View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

a

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Extracta » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Used to do this once and awhile, but haven't really tried it lately. Maybe it's time to give it another shot. (No pun intended ) :wink:
Extracta
Private Privates

Postby rubbingqueen » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 am

ihave had phone sex while driving and rubbing my clit while on the phone ... that was saucy. Been in a meeting and managed to cum while i was in the meeting by sitting with my leg tucked under my clit and grinding against it - lucky my boss (male) was watching and getting turned on too so we had to use the table afterwards for a bit of deep penetration!
rubbingqueen

Postby lil_pecker » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm a truck driver and I have seen guys do it and I have done it.

I love it when a guy is stroking as he is passing me. You can tell that they want you to look, because they slow down right along side my window. Yes, some of us truckers do look down :lol: They will usually sit along side me for a couple of miles.

On the other hand, I have jacked while I drive. Mostly on the long stretches in between nowhere. I set the cruise and pull it out and stroke watching all the women pass me. Sometimes they look up at me, other times they don't. If they only knew what I was doing.
lil_pecker

Postby alphonse » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:38 pm

I do it often. But I am careful not to get caught. One late evening in a car park I thought I was safe. But I wasn't. Out of the blue I had this motor cycle cop next to me. He wanted to know what I was doing. Later I thought I should have told him. However, I preferred to say that I had been jogging and was sweating out. That seemed to explain to him why my car was steamy and why I was covering my lap with my T-shirt, hoping he would not see that I had no pants on. I was glad that he finally took off again. Some cops like to make you suffer if they can.
alphonse
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:31 pm

A couple days ago, I had to go for a long drive to complete a errand. I had already masturbated that morning, but felt the need to play with myself. So I pulled my cock out the leg of my shorts and massaged my cock head and balls. It felt really great, but never got to cum. Later at home I busted off in the shower.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby kirkkster » Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 pm

I just get worried about all the cell phones out there.

Gotta be REALLY careful.
kirkkster

Postby feetluvr » Thu May 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Not my favorite place to jerk. I've done it twice on long trips, but always making sure that no one would see me. Basically did it just so I could say I did it.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby azstroker » Tue May 20, 2008 5:17 am

Done it many times driving back and forth from Ca to Az,mainly to stay awake!...lol
Once two chicks saw me and rolled down their window and said to follow them to the next rest stop up the road. We parked in the back and I got in their van. They both got naked and were making out and told me to stroke my cock for them,while they played with each other.Never has anything like this happened to me before. Unfortuneatly they only wanted to get each other off,and put a show on for me and watch me slow stroke. No complaints from me!!!!lol One of them had a smokin hot body and as she was licking the other ones pussy and staring at my cock and then into my eyes,she was telling me to shoot my load whenever i wanted. I just closed my eyes and let it loose.........i must have really been turned on cause i came for a long time...you know those long, messy spurts....
I think they liked it cause all one of them could say was OMG. I know i did. Without a doubt one of my most cherished memories!
azstroker

Postby Tazz41 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Last week I was driving home at night, About a 50 miler. So i started getting hard, and decided
what the hell. I unzipped my shorts loosened my seat belt and pulled my cock out through the fly. There was plenty of traffic,but my windows are slightly tinted so no one could really see in.
I wasnt really prepared, so didnt ave lube or anything to clean up with, but that didnt stop me.
I stroked fast and hard for about thirty miles with the cruise on until I was nearly to my exit.
Then BAM, I started having a amazing orgasm. I was pushing as far forward as I could to try
and cum on the floor matt. I could feel the cum pumping out in the dark , and my warm juice on my hand. I was totally spent, sweating and breathing hard. I stuffed my wet boner in my shorts and zipped up. However I turned on the light to see mess on the floor, but I hadnt quite
made it. The majority of my load was on the edge of my seat. I thought damn, and scooped it up, and eating most of it. The rest I wiped on the floor matt, which wasnt much. As soon as I pulled in the garage I got a rag and some cleaner to finish cleaning up the mess. I went to bed pretty soon after with a smile and woke up with my cock still moist. Gonna hafta be more prepared next time.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

in the woods..

Postby happystroker » Thu May 29, 2008 7:36 am

I drive a lot in the wild country. I used to jo while driving (on boring roads), but lately I've really enjoyed parking by the side of the road and going off into the bushes to jack off, listening to cars go by...and almost visible.

:D
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby raincoaster » Thu May 29, 2008 10:52 am

Sure, I've done it when on a long drive alone. Like others here, I use a condom (get one at any gas station if you feel the urge). Have noticed when driving, I'm not really stroking to cum quickly, just to keep that "good feeling" going and make it last. If I'm really sure there's nobody around in a deserted area, I'll stop the car and get out to finish. But most often, its just into the condom. Pull it off, quick wipe, you're good for some more mileage.
sex: male
orientation: straight, married 28 years
cock: little over 6 inches hard, 4 1/2" soft
interests: home and beach nudist
circumsized: yes
jerk off: once daily, naked
raincoaster
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SylviaD » Sat May 31, 2008 7:36 pm

I liek to tease myself a bit while I'm driving to my bf's place to kind of get myself ready for him. I don't usually cum though..I save that for him. But I have once or twice. Always on the highway at night so I don't get caught.
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby jackbro » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:29 pm

Just did it last week was on a flat divided highway. I was bored and ,so I pulled out my dick through my shorts leg. I jacked off and grabbed a napkin out of the glove box and came into it. It was one of the best cums I have ever had.
jackbro

Postby nwohioboy212 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 pm

You have to be careful, though. I love jerking while driving and especially when I can get a trucker to watch me. But I haven't done it since because the last time I did I was pulled over by a cop on the Ohio Turnpike. Apparently a trucker called me in and the cop told me not to go exposing myself on the highway. I was really embarrased but he let me go with a warning. I don't know if you can get a ticket for it or arrested. Anyone else know?
nwohioboy212

Re: jerking off while driving

Postby Much2Fun » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 am

Keeping Both my hands on the wheel, not elsewhere.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Stories