View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:46 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

a

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: jerking off while driving

Postby aronpete » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:58 pm

From Los Feliz Boulevard there's a long road up the hill through Griffith Park to the observatory at the top of the mountain. The road was badly paved and very bumpy to ride but in a nice kind of way, a nice sexy stimulation.

I noticed how pleasant it felt when I rode my big motorcycle up that hill, past the luxury homes that line the street. There was never any other traffic.

I was staying with a girl friend near by. She was beautiful and I got horny just being around her but we never fucked because she was totally lesbian. She had a lot of lesbian friends who would come and go and most of them were gorgeous and I did a lot of lusting and just got hornier and hornier around them.

So one day I rode up that bumpy road with my cock out stroking it all the way while the motorcycle under me was supplying just the right wonderful vibration. Rode slowly but fast enough to stay stable on the road and just the right speed to maximize the pleasure of the vibration.

Never saw anyone but hoped that some of those rich people in those mansions might have been looking out the window as I passed by.

Gotta love motorcycle masturbation. Gotta love Los Angeles. Hope they never smoothed the paving of that rough road. Getting all sexed up now just on the memory and will have to start stroking now.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby jc205 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Years ago I had an hour drive from work to home, one night..it was dark. so when I got into the car I pulled out my cock and started jerking as I drove through town and really started pulling hard as I hit the motorway, just managed to get a cloth over my cock before I cum in streams, from then on light or dark I wanked every journey, dont know if anyone ever noticed but I enjoyed it to much to care.
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Sexi_Lexi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 pm

my senior year of high school, if i was constantly stopped at red lights on the way to school i would sometimes rub my clit, but i never had enough time
Sexi_Lexi
Private Privates

Postby morningwood007 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 am

Sexi_Lexi wrote:my senior year of high school, if i was constantly stopped at red lights on the way to school i would sometimes rub my clit, but i never had enough time

That actually is half of the challenge. The other half is being able to do it without getting caught. Your mind is rushing with a lot of images to help you finish but then you can't close your eyes for the full effect. Just like getting a bj while driving. Pretty hard to cum cause you can't close your eyes and lean back and enjoy the moment. You have to think about driving straight, and driving your dick in her mouth at the same time.
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby almost8 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm

I do this all the time...My favorite memory was riding back to school late night and getting being a couple and she was sucking his dick. She would come up every so ofter to adjust her hair and then go back down. With my headlights I could watch his face...I knew when he was coming so I came right after while I watched the girl come up and wipe the leftovers from her lips...it was hot.
almost 8 inches...shaved
almost8
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby gamorame » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 pm

I do it along the NYS Thruway, but only at night.
gamorame

Postby goforitMark » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 pm

The motivation I need to make my very early morning drive to work is knowing that I'll be masturbating throughout. The journey takes about 3/4 of an hour and I stroke all the way. A short distance from work is a layby where I like to stop and cum. Occasionally, when I'm feeling very adventurous I'll make the journey naked from the waist down.
Wanna feel great? Then MASTURBATE!!
Penis size: 6''
Masturbate 3 / 4 times a day
Circumcised: No.
Sexuality: Gay
goforitMark
Lieutenant Libido

Postby smexylucy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:29 pm

reading this thread yesterday, i decided to dare myself to drive with nothing on from the waist down. ive got to admit, it was such a brilliant thrill, i managed to keep control of the car as i fingered myself to orgasm and then left a large wet patch on my leather seats :oops:
19yo exhibitionist
size 8 UK
34C
shaved
welcome to PM's
smexylucy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby PM4082 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

I've done it, usually with shorts pulled to my knees, but never orgasmed... The road keeps to much of my attention to get really into it....
19 yr old straight male, If I'm online I'm masturbating and edging for hours!

PM me if you like to talk while you're getting off!

I am an artistic nude self-photographer, but this is my lustful side! Here I feel less need for decorum, and I LOVE to talk about jacking off!
PM4082
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby morningwood007 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm

smexylucy wrote:reading this thread yesterday, i decided to dare myself to drive with nothing on from the waist down. ive got to admit, it was such a brilliant thrill, i managed to keep control of the car as i fingered myself to orgasm and then left a large wet patch on my leather seats :oops:

I would have loved to watch you do that. makes me wanna wank off just thinking about it.
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigclitmomma » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:22 am

smexylucy wrote:reading this thread yesterday, i decided to dare myself to drive with nothing on from the waist down. ive got to admit, it was such a brilliant thrill, i managed to keep control of the car as i fingered myself to orgasm and then left a large wet patch on my leather seats :oops:

you go girl!!! I have done this a number of times, usually along the interstate highway...truckers luv it and it is a tremendous turnon...the orgasm is a risk, but just keep your eyes on the road...FUN, FUN, FUN
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby morningwood007 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 am

It just suck though that it is not the same for men. When women do it and get seen, the general response it that it's ok. When guys do it and get seen, the general response is calling the cops!

That does not mean that I haven't done this. And yes, it is a huge turn on!
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby puslica911 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Lately we have been teasing each other a lot while driving.
He loves to tease my clit, but I absolutely love sucking his cock while he drives.

He actually went on a weekend trip to another city and while we were on the phone, he had to stop and jerk off. Took pictures and sent them to my phone. Man it drove me crazy.
puslica911
Private Privates

Postby morningwood007 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:28 am

Why don't you show us what you did when you got the pictures? :lol:
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Crossed legs » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm

I also find it a great thrill to masturbate while driving. I dont need to go naked seeing that I use pressure with legs. I sometimes expose my 36 C tits in passing! Risky, I Suppose, but fantasise being pulled over and fucked hard.
Crossed legs

PreviousNext

Return to Stories