View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:16 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

a

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: jerking off while driving

Postby morningwood007 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 am

see?

It's easy for women to get off by just squeezing their legs. we guys have to work for it.

so do you finish often?
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby smexylucy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm

i tried this again last night, but with only a bra on and even that got pulled down to my waist as i was masturbating so i was virtually naked. i love driving practically naked, its so exhilerating and especially when you orgasm at 80MPH
19yo exhibitionist
size 8 UK
34C
shaved
welcome to PM's
smexylucy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dentsy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi, My wife called me today to say that she was on her way home & her pussy was feeling wet and swollen.

She wanted me to go somewhere quiete in work so we could have phone sex, it was impossible for me to go anywhere so I tld her to wait until I got home.

She then said wait please I ahve just pulled into a layby on the local by-pass I said no dont it will be too busy you will be seen she said I dont care I need to finger my cunt now.

Well this was unbelievable listening to her as she told me about how busy the road was as she was playing with her cunt with her hand down her trousers fuck my cock was so hard I nearly came without even touching it it was a very short few mins when she let out this almighty sound as she came shouting down the phone on hands free I am cumming I am fucking my cunt with three fingers up inside me & squeezing my nipple.

This was the most erotic experience for us ever( well me anyway)

I am going to fuck her tonight while we talk about it mmm She has promised to tell me about last week when she fingered herself at her desk in work.
dentsy

Postby morningwood007 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:20 am

smexylucy wrote:i tried this again last night, but with only a bra on and even that got pulled down to my waist as i was masturbating so i was virtually naked. i love driving practically naked, its so exhilerating and especially when you orgasm at 80MPH

I'd love to watch you orgasm no matter what speed you are doing.

Yummy!!!!!!!
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jackenov » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 pm

My wife often jacked me off while I was driving. She'd usually start by rubbing my cock through my pants before she unzipped me and got it out and start stroking. Sometimes she'd also give me blowjob. One day we were on a long journey from our home in Norfolk to Cornwall and after about 2 hours my wife got my cock out and started to stroke it. While she was doing this we pulled up alongside another car at some traffic lights and I looked across at the occupants who were a couple probably in their 30's and guess what? Yes. They were doing the same as us. The woman looked at me and smiled and she obviously realised what my wife was doing. The lights changed to green and we continued on our way . It was nice to know that other couple indulged themselves in the same way as us.
Active 69 year old
PM's welcomed
Also chat on Yahoo messenger.
jackenov
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sluttyprincess » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Wow, I haven't done that in a while... I might have to do it again. Soon.

A couple of years ago, I was driving home from college. It was a LONG trip. I decided to have some fun with it. I put a remote control vibrator against my pussy and every time a car would drive by or pass me, I would turn it on and then flash my boobs at them.

I was passing a semi on a double lane and I did this. I lifted my shirt and looked the driver right in the eye. It took nearly 5 minutes to get by him as he sped up everytime I did - he kept right beside my car and kept looking over at me. I wonder why? :) Those five minutes with the vibe on and knowing he was watching were hot! I came so hard! I actually had to pull over at one point.
sluttyprincess

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 pm

I have a long road trip next weekend,most of the time i'll be driving at night. I plan on getting my crank out and stroking along the way.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Always Horny » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 am

I only have a 20 minute drive to work through city streets. Tons of lights, crosswalks, etc to stop at ... so not ideal. But when I'm horny, I take out my hair brush and rub it over my throbbing clit, outside my clothes. When I'm really wet, I slip one hand inside my pants and rub my clit until I cum. I'm one of those that likes my legs stretched straight out when I cum so sometimes it's hard when I'm coming up to a red light to bend my leg to brake.

Unfortunately, no one ever seems to catch me or at least that I've noticed. I've jilled off beside streetcars and buses. Then again, I'm usually too busy to look up to see if anyone is watching. I would love to look over at the next car and see someone else jacking/jilling off. There seem to be so many voyeurs and guys/gals out there who love to JO in public .... why don't I ever see any of them?

SOOOOO horny thinking about one of you guys stroking in front of me!
Always Horny

Postby morningwood007 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 am

Always Horny wrote:I only have a 20 minute drive to work through city streets. Tons of lights, crosswalks, etc to stop at ... so not ideal. But when I'm horny, I take out my hair brush and rub it over my throbbing clit, outside my clothes. When I'm really wet, I slip one hand inside my pants and rub my clit until I cum. I'm one of those that likes my legs stretched straight out when I cum so sometimes it's hard when I'm coming up to a red light to bend my leg to brake.

Unfortunately, no one ever seems to catch me or at least that I've noticed. I've jilled off beside streetcars and buses. Then again, I'm usually too busy to look up to see if anyone is watching. I would love to look over at the next car and see someone else jacking/jilling off. There seem to be so many voyeurs and guys/gals out there who love to JO in public .... why don't I ever see any of them?

SOOOOO horny thinking about one of you guys stroking in front of me!

Just tell me where you will be and i'll make sure that you see me.
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm

I made a 5 hour road trip early sat morning on a certain interstate,Around 2am it was dark, rainy, and practically empty on the road. I dropped my shorts lubed up and stroked for about 80 miles uninterupted,never covering up even as I was passed or passed other vehicles,it was great,I finally came as I got close to my destination.Then on the return trip,last night it was more crowded on the road, but I repeated,but this time I just unzipped my shorts,pulling my cock and balls out,I still managed to work my crank for about 50 miles,this time I orgasmed as I passed another car.It was so dark im sure they didnt notice as I unloaded into a small towel I had brought for the occasion. Loved it.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby cme600 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

On long trips I tend to drive nude. Very few drivers, let alone passengers are really interested in what you are doing. They are as bored as you are and are day dreaming the miles away. And, at least for me, I can't drive nude without letting my hands wander. I usually just stroke myself enough to keep the erection. I love that feeling... my hand constantly on the "throttle." I don't know that it's really edging, but it's constantly firm. Eventually I'll get to enjoying the sensation too much and cum. And other times I like to see how many times I can cum before I get to my destination. Either way, it's a great way to pass the time.
cme600

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:28 am

No, that'd be dumb.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby BeanFlicker » Wed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

I love these stories. Turns me on immensely.
I don't drive but when i'm the passenger I always look in other vehicles.. Especially at truckers, in the hope of seeing some sexual act.
I often have fantasies about masturbating in a car and being watched by passing truckers, or being picked up by a trucker and pleasing him during the journey.. Either by masturbating for him, blowing him or having him pull over and fuck me.
Mmm just the thought of it is getting me all wet :D
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
I love reading your PM's (even if I can't always reply)
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SpecialT » Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

I have once before sitting in traffic

was angry and felt like I needed to relieve some tension so looked up some thing on my phone and did it

was pretty crazy
24/male
SpecialT
Private Privates

Postby jennybi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:31 am

smexylucy wrote:reading this thread yesterday, i decided to dare myself to drive with nothing on from the waist down. ive got to admit, it was such a brilliant thrill, i managed to keep control of the car as i fingered myself to orgasm and then left a large wet patch on my leather seats :oops:

mm think im gonna have to try this now!!
jennybi
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Stories