View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:03 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

a

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: jerking off while driving

Postby jennybi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 am

getting so wet just reading these stories. think im gonna go try a drive and some fingering now. :D
jennybi
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby lovetojill » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

jennybi wrote:getting so wet just reading these stories. think im gonna go try a drive and some fingering now. :D

Mmm, atta girl :D

Heres a story I just posted about me fingering while driving, maybe youll be able to put it to some use

http://www.masturbationpage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14689
23 / female / U.S.
lovetojill
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby wankers » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 am

i love to jack off while driving, on thing i really love is to lower the wheel so its just a few inches above my lap, slide the seat up til my dick is right next to the wheel then hold the wheel and press my dick against the wheel and sit there and fuck the wheel while im drivin. lots of fun, though really for most fun you have to take all your clothes off and put em in the trunk...... GETS YOU SO FUCKIING HARD knowing if you get caught your screwed
wankers

Postby golfnutmd » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 pm

I am SITTING still in crazy weekend beach traffic....COMPLETELY STOPPED...soooo I decided to pulll out my phone....surf the forums....pull out my cock and start strokin....hopefully we'll get moving again soon, but not toooo soon!
golfnutmd
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby aronpete » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:37 am

After a day's work in Tracy and Livermore I was always glad to head home towards Oakland. On the freeway there were sometimes some sexy soccer moms driving on the highway. I liked to drive parallel to one and take out my cock for her and start stroking.. By keeping just a few feet behind her I could masturbate for her and she would never know that a load of semen was dedicated to her.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby dale » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm

OK, so I like to drive beside busses because they are higher and can see right in. I like to let the seat back a little so my cock is prominently displayed. This is dangerous but quite exciting. I guess I have a fetish for exhibiting myself and it is very difficult to find safe venues. I tend to take whatever I can get (away with). A lot of my driving is done with my pants open but still up. That way I've got easy access. Convincing them that having my hard cock sticking out is my natural state of affairs has not quite worked out yet.
dale
Private Privates

Postby username89 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Aren't you guys afraid of being seen by traffic cameras?
username89

Postby mtk3 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 pm

had a 4 hour drive alone the other day, was stroking and edging for about half of it, great to drive past other people as they came the other way while stroking. messy clean up though lol.
mtk3
Lieutenant Libido

Postby GirlyLee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 am

Since I drive a manual transmission, fingering myself can get interrupted sooooo

One day I used one of my battery operated bullets. WOW! How delightful was that! I creamed my pussy and my pants really good. Mmmmmm That bullet wedged up against my hard clit and pussy hole. I could tease my nipples and pinch them with one hand while the bullet hummed and vibrated me into bliss. Felt incredible! I alternately laughed and panted as I approached the climax. Shivering and getting all goose bumps I clenched the steering wheel and tried to stay on my side of the road as I came and came and came.

Whew what a ride!
GirlyLee
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lovetojill » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Girlylee, great story :D

I drive a stick too and I usually just fuck myself with my fingers on the free way or I give shows at stop lights :)
23 / female / U.S.
lovetojill
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby morningwood007 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:23 am

it just suck that people that do this stuff never live anywhere near me. I would love to be there and watch you cum and go at the same time.
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby GirlyLee » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:27 am

lovetojill wrote:Girlylee, great story :D

I drive a stick too and I usually just fuck myself with my fingers on the free way or I give shows at stop lights :)

Thanks lovetojill! Ive never given a show....not that I know of anyway. lol Happy jillin! :-)
GirlyLee
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ikop » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 pm

If you want to be shure that you've given a show, just drive by my place. I'll watch ;)
26 Straight male
Ikop
Lieutenant Libido

Postby truekj831 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Tomorrow I drive from Illinois to Colorado, I think I'll be able do to it a few times in the 13 hours. Anyone want to help me with stories or pics that I can save on my Ipod let me know.
KJ
24 Male
8 Inches
Let's do this!
truekj831
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby morningwood007 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 am

This video might be a bit too much but I would love to help any woman that would like to try it.

http://xhamster.com/movies/390036/dildo_whilst_driving.html
morningwood007
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories