View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

a

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: jerking off while driving

Postby givemesomething » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 pm

i've done it a few times though i always do get a little nervous like i'm going to lose control of the car, especially when driving on a freeway or whatever. on a related note, anyone feel like it's much harder to get/give road head than people make it out to be? normally i love driving stick but when the damn gear shift gets in the way of my gf giving me a blowjob then we've got some problems, hahah
givemesomething
Private Privates

Postby eliminator » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 am

you could say the shift cock blocks you, haha

me, i've never done it, did think about it though, its just, my mom also drives the car, and, it'd be REALLY creepy to see her drive it afterwards. . . .so, NO, for now, i shall refrain
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SylviaD » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Girls can do this too. Its maybe a bit harder for us to stay in control of the car during an orgasm (lol) but it can be done.
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby selflover » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 am

Tonight before leaving the parking lot at work I stripped off my pants and jacked off all the way home. Put my pants back on in the driveway. Didn't cum in the car but continued in the house. It was great.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Ikop » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Last week i've tried it.

I had Isabella Valentine on my speakers and was jacking of to her. Very nice! I came big time, so I had to pull over.
After I cleaned all the cum of my cock and stomach, I went home. What a great way to start your weekend!

Mike
26 Straight male
Ikop
Lieutenant Libido

Postby snowblower4u » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:23 am

Jacking off in public and being seen is so hot! I love to be seen jackin' my cock as I'm driving down the highway. But I wouldn't want to be exposing myself to underage children or families. That is why truckers are so good/safe. They are a lot less likely to be carrying minors and are easily identifiable from a distance, especially at night due to their light configuration. One glance in the mirror can quickly tell me when the time is ripe! Say I look back and I see three truckers approaching and no cars in sight. Perfect setup for a little fun. I move into the left lane and begin to match speeds with the approaching trucks and just when the lead truck slowly pulls along side of me I reach down and flip on the interior light which tends to draw attention to my cock and what I'm doing to it! Sometimes I'll bring a long kielbasa to play with. I hold it by the end with both hands at the top and in the center of the steering wheel. I love showing off how well I can swallow it! Especially at stoplights when they are stopped right beside me and I put the window down so they have a clear view. The best part is if some unwanted s approach , you can tell from the lights, you just turn off the interior light until they pass. I think I'm gonna head out to the local truck route now, I wonder if I have any kielbasa'?
snowblower4u

Postby snowblower4u » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:10 am

One night while cruising the local truck route here and flashing a few truckers I had one trucker showing particular interest to me and my hard cock when I was stopped along side him at a red light. I had my interior light on and was stroking my cock while sucking on a 10" Italian sausage. As I was sucking up and down the length of that fat sausage I glanced up to see the trucker staring strait at me with a huge grin on his face. I went to work on that pseudo cock in earnest until the light changed and we had to pull away. We were not far up the street when the trucker began to pull away from me and I assumed he was through playing and getting back to work. As he got past me he turned on his right turn signal, but he didn't turn. So I turned my right signal on and moved over behind him and when I did he immediately began braking and moving off the road onto the shoulder. I pulled over behind him. I was scared! Nervous! What if he was a gay basher! What if he had a driving partner and they both beat the hell outta me! Before I could decide to leave or approach his truck he was already standing outside my car door staring down at me with that same bright grin. He was an average looking guy of average build and about 35 years old. I could readily see that his jeans were struggling to hold back his hard cock and I new instantly everything was cool! I opened my car door and he said " Fuck dude! That was so hot!" " I'm so horned up I'm about to explode, you gotta suck me off like that!." I looked both ways down the highway and nothing was coming in either direction except a couple of trucks that were quite a ways off. I spun around in my open doorway reached up and grabbed his belt and pulled him a little closer to me. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them and his undershorts down to his knees in one quick motion. Upon doing so out popped the nicest looking 8" cut cock I had seen in a long time! I immediately dove right on it! It wasn't long before I was able to take his entire length down my throat. By the time the lights of the approaching truck began to wash over us he was holding my head and fucking my face real good! The oncoming truck turned on his high beams illuminating us even more and layed on his airhorn as he passed us. By the time the next truck passed us I was struggling to swallow his huge load! After sucking him completely dry and licking him clean he quickly zipped and buckled up. He said "Thanks a lot dude! I hate to cum and go, but I'm gonna be late with this load!" He spun around and began hurrying back towards his truck when I hollered " No, dude, you were right on time with that load!"
snowblower4u

Previous

Return to Stories