Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:47 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Allison Angel compilation?

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Allison Angel compilation?

Postby harcos2007 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

This is billed as a compilation, but I think it's really one long masturbation session. Those who know Allison's work know that she has made dozens of excellent masturbation videos, and she's one of the most stimulating women to watch. Did she have two or three Orgasms in this "compilation", or only one? I'm betting that it was only one, though it's hard to tell when Allison really cums. Her orgasm at the end of this series is one of the more explicit Allison orgasms.

http://xhamster.com/movies/555303/masturbation_amp_orgasm_in_paradise.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Allison Angel compilation?

Postby loveyanking » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Beautiful! I love Allison Angel and watching her masturbate is even better. Made me cum hard.!!
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Allison Angel compilation?

Postby fuzzyt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

I've cum so many times while watching Allison Angel videos that there's just no way to know how many times! She has such a beautiful and perfect body. The way her tits support themselves (even though they probably aren't natural) are some of the best I've ever seen. Her nipples are what I like, they are always perked up. And her legs...well, I'll just say that I've always found her legs to be the sexiest asset she's got. Her cum face is pretty damn cute too! I think I'll watch the end of this clip again and make myself cum at the same time she does!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material