Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

BARE LEGS ANYONE?

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

BARE LEGS ANYONE?

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Some of my favorites. Have produced lots and lots of thick white cum while drooling over these!

"Just kick back sweetie and watch me masturbate!"

This extremely hot pair of legs, along with the short-shorts and heels, were the inspiration behind my story series entitled "Seduction of My First Cousin," which I invite you to read at http://xhamster.com/user/fuzzy_t/posts/193943.html

These legs and outfit have an uncanny resemblance to my first cousin when she was only 15-years-old. She just kept getting hotter and hotter, so I married her as soon as she turned 18 and fucked her everywhere and anywhere for 21 years!!

"Let me see here...you're sitting on my kitchen table. Does that mean you have my dinner between those beautiful thighs?"

"That's a start. Now just lift the other foot and spread your knees apart!

"Not only is your short dress and heels extremely sexy, but the pale skin on those luscious legs is just...well...OMG!"

"OK ladies, settle down. It's time for our yoga class to begin. Let's start with some kegel exercises to tighten your grip!"
Last edited by fuzzyt on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re: BARE LEGS ANYONE?

Postby fuzzyt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:46 pm

More boner-makers from my collection. For the true leg-man who needs nothing more than legs. I've seen these a thousand times and they still make me hard and wet! ENJOY!

I love how the light is glistening off her peach fuzz!

This girl works out. Get a load of those quads and hamstrings. And what about those glutes?!

These long, smooth specimens actually belong to one of the moms in my grandson's toddler swim class. Whoops, must have been an "accidental" picture!

"Hard to beat Teen-Something legs!" Or, should I say, "Love to beat it hard over Teen-Something legs!"

Would love to lick those from her ankles all the way up to her...

Now these, believe or not, actually belong to my ex-wife/first cousin. Taken a few years into our marriage as we were getting ready to leave on date night. Needless to say, she got fucked before we got out of the door. She knows I have these pictures...but she doesn't know I've posted them all over the internet! To this day I can still feel the head of my cock brushing back and forth against those upper thighs and penetrating her tight pussy. I still regularly masturbate to her pictures; in fact, I'm gonna have to rub one out right now!

What can I say other than "Va-va-va-voom!"

Gotta love it when a girl in a scallop cut skirt bends over!
Last edited by fuzzyt on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 am

Working this bad boy to those!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby loveyanking » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:23 pm

I love nice legs, they are really helping me get an erection. I once got caught staring at a girls great legs in high school, she was wearing a short skirt and sitting one row back and over a few so it was a really nice view. Anyway she caught me looking and announced it right in class. It was very embarrassing LOL!
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Got turned on while making a couple of posts and needed some easily accessible jacking material. So here I am, revisiting one of my own posts while furiously pumping my cock and drooling over these beauties!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 am

Trying to put an end to this masturbation habit so decided to test myself with a few peeks at what really tempts me. DANG IT...hard as rock! Guess I'll never get free of this addiction! :lol:

Last edited by fuzzyt on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby aleglover » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:48 pm

What a great series of jack off legs..... sighhhhh
aleglover
Private Privates

Postby fuzzyt » Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm

I think I may have found the love of my life! These are all pics of the same girl and she has had me working it hard. In fact, I just came for the 7th time in two days! Hope these bring as much pleasure to some of ya'll as they are to me right now! :lol:

fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Tue May 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Just ejaculated a little over an hour ago (8th time in slightly more than 36 hours) and already working on number nine with the same chick! Must be true luuuv because I'm still producing lots of precum, respectable loads, and at least one good "power" squirt with each orgasm! :D

Last edited by fuzzyt on Thu May 22, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Thu May 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Couldn't help but stop and masturbate when I saw these sexy specimens while cruising the net!

Last edited by fuzzyt on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:06 pm

I have pre cum oozing im so hard!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby cmac » Wed May 28, 2014 9:32 am

Nothing gets my cock in hand quicker than a sleek set of sexy legs...I've been a leg guy since before I even realized what jacking off was. All I knew is that I couldn't help but do something about the hardness in my pants, even at a young age, whenever I'd see some soft, golden gams. I was always the kid trying to not get caught ogling the pretty girls in skirts and shorts, especially the blondies! What started in elementary school continued to middle and high school; my favorite days were when the cheerleaders wore their uniforms all day. How I loved laying in bed at night, stroking thinking about all those hotties in those little skirts. Then, when the yearbook came out at the end of May, I'd wear out the pages of the cheerleader and swim team pics over the summer!

Nowadays I look forward to Spring here in the north, when the legs return to view after the long, cold winter. Sometimes I'll even get a couple rubs in while driving, when hot joggers in tight little shorts pass me by. TV is a bona fide legfest - Cable news channels, ESPN, NFL Network, hell, even the Golf Channel has hot leggy hostesses. And, of course, women's tennis...So many legs, so little time to jack off for all of 'em....

Damn, well there's my little story LOL. What can I say, I'm a leg addict! This thread has got me ready to cum :D
cmac

Postby bigclitmomma » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:29 pm

What great legs, beautiful skin. Very sexy...I can see why you are aroused.
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bigclitmomma » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:34 pm

cmac wrote:Nothing gets my cock in hand quicker than a sleek set of sexy legs...I've been a leg guy since before I even realized what jacking off was. All I knew is that I couldn't help but do something about the hardness in my pants, even at a young age, whenever I'd see some soft, golden gams. I was always the kid trying to not get caught ogling the pretty girls in skirts and shorts, especially the blondies! What started in elementary school continued to middle and high school; my favorite days were when the cheerleaders wore their uniforms all day. How I loved laying in bed at night, stroking thinking about all those hotties in those little skirts. Then, when the yearbook came out at the end of May, I'd wear out the pages of the cheerleader and swim team pics over the summer!

Nowadays I look forward to Spring here in the north, when the legs return to view after the long, cold winter. Sometimes I'll even get a couple rubs in while driving, when hot joggers in tight little shorts pass me by. TV is a bona fide legfest - Cable news channels, ESPN, NFL Network, hell, even the Golf Channel has hot leggy hostesses. And, of course, women's tennis...So many legs, so little time to jack off for all of 'em....

Damn, well there's my little story LOL. What can I say, I'm a leg addict! This thread has got me ready to cum :D

I'll bet you never got your hand off your cock during the time of hot pants and miniskirts. I had a fella mention one time that I was compromising my modesty by wearing the hot pants....you betchya I was!!!
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby fuzzyt » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 pm

While modesty can be sexy in its own way, teasing can only go so far. Show me modesty that's been compromised and I'll show you a desire that can't be contained!

Last edited by fuzzyt on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material