Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

cock head against clit

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

cock head against clit

Postby gentleasrain » Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

I had an wonderful affair with a gorgeous tiny woman (well under 5 feet tall, top heavy, slightly chubby, black hair, bright blue eyes) for well over 10 years. She was completely obsessed with sex so we were simply made for one another... until she entered menopause and lost her libido. We are still very close friends but I miss our day long play sessions. This has led me to review the best times in my life before she came along and I am hoping to find an older woman who still has sex drive to make those remembered fun times real again.

With so many STD's floating around (HIV, gonorhea, syphilis, etc.) I am not willing to take chances on bareback intercourse (unless I eventually meet someone who would be suitable for a monogamous relationship). I also have problems cumming with a condom on. That leaves mutual masturbation as a form of shared fun.

I have been thinking a lot about the lovely little Italian Catholic sex bomb who I dated in college. She would do anything except let me put my penis inside her because she wanted to save herself for marriage. We tried every imaginable means of making one another cum without actual intercourse. The best involved her putting contraceptive foam into her vagina and then rubbing my glans against her clitoris. I have rarely cum with such intensity as I did with that method and she had a great time too. Of course the mixing of bodily fluids would mean exposure to STD's even without vaginal penetration. Does anyone know of a mutual masturbation method that might be so much fun without the risk of disease? It is too bad that there is nothing to protect against STD's that is as good as foam is to avoid pregnancy.
gentleasrain

Return to Techniques