Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Did you masturbate before puberty?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Did you masturbate before puberty?

Postby share_feeling » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 am

Masturbated well before puberty. Nice feeling, nothing more. Didn't get hard until I learned how to pull back my foreskin. One day I was playing in front of a mirror when a perfect round blob of pure white cam out of my lips. From that day on no looking back ...
share_feeling
Private Privates

Postby travelguy61 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 pm

I jacked off for almost a year before I came the first time. It freaked me out the first time. had no idea that I would do that. no one ever told me. :cry:
travelguy61
Private Privates

Postby fuzzyt » Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 am

I got started with “sexual things” at a fairly young age. I can still remember that in 2nd grade I was always looking at the girls’ legs. Back in those days all the girls wore dresses with flouncy skirts and white cotton panties. I was around 9 years old when my family moved into a new town. Our neighbor had a teenaged daughter, who ended up babysitting for me and my little brother. She liked to sunbathe in her backyard wearing a pastel colored two-piece. It was baby-blue in color and made from that suede-like terrycloth. It was the same style of top that Barbara Eden wore on the TV show I Dream of Jeannie. “How could I possibly remember that,” you may ask? Well, it’s because her name was also Jeannie!

One day, while playing in my own back yard, I noticed my penis got "stiff" while I was looking through the fence at Jeannie. Later that night, after I had gone to bed, I was thinking about how "nice" her body looked in that two piece and my penis got "stiff" again. I don't know how I knew to do it, I guess it was just instinct, but I started moving my little "stiffy" back and forth. It felt a lot better every time the tip of my penis would brush the top sheet. It didn't take long, after that night, to figure out that it felt a lot better when I would pull my top bed sheet tight above me, and rub the tip of my little penis back and forth against the sheet really fast. Each time I did this my little penis would grow longer, get hard, and soon I began to get this wonderful feeling that came from deep within and sent chills throughout my body. I was hooked! It was probably about that time that a life-long hobby was born! A year or two later, white, creamy "stuff" started coming out the end when I got that feeling. Every once and awhile I use that same technique in order to relive the memories!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby booblover77 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 am

As far as i remember i have always touched myself rubbing my penis when i was idling sitting. I started getting very frequent erections around 8 and would sometimes rub it when it was really hard. I didn't start ejaculating until i was 9-10 but man it felt good to rub even when i didn't have an orgasm.
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby jc205 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:51 pm

I was about 10 when a friend first wanked me....I will never forget that first...even though I didn't cum....at 11 two LADIES took me in hand...and it wasn't too long before they had me cuming..for ever grateful to them
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby selflover » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:18 pm

The first time I jacked off I came. Was around 13 I think. Guess I was a late bloomer. :lol:
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Getting a little hard right now just thinking about all the little boys that are going through the same thing as I did at that age, figuring out why my little "peter" was getting hard and learning what to do with it. Those were good times.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'