It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:45 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Eating Cum

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Tsavo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:13 am

Relax, for one. Enjoy what you are doing; do whatever you want to your cock and do it slowly. Want to wank in panties or pantyhose? Do it slowly. Don't feel uncomfortable, move slowly and dont cringle when the cum wad blasts out.
Tsavo

Postby master blaster » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 am

i have the same "off" switch when someone else is sucking me too. when i'm nearing orgasm i ask them to finish me off in their mouth and it's very important to me. As soon as i've cum i actually sometimes feel bad for the person with a mouth full of my jizz.
master blaster
Private Privates

eating my own cum Yeah, and here's how.

Postby Simon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 pm

For those of you out there that enjoy the taste of thick white semen, and you want to enjoy your own, it's pretty easy once you learn a couple of things. There is a book titled "ESO" This will take you though every step need to "Edge". With some practice, you'll learn how to stop you orgasm after your prostate contracts for the first time. When it does, the next thing you geet is wonderful sperm filled semen, not just clear fluid. it is the sperm that have the flavor If you stop the orgasm, taste your reward, after a couple minutes you can do it again. I've been practicing for about three years, and my semen load has increased from about a 1.5 teaspoons, to more than 4 table spoons. And I can regularly edge 7 times, and once 11 times over seven ours of masterbating. And I get to eat all but the final surge with my full orgasm. I started eating semen when I was 11, and I had a sure clean wanton participant in my brother in law. We have been enjoying intercourse and especially him coming in my mouth after intercourse for 27 years. He has a wonderful 9" long penis, what a huge head that is a little over 3" across. It my perfect match. I live with for about a year him at one point and we both counted on him have at least 3 full loads for me. It is just the two of us, and we are both married. Faithfully, just the same as we are with our wives. My wife had learned how to do a several different was of stimulating me anally, but the best is when she takes my semen in her mouth and then we share it. I met my wife and her brother at the same time. We played at my house and then they both want to know if I masterbated, and all three of us got naked. I was already using a aluminum cigar tub for my rectum. Gave it a good washing and my wife, 9 at the time, took the whole tub in. She loves inserting into her cervex. My wife took her brother in her ass, and me in her vagina. They had learned about "sandwiching" from seeing there mother, and their father-step mother swing parties. Semen eating is just another wonderful part of sexual fulfilment if your open to it. Actually, it is my favorite sexual activity. I have on a lot of occasions been fucking my brother in law, and eating my semen as it just keep spouring out at the same time. That is as good as I can have it, maybe having ours wife masterbated while we are fucking would add more. Fuck it, all they can say is no, but maybe yes. My bro in law is a glass worker and made my wife a 16 in dildo that has 2.25 in knobs its entire length. She showed us she could
take the whole thing because she had beeen stretching her cervex since she was about ten. she slide about half past her cervex. She got a plastic speculum one of her girl friends, and openned up so we could watch her cervex clamping down as she came. Me and her bro popped about five seconds latter. I gathered both loads in a small glass cup. 15 minutes later I was working his strating his cock into my rectum, my wife was work herself again. I laped up all the semen I had collected, then he popped another full load for me two or three minutes later. So I got about 8 table spoons of semen, all warm, sweet, and thick with sperm in less than five minutes. I can go on, but my advice, do turn down anything until you have tried it at least one. The one thing I'll never get unfortunately, is a beautiful she male with a big penis to fuck me. I got to play with one, but the rules, no unknown fluids. It was still a memerable encounter though. Have Fun, and as Frank Herbert said in Dune," The Spice must flow!" Semen is the spice of life, it must flow!
Simon
Private Privates

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'