Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Eating your own cum

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Eating your own cum

Postby Lipstick » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:44 am

It is a real turn on for me to think about eating my own cum. However, like a lot of people I've heard about, after I cum, the urge to eat it goes away, and I end up just cleaning up. I have swallowed my own cum in the past, usually when I used to be able to suck myself (when I was much younger). I'd cum in my mouth and swallow it while still cumming. Occasionally, I'll still jack off into my mouth by putting my legs above my head, and jacking into my open mouth, but the exicting thought for me is to be able to eat my cum after squirting it somewhere else. The urge always disappears. I have been able to cum onto some food when I am really hungry and then eat it, but I want to be able to enjoy it plain. Once last year I was jacking and the family pulled into the driveway just as I came, and I had no choice but to quickly lick it out of my hand and pull up the clothes before they walked in. I did not find that eating objectionable, but without that necessity, after I come, with the anticipation of eating my cum, I end up just cleanig up. I have never jacked with or sucked another guy, but fantisize about doing so. ...My fear is of course STDs. Sucking a guy with a condom on would not do it for me. I want the real thing, but no STDs. Perhaps there are others who are in the same situation. Perhaps you have been able to find a way to enjoy your own cum.. Please advise.
Lipstick
Private Privates

Postby dad_from_usa » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:27 am

I find tasting my pre-cum gets me incredibly hot. But like you, after I shoot the big load and it's just sitting there in the paper towel or whatever it's not as appealing. Makes me appreciate a woman who swallows all that much more.
dad_from_usa
Masturbater Sergeant

cum

Postby christy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:22 am

I have licked mine up and off vibes and fingers but it's not as tasty as a mans :wink:
christy
Private Privates

Postby slick » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:24 am

As soon as I cum I can't wait to taste it. I've eat mine since I was a teen.

It was a few years before I let my wife in on my little secret... she didn't understand why I kept it from her. She never liked swallowing so then after blow jobs she would kiss me with a mouth full of my cum and push it in my mouth. I also started going down on her after I cum inside her. She has jacked me off and fed me my cum... :twisted:
slick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mac_46_46 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:41 pm

I always lick my precum off my fingers. As far as eating my cum, when i think i might want to do it, i always loose the urge after i cum. I have cum in mouth by jackingoff with my legs over my heand and my cock pointing toward my mouth. But most times when i do this, i usually miss my mouth and then i cum all over my face.
mac_46_46
Lieutenant Libido

Postby pinklips » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:42 pm

I love the taste of myself, i like to lick my fingers or what ever object has been doing the work after i have had multiple orgasms :wink: What is even better is to have someone kiss me after going down on me.. to taste myself in their mouth is something else. But ohhh Slick.. how hot is your post, i would love to kiss a guy that has been licking me out after he has cum inside of me. I'd happily share a guys cum with him.. but the precum is all mine.. hehehe :twisted:
pinklips
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dad_from_usa » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:00 am

mac_46_46 wrote:I have cum in mouth by jackingoff with my legs over my heand and my cock pointing toward my mouth. But most times when i do this, i usually miss my mouth and then i cum all over my face.

Been there, done that.

Will probably do it again. :wink:
dad_from_usa
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby slick » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:30 am

Thanks, pinklips.

Not all females like the taste of their sweet nectar... very hot!
My wife sure didn't when we first married. It took me a while to train her. I love the taste of female juice mixed with cum. And it makes my dick rise to think about kissing my wife knowing her mouth is full of my creamy semen. :twisted:

BTW, have you shared guys cum with them? I think most guys back off when it comes to sucking their cum from a pussy. :wink:
slick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby pinklips » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:09 am

Thanks Slick :wink: no i have not shared, looks like i'll need to train them.. it just sounds so hot.. i can't wait to have it happen to me :oops:
pinklips
Lieutenant Libido

Postby slick » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:48 pm

Pinklips,
I envy the lucky guy that you train. Hope someday you meet one like myself, that loves sharing. It's so hot for a couple to share their love juices, to me, there is nothing hotter!

BTW, love your avatar, you have beautiful lips... so suckable. :wink: I could jack off to a full size picture of your lips any time. :twisted:
slick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:45 pm

As a matter o fact Im sittin here now with some alone time enjoying a jack. Im oozing pre and taking a taste, but usually thats as far as it goes with me, however ,in the past I have kissed women who have had my load in their mouth and it been given back to me. I enjoy it very much,even eating them out with my fresh just shot jizz in them. It gets me going for a second round.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Apollo1 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:51 pm

I've never been a fan of eating my cum. I'm just not too keen on it.

Blessings
Apollo1
Major Orgasm

Eating it.

Postby JackMeyoff » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:06 am

Every so often, when I get really horny, I will get a towel, lay it down by the wall next to my closet (full length mirror), and start working myself. When I really get going, I will rub a little pre-cum on my middle finger, and slip it into my ass. I love to feel it tighten around my finger when I stroke, and to see it going in in the mirror. When I know I'm getting close, I will prop my feet up on the wall until my cock is right over my face. I keep stroking until I start to cum. I love it when my cum hits my face, and while I'm not specifically trying to get it in my mouth, I don't necessarily mind if a little bit does. It's more the idea of shooting my load on myself vs. eating my cum, but it is thoroughly enjoyable to me any way it goes.
JackMeyoff

Postby gogogad5 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:23 am

yeah, I love the taste of pre cum and it gets me really horny. The thought of then eating my cum gets me so worked up but then I usually loose it once i do cum.
gogogad5

Postby iron_fist » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:48 am

Hi All...

I'm new here. I've JO'd for many years now. Recently I've developed a fetish to JO with others both male and female as well as to JO another male.
I thought I was going crazy. I'm so glad I found the forum and that there are others like me. (WHEW)

Over the years I have done many of the things you mentioned in the thread from cumming on my own face and in my mouth.

Recently as my fetish has been very intense, I've been tasting my own cum again, not so much because I love the taste, but because it intensifies the fantasy and the taboo which makes it even hotter. Also my S/O doesn't ever complete me with JO or Oral, it's the only way I can simulate the feeling.

i_f
iron_fist
Private Privates

Next

Return to Just Chattin'