Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Ever caught anyone masturbating?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Ever caught anyone masturbating?

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:25 am

Neighbor kid Stevie did it constantly, even in front of us. We just ignored him & let him as he jacked off for hours. His mom, brothers and sisters would just say "When you cum can you...." Weird family. His mom was a very sexual person. a single mom. In one night between her three boys I bet I seen 25 cum shots. I got horny and they grabbed me a wash cloth and just like saying "i c;ip my toenails", said here, cum in this. Us four boys jacked off but they all watched me when i squirted. They were amazed at the huge load.Funny.

My pecker was so sore. I came 8 times that day. I was over there every day for a month. Their mom said to me once, "Thanks for jacking off with my 3 boys, like they needed encouragement!" I was leaving one day and she said, you know...Im not being weird or nothing but I just know jacking off is normal and its just not a big deal here. It really wasnt. You did it where and when you wanted to. We were caught often and usually never stopped. The one kid stevie never stopped. He was compulsive. I watched him cum hundreds in a few months.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby milkbunny22 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

My mother and every roomate I have ever had lol.
25/F
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Filip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm

milkbunny22 wrote:My mother and every roomate I have ever had lol.

We would love to hear details.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby steve2011 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 am

masturbation is the best! got to love self pleasure and experimenting with different methods! Had i girl one time walk in on me jacking...and that was so hot! She stripped down and i helped her as she helped both of us to an amzing body shuddering orgasm!
steve2011
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby milkbunny22 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 am

Filip wrote:

We would love to hear details.

I have said it before, my mom was a frequent masturbator and was not shy about it. We would talk about it and mention doing it like it was any other mundane activity. She would practice with her door open so it was easy to tell when she was doing it. I would find her sometimes watching a racy euro movie and rubbing but that was less frequent. We were open but not to the point of doing it together on a daily basis right out in the living room :P

As for roomates, I would come in from class or work and find them on the couch or in the bedroom (2 beds in one room usually) masturbating. Somtimes I would hear her going for it at night whenI was in my bed. I have to admit i did the same so she could say the same things about me lol.
25/F
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby PINKBUNNY21 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 am

I have caught my dad masturbate a few times when he uses the toilet.He likes to hold his bladder until it is real full,then he goes in the bathroom and stands over the toilet and masturbates before he pees.
PINKBUNNY21
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Conran » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Would definitely love to hear about you catching your room-mates! :P
Conran
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Bigdawg » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:43 am

About a year ago I was at my neighbor's house helping with a bathroom remodeling project. We were on our second day of the project when I showed up at his house just as he was leaving for the hardware store to get more drywall for the project. I headed into his house and as I started up the stairs to work in the bathroom I heard what was clearly someone enjoying themselves!! At first it startled me when I heard the moans but then I realized it was coming from his step daughter's room who was home for the weekend from college. I quietly walked up the stairs and as I was passing her room to head into the bathroom I glanced in her room. She was laying on her bed with her sheets up to her knees wearing only a tee shirt (DARN IT I WANTED TO SEE HER TITS TOO :D ) and her fingers buried knuckle deep in her pussy. I only watched for a little while longer because I didn't want to get caught by her or her stepfather so I went into the bathroom to start working. When I started I made a little extra noise so she knew I was there.......after about 10 minutes I heard her door shut. After a bit she came out and stopped in the doorway to say good morning......when I looked up to say hi she had a devilish grin on her face. I wonder if she knew I was watching or if it was even staged since she knew I was coming over when her stepfather was leaving......I sure hope so and hope I get to see it again!! :oops:
Bigdawg
Private Privates

Postby onan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 am

I was surveying an abandoned building that looked across a small ravine into the living room of another house. I noticed some movement there and looked up to see a guy, obviously just home from work, stripping off his clothes and then walking around the room masturbating. I was really turned on and transfixed by him, and I forgot to hide. All of a sudden he saw me, and he shrunk from view in an instant! I felt SO BAD! I thought about going to his door and telling him it was ok, but I didn't get the courage to do it. I went back into the abandoned house and masturbated thinking of him. The next day I came back, hoping to see him again, and the day after, but I never did. I masturbated anyway, where he would have seen me, and it was very hot to do it.
onan

Postby SusieG » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 am

When I was growing up, catching someone masturbating was no big deal. I was raised by parents that taught us masturbation was natural and nothing to be ashamed of, nor should you supress the urge when it came. I always let boyfriends know about my attitude towards sex and masturbation, and that I'd love them to masturbate anytime, with our without me.

That said, I still think there is a certain amount of electricity in catching someone in the act if the circumstances are right. I once caught a boyfriend masturbating with a pair of panties... only they were not my panties! He almost went crazy with embarrassment until I surprised (shocked?) him by turning things around and making that pair of panties part of the evening's "activities." ;)
SusieG
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Bigdawg » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Verrrrrry Nice Susie!!!
Bigdawg
Private Privates

Postby lou50 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 pm

I caught my ex wife once. I came home from a meeting early one evening. She didn't see the car pull in the driveway. As I approached the back door, I caught a glimpse of her through the mini blind sitting on the couch with her vibrator buried to the hilt. I stood there in the shadows watching for almost 10 minutes before she had an orgasm. I made a sound which alerted her that someone was home. She quickly stashed the vibrator in the couch and got up as I climbed the steps and entered the house.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby steve2011 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm

masturbation is safe sex...sister caught me a few times and it was extremely arousing...we helped each other 2...all good!
steve2011
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Malonik » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 am

I caught a friend of mine once, back when I was in high school, I was going around to her place to hang out, watch movies and stuff. But I'd told her I would be there at about 12, I ended up rocking up about an hour early and went through the back door as I usually would, wandered down the hallway, pushed her door open and walked in without even thinking about knocking.

She was on the bed, legs spread, hairbrush handle deep in her pussy and her fingers on her free hand working her clit. I was like :shock: and about to apologize when she said it was okay and told me to stay and close the door. She kept going and soon after I built up the courage to take my cock out and stroke it with her, it was an unexpectedly fun day. ^_^
24/M/Australia - Straight - Jack 3-4 times a day - Happy to swap pics / cam / etc - Fetishes: Creampies, Facials, Panties, Peeing, Squirting and more, just ask me! ^_^
Malonik
Private Privates

Postby steve2011 » Sat May 28, 2011 2:00 pm

yes! isaw my mom and she saw me! i was stroking my dick, while she masturbated and busted me...then asked me to join her.....best cum of my life!!!
steve2011
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'