caught my son a couple of times
teenlover1954
Private Privates

Re: Ever caught anyone masturbating?

Postby Filip » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 pm

teenlover1954 wrote:caught my son a couple of times

What did you say?
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Inhibited1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 am

When I was about 12 or 13, my parents interrupted one of my masturbation sessions, but they just caught a glimpse of me as I pulled up my shorts and they never said anything.

The only time I was caught out completely was during a toilet masturbation in my dormitory at college. I was sitting on the toilet pumping away when the door suddenly opened and one of my dormmates was confronted with my activity. He didn't say a word, merely took the stall next to me, and I proceeded to complete my session and climax. He never said a word about it.

Several times I was caught masturbating in my dorm room by my roommate, but I always covered up enough so that I wasn't caught naked with a red and dripping penis.

But I never caught anyone masturbating until I was married. My first wife was a frequent and sometimes compulsive masturbator, and since I'm a voyeur, I checked on her as often as I could. Many times I watched surruptiously as she went through multi-orgasmanic sessions. Occasionally, she observed me during one of my Internet masturbations but never asked to join me. My current wife is very private, and although I know she masturbates with a vibrator, I've never been able to catch her at it.

Sadly, she knows about my masturbations and sternly disapproves. Still, I indulge as often as possible.
Inhibited1
Private Privates

Postby showoff60m » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 am

I caught my wife's best friend once. The three of us went to Seattle , checked into a motel and then went out drinking and dancing. Back at the motel, we went to bed. There were two beds in the room and Kelly's bed was on my side. My wife was asleep and I was dozing when I heard wet rhythmic noises coming from my left side. When I opened my eyes, Kelly was uncovered and on her knees with her butt facing me. She was having a very good time with her fingers deep in her very pussy. There was enough light coming in the window to make a good show of it and I watched as long as I could stand it.....but I was so hard and I am a show off, so I pushed the covers off and began stroking my cock, making it wet and slippery with saliva. Whe she saw what I was doing, she stopped and covered up, but I did not until I had cum all over everything. We never ever spoke about it or did it again, but it was great at the time.
showoff60m
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 pm

I have caught a few young ladies but I am not always sure I caught them, persay.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Strokerjack » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:09 pm

A couple times. And I was very quiet as to not disturb them...as I watched.
Strokerjack
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Bounce0922 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I shared a room with 2 brothers. Me and the younger of my 2 brothers masturbated a lot and we kept catching each other. Evntually(when we knew what we were doing) we decided to just do it whenever we wanted. My other bro never knew.. I don't think..
30/male/straight.
Bounce0922
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Yes, walked in on my female friend. I was with a male friend of mine and I stopped him (he didn't see nothing.) I motioned to turn around and we walked out.
Her fingers were digging deep. She was wearing a dress and no underwear.

She was moaning and you could hear ger fingers moving around in her pussy. My friend and I looked at eachother when she came. He just shook his head.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:58 am

My wife has never much been interested in sex and even though I jerked off in front of her many many times, while looking at and feeling parts of her naked body, she would never jerk off in front of me. She did admit to doing it in the shower though - using the shower head on the flexy tube to spray her clit.

But one night I was awakened by the bed gently jiggling. I didn't know what was happening at first but I quickly figured out that she was masturbating. I lay there in the dark, wide awake, imagining her fingering her hairy cunt. I didn't know whether to savor the moment or to let on that I knew what she was doing. I chose to just pretend I was asleep.

Of course I had a raging hard-on in seconds, listening to her and imagining her fingers working her clit. Was she pushing fingers up inside? Did she sniff or lick her fingers? What was she thinking or fantasizing about while she wanked? Me? Others' cocks? Being fucked? Who by?

The jiggling stopped. So I assume she had just come but all was silent.

It happened a few times over the years and I would just lay there in the dark and savor the voyeurism of it all, while playing with my erection. And of course, after she had come, so would I.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Hairypalms » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:25 pm

I was recently sharing a hotel room with a male friend - we were attending a music festival. He's quite a bit younger than me. I'm 37, he's 24. He's got a great body. Thin, but muscular. Almost totally hairless.

He doesn't know I'm bi, and as he's straight, I haven't said anything about how hot I think he is ...

Well, when I returned to the at one point and he was just finished showering. I opened the door to catch him naked, standing in front of the wardrobe, choosing clothes to wear. Was a very pleasing sight. Extremely firm buttocks, good sized cock, obviously semi from a recent wank :)

I quickly averted my gaze and left the room for a few minutes!

Another occasion, I entered the room and he was on his bed, mid-afternoon, under the covers. He quickly adjusted the covers as I entered, pretended to be reading something in his phone :)
His sheet adjustment hadn't been quite good enough to hide the fact that he was wearing nothing under there apart from his t shirt.

Damn shame he's straight. I totally would have at least got a mutual masturbation session going if he wasn't. I still think about taking that cock into my mouth and pushing those buttocks apart with my tongue.
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'