Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Filming yourself masturbating

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Filming yourself masturbating

Postby cock o the north » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Here's one of me on the beach ............http://www.yuvutu.com/video/493699/greek-beach-masurbation/
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:13 am

Another nice vid cocky.

Love to watch you pumping out that thick white juice. :oops:
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ducksoup » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:35 am

nice work, love the nice creamy load
ducksoup
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cock o the north » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Here's another proud moment ......http://www.yuvutu.com/video/270597/so-horny-today/
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 am

Wow again - another monster load. I'm not gay but the way you shoot those massive spurts of cum out of your beautiful big bell-end is so hot!

More please :)

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:35 am

Ahhh…beach masturbation! This reply is not about me filming myself while masturbating. However, "cocky's" video of masturbating on the beach takes me back to a time, 16 months ago, when I was living on the south shores of Spain while attending an accelerated language school. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed the classes, it was hard most days to keep my mind on the lessons. Instead, I was thinking about what was to follow later in the afternoon...after class. Being from the USA, it was a real treat being in Europe (for the first time) where topless beaches are pretty normal. And...as if that wasn't enough to cause a "stiff" reaction, there were those who were "rule-breakers" that pushed the limits and let the bottoms of their suits fall off as well. :D This made it EXTREMELY difficult for me to contain myself as I walked along the shoreline enjoying the view of the sun on the Mediterranean Sea. From that first visit to the beach, I knew what I would be doing EVERY afternoon. As soon as I arrived at the beach I would just sit on the rocks and watch "the breaking surf." Well...for a couple of seconds anyways, and then I sat with my tongue hanging out as I watched the beautiful sexy girls as they worked on tanning the areas that supported their areolas and nipples which were standing tall as a result of the cool sea breeze.

On the first day, I came upon a trio of Chicas who I later found out were "rule-breakers!" With my body facing away from the sandy sun-tanners, I picked a nice rock outcropping that allowed me a flat place to sit with room for my feet to hang below. It was only a matter of a minute or two before I couldn't take the screaming voice of my cock any longer. Being as stealthy as I could, I pushed the leg of my cargo shorts to the crevice between my thigh and my groin and released my favorite tool for masturbation. Keeping my cock low, along my leg, I stroked it with a reversed grip using the hand on the opposite side of my body. This allowed me to turn my upper torso enough to keep an eye on those titties while not exposing myself to the girls. Being exposed outside, even though only the sea-life could see, had my excitement level at the maximum and with my heart beating hard against my tee-shirt, I was squirting white semen on the rocks below in under two minutes! Not wanting to appear as a nuisance, I tucked my still hard cock into my shorts, as best I could, and headed back to my host-home where I promptly locked myself in my bedroom, changed clothes and then masturbated and edged for most of the remaining evening hours. Needless to say, I was a little behind in class the next day because I didn't do my homework!

Over the course of the next few days I returned to the same rock pile, not because the view of the sea was better there but because I discovered that this trio of Chicas were "daily" users. The second and third outing had pretty much the same result, except each time I was a little braver with the "height" that I would raise my flag pole. My arm movements were also a little more detectable from anyone who may have been looking my way. The girls mostly laid back with their eyes closed and their titties pointing toward the sun. I think their nipples may even have been leaning towards the sun like a sunflower taking in rays! Day two and three brought a few glances in my direction as they would rise up and reposition themselves. My favorite position was when one of them would raise her knees and spread her legs so the sun could reach her inner thighs. I knew they were aware of my presence; I just wasn't sure as to "how aware" they really were. I'm pretty sure they caught on by the third day that there was something "pretty shady" going on with the American on the rocks because one would say something to another and then they would all look in my direction. Being an experienced exhibitionist and masturbator, that didn't really bother me and I would just keep my rhythm going.

However, on day four of my first week at the beaches of Heaven, :wink: after I sat down and was attending to the business at hand, I looked towards the girls to refresh my optical nerve with the "Pointy Mounds of Spain" and I caught one of the girls, laying on her side with her head propped up by her hand, one knee raised behind the other, looking right at me. When she saw me looking at her, she waved with her free hand. I reached around my body with my free hand and gave her a little "guarded" wave in return. Then I about fell off the rock into the water because she immediately changed her hand position from a wave into the International Sign for Jack-Off! My stroking hand temporarily halted, mostly from shock, as she continued with her sign language and indicated to me that she was watching, or wanted to watch, and then circled her finger in the air. That could have been a sign for "come over here and rim my ass with your finger," but I pretty much figured she was asking me to turn towards her.

Since my little head was doing all the thinking at this point, I rotated my butt on the rock about 90 degrees. It wasn't so much that I was exposed to the entire beach, and the lifeguard down the way, but it was enough to give her a nice profile view of what was holding my attention. She shook her head up and down, with approval, and gave the sign again for "jack-off." I obliged and restarted my stroking action. I tried to control it for as long as I could but I was so sexually charged, that after only a couple of minutes, my hand was rocking up and down at a blistering speed. I ejaculated with such force that I couldn't help but arch my back at the moment of release and my semen went airborne for several healthy squirts. While looking toward the young lady for approval, I wiped my index finger through the sperm running down the shaft of my cock and then sucked it between my lips. She smiled and nodded, and then laid back and closed her eyes as if nothing had happened.

The next day, she not only waved at me, but waved me over to where her and her girlfriends were laying. She asked me, in her broken English, if I would masturbate for them while they watched me...right there in front of them. I knelt down in the sand, so I wouldn't be too conspicuous and obliged their wishes. They seemed delighted when my semen started shooting from the end of my cock. One of them, the girl holding the cigarette, offered to clean the end of my cock with a tissue, to which I gladly accepted. They then invited me to join them for drinks and tapas at a bar down the strip. After hanging out for a couple of hours, and having more than a couple of drinks, I asked one the girls, the one in the center of the picture with her tits exposed, if she wanted to go for a walk with me. She agreed and we headed off down the boardwalk, lit only by the light of the moon.

Not far from where we started we came upon a bench alongside the walkway. It had a small lamp above it and the bar was still visible. We found out later, from the other girls, that the bench was visible from the bar as well. Spain is a place where affection is very open and right before we reached the bench, this girl, who had now watched me masturbate twice, reached down with her hand and grabbed my cock through my shorts. I stopped, turned and started kissing her as she began trying to stroke me through the fabric. Reaching down, I unfastened the button on my shorts and pulled the zipper down. She promptly pulled my pants below my ass and let my "commando" cock fall free. While she manipulated my cock and began bringing it to attention, I reached up under her sarong, with both hands, and pulled the string on either side of her bikini bottoms and let them fall to the ground. Then, with my hands placed under the cheeks of her ass, I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around me and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

My glans was already slippery from the precum she had been rubbing around on it, and when it pressed against her opening it slid easily past the flared edges of the mushroomed head. As I shook my body, to release my shorts to my ankles, the vibrations helped to bury me a little deeper into her love cavern. By the time I shuffled over to the bench, my cock was buried to the hilt! Carefully I sat on the bench, connected the entire time. With her knees straddled over my thighs and resting on the bench, she began to work herself up and down on my hard shaft. I reached between us with one hand and started brushing my thumb up and down across her clit while at the same time pushing her bikini top up and setting her titties free. By the time I started to feel my semen trying to escape my balls, she was squealing with every thrust down. She climaxed first and started to squeeze and release my cock with her pussy. That sent me over the edge and I exploded inside of her pussy. I had intended on pulling out and having her finish me with her mouth, but when she started contracting her pussy on my cock, I couldn't hold back! Later, I tried to apologize for cumming inside of her, even though it felt awesome, but I'm not sure I was able to get the point across due to her broken English. Either she was on the pill and didn't care, or she was thrilled and hoping for a half-breed American baby. It was hard to tell.

She picked up her bikini panties from the ground and wiped my cock clean with them before wiping the outside of her pussy. She then stuffed them into her bag which she had dropped by the bench. I pulled my shorts back on, closed them up and we strolled back to the bar. Her two friends spoke something to her in German and then they all laughed. I must have looked puzzled as we sat back down at the table because she leaned over and said, "They watch fuck!" Oh...I got it, they could see us from the bar and watched us while we fucked. I then asked the other two, "Did you like it?" "YA...YA," they said in unison! We ordered some more wine and a few more tapas but I let the girls do all the talking because I was too busy reaching under that sarong and fingering a wet panty-less pussy!

From that night, we met every day at the beach. Sure enough, they were in a language school down the street from the one I was attending. We were all beginners so our Spanish wasn't really good enough to talk about things like masturbation and public fucking. But we made due with broken English. (Thank goodness most Europeans speak some English.) Before the next week had ended, I "went for a walk" with the girl covered with the floral sarong and fucked her on the same bench while the other two watched. Except with her, I pulled off her sarong and bikini and entered her from behind while she bent over and held onto the bench. Right before I came, I pulled out and spun her around. She finished me with her hand and I came all over her chest. The third girl, the smoker, liked to watch but always acted a little "stuffy." Except for sexy legs, she didn't turn me on enough to make the extra effort. She did come in handy as a "lookout" when she kept an eye out for the "beach police" one afternoon when her girlfriend, the girl in the middle, removed her bottoms and pulled her knees up while I slipped between her legs and fucked her right there on the beach while the other "horny" girl tweaked and pulled on her nipples. I slowly thrust in and out and brought myself to the edge twice before pulling out and laying my cock on top of her smooth, bare pussy, with it pointing toward her face. The "horny" girl raised her knees and spread her legs, which I took as an invite, so I pushed back and repositioned myself in front of her fresh pussy.

She was sopping wet and I slid right in and started to thrust without delay. My main girl reached between her own legs and started to frig her clit while she watched me fucking her friend. I was beginning to get the idea that this wasn't the first time they had tag teamed a guy! I was hoping to fuck this other girl long enough to bring her to orgasm but when the first girl started to moan I felt my semen begin to rise. The girl I was fucking knew I was pretty close and started to say, "Coom my poosie!" With my hands right above her knees and pulling her thighs towards me, I started to bang into her as hard and deep as I could. When my main love's body started to spasm as she started into her orgasm, I felt my sperm burning, trying to get out. I climaxed at almost the same instant as the girl frigging her clit and I felt the first spurt explode into that second pussy. I moaned, rather loudly, and pulled my cock out just in time to let the rest of my cum fly free. I squirted about eight times, with each blast reaching further up the body beneath me. Starting with filling her little belly button, the next squirt landed about mid-titties with one of the final efforts making it all the way to her chin.

That was one of the "hottest" afternoons in my life, but turned out to be the last time I would see these girls. Without any warning, or maybe there was but I didn't understand because of the language barrier, they failed to show up at the beach the next day. I figured their time had ended and they returned to their homeland; but not without leaving me with some SWEET memories. Unfortunately, I was so engulfed with masturbating for, and fucking these girls, that I never thought to video any of the events. I did, however, manage to capture a shot of them on my first day, which I refer to often when I'm in the mood for a little "beach time!"
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:11 pm

SteelyDon wrote:Wow again - another monster load. I'm not gay but the way you shoot those massive spurts of cum out of your beautiful big bell-end is so hot!

For you steelydon, a good distance spurted in the first cum shot, got myself in the mouth ....slurp :) http://www.yuvutu.com/video/205692/2-nice-cumshots/
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Thanks for sharing your story fuzzyt, got me wanking hard.....
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ohmy66 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Yes, I do it often. I thought that was what webcams were for!! :oops: :roll:
ohmy66
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:34 pm

I have taken pictures before, even posted a few on here along time ago.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby SteelyDon » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 am

cock o the north wrote:
SteelyDon wrote:Wow again - another monster load. I'm not gay but the way you shoot those massive spurts of cum out of your beautiful big bell-end is so hot!

For you steelydon, a good distance spurted in the first cum shot, got myself in the mouth ....slurp :) http://www.yuvutu.com/video/205692/2-nice-cumshots/

Been watching your videos again and you've really got me going again. I love watching you with the hairband on squirting your thick white juice over your hairy torso but the close-up POV bit takes the prize - I'd love to have been in the firing line when you let go that load!

Thanks again :oops:

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby loveyanking » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Great videos cock o the north!! I like the big cock and the huge loads of cum. Love to watch a good masturbation video, it makes me so hard.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Tazz41 wrote:I have taken pictures before, even posted a few on here along time ago.

I've searched but haven't found. Could your post them again please?

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:20 am

Its been a few years ago.Sorry dont have them anymore....
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby SteelyDon » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:51 am

Finally got around to uploading an outdoor cumshot.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=yFQkl-S798-#.VOPaZI3yGUk

Love to hear what you all think.

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'