It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:10 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Fleshlight ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby luvheels » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:57 am

Definitely worth it. My favorite insert is the Wonder Wave. It's incredible. When I first got it I had to show it to my ex-gf (we still get together for the occasional booty call). She loved watching me use it and got off with a vibrator at the same time. It was so hot, I couldn't last more than a few minutes.
luvheels
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LoveThyself! » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:27 pm

Bring her to the chat room next time, heels, and I'll use mine with you two, plus she can watch whoever else is there. It'd make for a nicely different 'booty call'!

P.S. Just got my newest (4th) insert the other day... pink lady with the super-ribbed lining. Nice difference, but still a fan of the speed bump for the best and most realistic sensations.
LoveThyself!

Postby plou » Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 pm

They are great.
plou
Private Privates

Postby johnblob » Thu May 17, 2007 9:57 pm

I've been thinking of getting something like this. Not an actual fleshlight, but a similar sort of thing. Not decided on which specific one yet, but might get one in a few weeks.
johnblob
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri May 18, 2007 1:34 am

Why get some similar? Why not get the real thing? I don't know of anything else that comes close to the quality and realism of a Fleshlight.
ilikeitalot

Postby johnblob » Fri May 18, 2007 12:39 pm

Surely it isn't like any others are absolute crap and only the actual brand fleshlight is any good. I've been looking at ones that have reviews saying they are great, probably made from the same sort of stuff anyway. Besides, the fleshlights look to be somewhat too big, since I want to be able to hide it away somewhere in here, the plain sleeve things look much smaller. Also the actual fleshlights cost more than 3x more than some I've been looking at.

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Masturbators/P ... -Pussy.asp

Been looking at ones like that, can't see how the actual flehlight ones would be all that much better.
johnblob
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri May 18, 2007 6:10 pm

Well, I've tried a few other/similar products... and ended up tossing all of them. IMO, nothing compares to the Fleshlight for the realistic feel of a pussy. But yeah, you're right... it is harder to hide + it costs more. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.
ilikeitalot

Postby johnblob » Fri May 18, 2007 7:09 pm

ilikeitalot wrote:Well, I've tried a few other/similar products... and ended up tossing all of them. IMO, nothing compares to the Fleshlight for the realistic feel of a pussy. But yeah, you're right... it is harder to hide + it costs more. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.

Well I have no basis of comparison for what a real pussy feels like, and I'm not that bothered if it does anyway, just something a bit different than my hands lol
johnblob
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:46 pm

I'm not saying it's the best out there or anything, but I'm buying Fleshlight numbers 5, 6 and 7 here in a bit. You draw your own conclusions.
LoveThyself!

not a good idea

Postby dragoness_m » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:59 pm

FleshJoe wrote:Here's a cleaning tip: wash out with lots of hot water, then dry the outside. Then push a handkerchief into one end with your fingers as far as it will go, then reach from the other end and pull the handkerchief through. The insert will be really really dry for storage, which is good because no bad stuff can grow in it now.

If you can't get it in far enough with your fingers, I've used the blunt end of a chopstick sometimes also to push the handkerchief far enough in so you can grab it from the other end.

I work in a sex shop and I am the manager. it is not a good idea to use any type of towel when drying off toys. little bits of fuzz can damaged cyber skin toys. As for females..the little bits can work there way up inside and cause really bad infections..the best way is to let them air dry.
dragoness_m
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LoveThyself! » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:27 pm

Have to agree with dragoness... rinse it off, lay it on the counter, or a towel or something... don't brush it, just let it air dry. Or you can do what I do after I cum in it - wait about five minutes and go again! Clean it out at the end of the day!
LoveThyself!

Postby LoveThyself! » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:54 pm

Ok, so I ordered three more last Friday (they had a special)

Pink Lady with the speed bump lining in the new case

Mocha Mouth also with the speed bump (it's my favorite, can't you tell? And I've really worn out the lips of my first one which is almost two years old)

And a an ultra-tight nondescript, because that's the only one I didn't own yet. Forget what color it is.

Also ordered another cock-ring, but that's for another thread.
LoveThyself!

Postby kr77 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm

I spent most of the day on July 4th reading everyones reviews with a raging hard on. I ordered the original to start, and if I like it like I think I will, I will buy another one. I absoultely can't wait for it to get here!!
kr77
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Fleshlight ?

Postby squizzy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 am

After deliberating for a while I bought the Stamina Training Unit and it was awesome! The feeling of needing to cum almost straight away took some getting used to but it's great once you're off and running. I now have an Ice Fleshlight too and I love them both. They can be a bit messy in the cleanup, especially if you're looking for a private place for them to dry out, but they are well worthwhile.

small stu.jpg
small stu.jpg (92.34 KiB) Viewed 14274 times
squizzy
Private Privates

Re: Fleshlight ?

Postby Fleshlight-cum » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm

I love my fleshlight gets me cumming so quick haha
Fleshlight-cum

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques