View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:01 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

For Alexa

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

For Alexa

Postby ilovepanties » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:25 am

Right after you moved in, I checked out your room. You made it your own right away. So wholesome and sweet and feminine. Midwestern in practicality and comfort, much like you. You weren't all that nice to me. Your pretty innocent and sheltered. I think you were just being defensive. You had just moved it with two guys you didn't know.

I remember how nice it was that summer, and you were always around the house in those pink little plaid shorts. Great legs and a cute wiggly ass. Kinda had a beer gut, but you went to school in Wisconsin, in a town with more bars per capita than any other place in the nation.

Cuteish face, but with a great smile and great teeth. Innocent eyes.

I went into your room, and got a sense for your smell, your sent.

I worked myself errect and jacked right inside your doorway when no one was home. I imaginied you sitting on the edge of your bed watching me. It didn't take me long to cum. I let out a lot of cum on the new hardwood floor of your bedroom and quickly cleaned it up with some paper towels.

The next time, I found a pair of your panties. Small boy shorts with light blue and navy horizontal strips. They were clean ones from your drawer. I rubbed them against my balls and got so excited that I took them into my room and put them on. I stroked myself hard in them, took them off, carefully replaced them, and went back to my room and jerked out a hot pleasurable load.

The last time, I found a pair of your dirty panties in your laundry basket. I sniffed and licked them. You scent was so good and sweet and sexy.

One time you left your washed panties in the washer all day. It was really rude of you. We needed to use the washer and you left them in there all day. I hesitated to move them, but I then did. I'm sure some people would say that was an invasive thing to do, but you left them in a common area, a common utility, and we didn't need to wait around all day for you to move them. I wonder if you would've done that with any old clothes though. I wondered if you did that to frustrate the other guy and me.

Most of your panties were really sexy. Some really skimpy and small.

I wonder if your man at the time really knew how to push you in the bedroom. I could tell you were hungry for some dirty shit. I wanted that with you, but I couldn't close the deal. Your defensive personality was really intimidating.

I felt terrible after I went into your room those last two times, but I got over it. I got over it when I caught you checking me out a few times, when I was walkiing around the house in a tshirt and underwear. Twice you checked me out, and another time I caught you looking to see if I was checking you out. You had your back to me, but I saw your eyes reflecting in the microwave door.

You were always a bit nicer when you had a few in you. I should've just gotten you drunk somehow. You knew I liked to drink.

Those times you checked me out, If I'd gotten hard, and sat down next to you on the couch, I wonder if we could've gotten something going. You would've resisted, but if I could've convinced you that no one would find out.

I wanted your hand on me as I was cumming. I would've liked to slide my finger inside you just after I had my tounge in your mouth. I would've run my hands all over your soft fleshy belly and hips. I would've grabbed and caressed your cute ass. I would've done that with your ass too hard, but I always get away with it because girls can tell how much I like it.

I would've hoped you liked me talking dirty to you. I don't know, you might of just laughed but I wouldn't have minded.

I would've eaten you out, licked your asshole, begged you to let me cum on your tits. I wanted to stroke in front of you with one of your hands on my balls and the other, with two fingers, gently massaging my asshole. I would've felt up your tits with my free hand as I was doing it.

If I sent this to you now, i wonder if you would reply. I'm getting hard now and will jack off, thinking of you.

Send me some self shots of you in your panties babe. With some wet spots right at your crotch. You pussy smelled like a sweet 20 somethings pussy. It was so sweet and healthy. Your cum will never run down my shaft onto my balls, but i'll always dream of it.
ilovepanties
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories