Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Girls' Area

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Girls' Area

Postby debbie10 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:33 am

I am so wet!! Fingering my pussy and pinching my nipples. Going to hold my pussy lips open and fuck my hole with my vibe. MMMM feels so good. I want to masturbate like this everyday :D Still havent cum but dont know how much longer i can wait.
I'm shaved and love to masturbate. Really enjoy chatting and cumming.
debbie10
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby foxeejanis » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 am

you gotta finger your wet juicy hot little pussy put your fingers down those panties and find where your mound is and rub it then go down to your clit hood and finger it get some spit on it and mix it with your hot wet lube juie and then spread those pretty inner folds an tug on them and wiggle them and talk naughty to your pussy like scold it for getting so freakin wet on you say to it you naughty little pussy and then spank it and pretend that some guys are watching you and they are stroking their cock while you put on a show and then your girlfriend removes her panties whil you watvh her finger her ownlittle pussy as the guys are stroking faster and then finger into your wet tight little pussy hole two fingers in and spread the juice around your pink inner folds and wiggle your pussy and wiggle your pusy and go faster and imagine one of the guys' cocks has jjust exploded and your girldfriend puts on a strip show slipping out of her skimpy panties as you finger your ussy faster and iagine one of the horny guys slaps your hinee and you finger your pussy and wow it just twithces and your are cummin lube juice heheheheeh
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Gwendolyn » Fri May 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Nice to find other women around here!

I love reading posts on the forums and the stories as well, but resisting the urge to touch myself immediately. I just love that feeling of desire building between my legs, until eventually it's like an iron ball and I can not longer resist any longer. I'm sure you ladies will know what I mean.
Gwendolyn
Private Privates

Postby Pammie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 pm

I know exactly what you mean Gwendolyn, though in my case it's often not by choice.

Having to wait until I can play with myself (for example when I'm at work) increases my level of sexual arousal, making it stonger and stronger, until finally I am just about ready to explode and I can take it no more...
28/F/lez
Pammie
Private Privates

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'