Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Great Masturbation Method for Men

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Great Masturbation Method for Men

Postby mickeyosl » Sat May 09, 2009 11:32 pm

The best feeling masturbating without using my hands is with the shower head on regular stream. The shower head comes with a long detatchable neck. Take the head off the hook and place close or near your balls and let the stream of hot water hit your balls and dick! Damn, feels great. My dick gets hard without touching it with my hands. The water hitting my sack and uncut dick feels so good I almost cum by that alone. ANyone else try this let me know, or maybe you already have?!
mickeyosl
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Great Masturbation Method for Men

Postby Hornymale » Mon May 11, 2009 10:47 am

I have tried this before and it is great. The only problem is that it could make you cum fast. The water under my cock shaft does all the work.
Also one time I was using a power washer 1,000psi and I was wearing only loose shorts, no underwear underneath. Accidently, the power washer hose touched my soft penis. It felt good having it vibrating on my cock. I placed the hose on it while washing and slowly my cock got harder and harder. After a few minutes I had cum in my shorts. It made the washing more pleasurable. You guys would agree: any vibration on a hard cock can make a guy cum
I enjoy masturbation a lot and I masturbate every day so it is nice to try different things.

mickeyosl wrote:The best feeling masturbating without using my hands is with the shower head on regular stream. The shower head comes with a long detatchable neck. Take the head off the hook and place close or near your balls and let the stream of hot water hit your balls and dick! Damn, feels great. My dick gets hard without touching it with my hands. The water hitting my sack and uncut dick feels so good I almost cum by that alone. ANyone else try this let me know, or maybe you already have?!
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Zipgun » Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 am

Moving to techniques..
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby Alan » Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 am

Zipgun wrote:Moving to techniques..

Zip, how about this technique.....

As you read the certain (or perhaps many) posts to this forum that appear rediculous, try keeping a firm stable grip on your cock such that as your body jerks up and down from laughter, you may in fact find yourself laughing your jack off....

just saying.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby cfag » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

A very very hot shower spray, with the head gripped between my thighs and the spray direct under my balls is so good. It leaves hands free to wank and play with the water pressure and temp.
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Cocked » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 am

Try using very cold water to start with for as long as you can handle it then turn the temperature up, this makes me even harder.
Tall, Thin, Straight Male, UK, 30, 7inches uncut
Looking for female or male masturbation partners and female webcam friends
Cocked
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Ikop » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:46 pm

I've tried it today.
WOW!

I like :D

Espescially when I aim, not at the head, but at the part between my balls and shaft. Dawm I like that! It was to bad that I heard someone getting home. Or else I would have cum this way. It only took me 2 small short strokes and I exploded! I blew a lot of cum, and if it wasn't for the showcurtain, it would have been all over the place.

I think I need another shower in a minute or two...
26 Straight male
Ikop
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cfag » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 pm

I am minutes out of the shower and feeling great. Sat naked at the computer and typing slowly with one hand while fondling my heavy weight tackle, which is now spotlessly clean and coated in a cooling sensual lotion. No one around and time to experiment again. This time using the higher pressure and lodging the shower head in a right angle corner so it doesn't wave about. It give more freedom for your hands and you don't have to grip it between your thighs.The self afflicting pain, and I am not into SM and BDSM, on myself by the intense heat is one hell of a rush and being able to wank freely and pressurise the root of my cock is a superb bonus.

I also tried the cold to hot several times and it was also very gratifying, with the cold not diminishing my cock as expected. On my shower, if you reduce the pressure but keep the setting the same it gets hotter and minute movements of the lever can really fuck you up as for too much burning, but there again you get used to it and always push that bit further. It sure makes my balls soft and slack, my cock gets thicker and longer and the whole lot goes a vivid red. The lotion as mentioned above is always good to apply afterwards from both the feeling and nurturing my favourite body parts.

Not sure if you guys know from my other posts, but I can't get wood due to major surgery in December, so any pleasure and increase in size is a joy for me. I am happy talk about it if you want to PM me, or in here.
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tallbigd » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:02 pm

A swimming pool jet works great too. Just find one of those holes under the water and feel if the water is coming out. The pressure is not too hard, but hard enough to have you cumming within minutes.
Tallbigd

Return to Techniques