It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Grinding your pussy

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby lou50 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 pm

I'm not complaining at all. All this talk about grinding has got me working on a nice erection. keep it up ladies!!!
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby sweet_fetisha » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 pm

personally ive never used a pilow. but i do take a t-shirt and twist it. It's nice and hard. I lay on top of it, keep my legs together most of the time, hold on to a pillow and rub up and down on it. only problem is , you have to stop and "fix" it. which can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. it hits your clit just right . its quite also, so if you dont want to get "found out" its great to do. This is how i started masturbating. Also when i was a teen dry humping was excellent! someone brought this up earlier, but grinding on a guys thigh is good too. it you dont have a t-shirt, sheets work great to:)
sweet_fetisha
Private Privates

Love to grind !

Postby Milligurl » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:22 pm

I have been grinding on things ever since I can remember. I love pillows but I also need more pressure. I have this thing about grinding against the bathroom sink. I usually put a towel over it so it's not too hard and grind away. I've always wanted to grind against another womens pussy but never had the opportunity. Maybe one day.
Milligurl

Re: Grinding your pussy

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 am

I know this is an old topic but I'm new to the boards and just found this - omg I think I came 3 times reading these. I too learned how to do this as a young girl, having no idea what I was doing. My fantasy now is to rub pussy to pussy with another woman. Would also love to masturbate this way, either on a pillow bunched up on the floor or on the arm of the sofa, completely naked, with my dildo either in my cunt or ass while someone watches me, either in person or cam while masturbating themselves...Even better would be to be riding the arm of the sofa while someone was fucking me from behind! One thing no one really mentioned tho, when I do this, I have to make sure the lips of my pussy are spread open so that my senstive clit is against whatever I am grinding against. OMG pure pleasure.

Thanks for such nice orgasms tonight!
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:55 pm

ExhibitionistGirl wrote:I know this is an old topic but I'm new to the boards and just found this - omg I think I came 3 times reading these. I too learned how to do this as a young girl, having no idea what I was doing. My fantasy now is to rub pussy to pussy with another woman. Would also love to masturbate this way, either on a pillow bunched up on the floor or on the arm of the sofa, completely naked, with my dildo either in my cunt or ass while someone watches me, either in person or cam while masturbating themselves...Even better would be to be riding the arm of the sofa while someone was fucking me from behind! One thing no one really mentioned tho, when I do this, I have to make sure the lips of my pussy are spread open so that my senstive clit is against whatever I am grinding against. OMG pure pleasure.

Mmmm welcome EG and I have to say that's an awesome first post. Got me even more turned on now. Hope you are able to fulfill some if those fantasies, they sound awesome :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby mcjackin64 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 pm

What a great topic!! I believe that those of us who masturbate truly know ourselves better than anyone else ever could. I find a woman who does masturbate more open, more confident, more (dare I say it) sexy. Truth be told, it is the one thing that I find the most appealing about a woman -- whether or not she masturbates. Not needing anyone to help you get off is one of the best signs of sexual independence one could have. Knowing what you want and how you want it makes for an intense person; intense lover. Its not that you're keeping your partner from getting all of you, its allowing you to be all you can be.

Now all of you ladies who posted I applaud you because what you do, what we all do is supposed to be so 'secret' and 'personal'. Its a turn on the 'nth' degree to hear what all of you have accomplished. I just wish all the women I've had and have serious relationships with had that same mentality. I feel like I've been robbed of some great times and I'm even tryin to regain what was lost. All the women I've had long term (marriages) felt that I was the only one that could get them off and though that's a compliment, I've never liked that kind of pressure and sometimes felt that I came up short in their eyes. It was those in between that were more open minded. I salute your for your open-mindedness and for sharing it with all of us.

You ladies keep doin what you're doin and keep postin it here for us to enjoy.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Well thanks for the encouragement, both of you! Only since I've reached my thirties have I become more open about my sexuality and needs and it has made for the most intense experiences I have ever had. That old saying "youth is wasted on the young" is so true...But I won't waste any more time. I'm 37 now and I plan on experiencing all I can. Thank you all! Looking forward to more posts and to reading all your wonderful stories and techniques. Happy Masturbating :)
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 pm

ExhibitionistGirl wrote:I know this is an old topic but I'm new to the boards and just found this - omg I think I came 3 times reading these. I too learned how to do this as a young girl, having no idea what I was doing. My fantasy now is to rub pussy to pussy with another woman. Would also love to masturbate this way, either on a pillow bunched up on the floor or on the arm of the sofa, completely naked, with my dildo either in my cunt or ass while someone watches me, either in person or cam while masturbating themselves...Even better would be to be riding the arm of the sofa while someone was fucking me from behind! One thing no one really mentioned tho, when I do this, I have to make sure the lips of my pussy are spread open so that my senstive clit is against whatever I am grinding against. OMG pure pleasure.

Youre so right about making sure your pussy lips are spread open when grinding. I reach down and open them up and lower myself onto my pillow or bunched up towel and move my hips around in fast little circles.
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it? Mmmmmmmm......Must go do that now as a matter of fact!
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Re: Love to grind !

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Milligurl wrote:I have been grinding on things ever since I can remember. I love pillows but I also need more pressure. I have this thing about grinding against the bathroom sink. I usually put a towel over it so it's not too hard and grind away. I've always wanted to grind against another womens pussy but never had the opportunity. Maybe one day.

Here's a video of a girl doing just that, Milligurl! http://xhamster.com/movies/75347/hot_masturbation_of_my_cute_sister_in_bathroom.html
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sage » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 pm

i am trying to find a way to keep my pussy lips spread but I cant think of how and still be able to grind. any suggestions? anything anyone has tried?
sage

Postby Denise85 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 am

I rarely do this, but wouldn't it work if you would spread your lips first, then get on to the surface you want to grind and press your pussy so hard to it that they won't move back?
Have a look at my blog: denise85.blog.com
Denise85
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sage » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 am

that would work, thanks. just need a little spreader bar to fit in between the lips and it could massage as it held me open...
sage

Postby BigBob » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 am

Mmmmm, this is really sexy. I've seen some girls do this and it always gets me so turned on.
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby sage » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 am

i love to grind and hump but my lips close adn it doesnt feel as great without being wide open....its sexy and it feels great. its good if there is someone there to lick the juices and suck the lips too...
sage

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques