View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Guided Masturbation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Guided Masturbation

Postby jaybee2000 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Last Sunday I was so horny that I kept getting a hard-on all morning but I knew my wife was not in the mood for sex. By about lunchtime I was desperate to masturbate but as I love her to participate or even just watch I asked her if she would play with my cock. She agreed, thankfully, as we proceeded to the bedroom and she asked me to take off my trousers and underpants and lie on the bed. I lay on my back with my hard cock sticking straight up as she then lay next to me fully clothed. "What would you like me to do?" she asked as her hand went to my throbbing erection. Now that I had her in my control I decided to guide her by instructing her step by step as though I was doing it myself. I started by telling her to go slow up and down using light then firm pressure. Then when she had been wanking me in this way for a while I asked her to just play with the head of my cock, which she did with her thumb and finger, occasionally squeezing pre-cum out which she used as lube as she stroked along the shaft. It was truly fantastic. I tried to last as long as possible in order to prolong the pleasure but eventually I just had to give in. I told her I was going to cum and got her to pull back my foreskin and hold my cock firmly as I do it. At first after waiting a couple of seconds nothing happened, although I could feel it was extremely close. My wife, sensing that I needed a little final encouragement, gently moved my foreskin back and forth over the tip of my cock a couple more times and as she slid her hand down the second time my semen shot out in several spurts as I had one of the best climaxes ever. I felt so relieved afterwards and told my wife it was so much better than when I do it myself.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Guided Masturbation

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:49 pm

It is always better to have a helping hand!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Guided Masturbation

Postby Blennie » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 am

I love being wanked by my wife. I never tell her how I like it as I like the slightly rough sometimes clumsy way she does it. It actually makes me last longer as she'll sometimes change hands or her technique just when I'm getting close to coming. I just lay on my back thrust my erection in the air and let her get on with it.
Blennie
Private Privates

Return to Stories