Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

How much Precum?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: How much Precum?

Postby rdl30 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:04 pm

I don't ever precum, and when I think back I don't think I ever have. Even when I was young the only cum I ever saw was when I ejaculated.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Shovel_racer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 pm

I always make precum. Unfortunately not enough to use as lube but if I'm edging for awhile it starts flowing good. It also will get flowing good if I spend the work day reading this site. :oops:
Shovel_racer
Private Privates

Postby feetluvr » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

I pre-cum a fair amount -especially when edging. I like to slowly stroke a few times then stop and wait as the pre-cum oozes out. I like to taste it (tastes very sweet to mE) or take and put a dollop on tummy or feet so I can see it. I find that very arousing.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 am

Here is just a small taste of it. Unfortunately cant seem to upload any of my pics....
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Tue May 07, 2013 2:08 am

Most of the time, I produce a pretty fair amount of precum. I usually stroke and massage for at least a couple of hours during each session. If I'm reading or writing posts on a forum, or answering a PM, it will start flowing immediately. It just oozes out in a steady stream, always keeping that exit hole moist. I can feel when a large amount is released into the chute at which time a quantity that slicks up the entire palm of my hand comes running out. Then, if I'm hard, I can push my cock down between my legs and contract my muscles and precum-strings that reach the floor come flooding out.

I love to lick up as much as possible along with rubbing it all over my cock and balls. Sadly, it usually dries up pretty quick when I massage it in. However, if I'm already lubed up with lotion or Vaseline and I release a good quantity, it doesn't soak into my skin and it makes my cock super sensitive and extremely slippery. Generally, once I get that slick, it just feels too good to delay any longer and I bring myself to a climax and let my sperm get all mixed up with the precum as I rub it all around.

I also love that feeling of COOLNESS when precum runs over the edge of my cock-head and down my shaft. Whether I'm hard or soft, I can usually reach down and run my finger up the tube that starts almost at my asshole and feel precum moving up into my cock. Then I contract my cock muscles while I'm pointing straight up in the air and the precum runs out and over the edge and forms a river down my shaft. I blow a little air on it as it's running down my shaft which makes me want to retire and masturbate all day long. Wait a minute...I'm already doing that!!!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby share_feeling » Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Loads. Precum buildup starts under my foreskin. Using this as lube I stroke my pee hole using my middle finger inside my foreskin. Eventually, precum becomes a river.

share_feeling
Private Privates

Postby SteelyDon » Mon May 20, 2013 4:07 pm

It depends how long I keep going. If I've been edging for hours (like now!) I can precum so much there's hardly any left for the main event - although the orgasm is just as intense.
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby feetluvr » Fri May 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Precum for me is one of the greatest things about edging, especially after abstaining a bit. I don't rely on it for lube as I almost always use Alboline or other oils. I love edging on my lanai (I live in Florida). I cover a chair with towels and get all oiled up. I love seeing my skin and cock shine. I go nice and slow and can't wait until I see that first bit of precum. I like to hold my cock straight up so the precum creates a good sized ball before it breaks and slides down my cock. I usually get a constant slow flow of precum while I edge. It just excites me even more. As I get good strings I like to grab some and put it on my feet or stomach so I can see it better. It stands out nicely against my oiled skin and the oil makes it stay together well.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'