It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking in front of others

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby milkbunny22 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 pm

I'd often masturbate in bed with my roomate in the room at the same time. Sometime she would be sleeping, studying, or even doing it as well ;)
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BigBob » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:47 pm

milkbunny22 wrote:I'd often masturbate in bed with my roomate in the room at the same time. Sometime she would be sleeping, studying, or even doing it as well ;)

Mmmmm, that's a very sexy and hot thought.

The one time I did it with others in the 'room' so to speak, we were on a canoeing trip, and I was so turned on by one of the girls on the trip I did in my sleeping bag into a sock :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby monty1988 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 pm

other than mutual msturbation with girlfiends/ex-wife i haven't wanked in front of someone since i was much younger. whenever i used to go to my aunts my cousin and i would always jerk off together. we would aways act out some fantasy that involved us getting our clothes off and then wank until we both came. i'd love to do this sort of thing again but until i found this site i thought i might be alone!
monty1988

THIS is jacking in front of others

Postby BeachBoner » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:47 pm

This is a repeat from another thread, but I thought I should explain what "jacking in front of others" is all about:

Used to bea place called Naked City in Indiana in the mid to late 80's. First visit there was a voy-exh blast (no pun intended) Great couple scenery around the pool and the gray block "motel" (shows in there in the evening) but the best show was in the TV/lounge room just to the left of the check-in area in the round house.

After a day of carousing naked, I went into the TV room just after dark. The TV was playing an X rated movie - there were about 15 people in there on the couches, lounges and chairs. Half were naked. One guy on the couch was jacking off, harder than a rock, and watching the movie and the crowd. At the far end of the room on another couch was a guy and girl, him naked, her wearing a T shirt only, pulled up to her belly button, him sitting to her right. She had her right leg over his left leg so she was wide open. With her right hand she was slowly, gently stroking him. He only got about 80% hard; occassionallly playing with her breasts under her shirt and gently massaging her pussy.

There was a "lazy boy" chair just to their left side,so I sat down, watched the show, playing too...(tickling my balls works great to get it throbbing)

The room became more crowded; one couple came in dressed, the girl sat in a chair, guy on her lap - they watched for a bit then she undid his pants, pulled them to his knees and started jacking him off. He reached around,pulled her shirt off so her tits were on hs back.

Another naked couple came in and watched the TV and the action and were casually masturbating. The guy-girl to my immediate right were getting very aroused - so were the other watchers and players. I was hoping she'd suck him off.

The guy on the couch to my left was ready to shoot, I guess......a girl to his left leaned over and took him in here mouth when he came - never spilled a drop.

The 2 or so hours in there were the best show I ever seen...would LOVE to go back into that scene. Maybe 4 guys in that room came, the girls enjoyed the show - I just made my chest all wet when the girl and guy to my right were masturbating each other - don't think they came, but I sure did.

That day they also had a "cutest clit" contest or a similar name friendly contest. A few girls danced naked on the stage, squatting down and spreading their legs. 20-30 guys and women were standing at the edge of the stage, "playing." No one I saw came watching the stage, but it cold have "gone there!" I was at about a 30 degree up angle while at the edge of the stage, tickling my balls.

Damm I miss that place.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ukpuller » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:29 am

First time I wanked off in front of somebody was when my buddy and I did it in front of 3 young girls when we were teens. They wanted to see us and we agrred to do it if they took off their jeans and stood their in their panties [all 3 had white cottons on]. We each wanked ourselves off and I came first. The girls all giggled but it was a huge turn on for us.
ukpuller
Private Privates

Postby BadPuppy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:32 pm

ukpuller wrote:First time I wanked off in front of somebody was when my buddy and I did it in front of 3 young girls when we were teens. They wanted to see us and we agrred to do it if they took off their jeans and stood their in their panties [all 3 had white cottons on]. We each wanked ourselves off and I came first. The girls all giggled but it was a huge turn on for us.

And a turn-on for us now! Thanks for sharing.
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby paul165 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 am

I got to know a women quite well about 18 months ago, we just talked about everything and anything.
One day I went round to her shop to get something and we just started talking after about 15 minutes she looked straight at me and said youve got a hardon, then shes standing beside me rubbing her hand up and down my jeans. Well I almost lost it.
Then she stopped and said we had better go out the back, so off we go there are a couple of couches out there so we sit down and carry on talking while she has her eye fixed on the bulge in my jeans.
Then she says "have you ever wanked in front of anybody" to which I said yes so she says "well you had better let that out before it breaks the stitching" so I tentatively let him out by now hes dribbling precum all over the place so I took my jeans and undies off.
I started stroking and looked up and here she is with her legs wide apart fingering herself and groaning and she is dripping.
I started stroking faster and then my cock just exploded cum went everywhere, shes groaning and suddenly started cumming as well.

One of the best wank sessions I have had for a while with a woman
paul165
Corporal Cum-dumpster

In Front of others

Postby Much2Fun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 am

I absolutely enjoy it.

My friend Tony and I jacked off together once at about age 13. Then I did it for my cousin Donna, then an older neighbor girl & her friend, then with my girlfriend watching, another girlfriend watching, a woman who became my wife, a one night stand, and without my knowledge my ex-father in law watched me. He was staying with us and I watched him for about 4 hours a day. He walked in on my once and after I had squirted on my chest, he said "Wow, that was a good one." Then later as I was doing something around the house he said "you can do that when you want". He was an very private person and I stopped dead in my tracks and jerked off for him with a close up. I came in my hand.
That lead to me every day walking in, dropping my drawers and jerking off for him. He just liked it and looked forward to it. I showered him (elderly man) a few times and he would have me wash his penis and ass. He would say "Its not clean enough, keep scrubbing it" He always wanted to shower me. It wasn't till he past away that I realized my wifes husband was either Gay or Bi. I think I came well over 300 times for him. Usually 3x a night. He never said a word and would often give me a little awkward smile.

I would love to jack off in front of a group of women. I used to have this fantasy of being asked to do it for a group of 4-5 women.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Re: In Front of others

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:17 am

I used to jerk off for a woman at work. There was really no chance of being caught so I'd drop my pants and masturbate for her while she watched. Sometimes if she knew it was going to happen she'd remove her bra and she'd let me play with her tits. Occasionally she'd suck me off as well. Those were the days.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby nasserx » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 am

i would love to try this someday.

u can msn me on lroslin1
nasserx

Postby mdtrkr » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:37 pm

I love to watch and be watched also....
mdtrkr
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: By accident in my car

Postby capt_jack64 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 am

Man some people have all the luck. lol

that was hot enough for me to shoot a load... thanks alex
capt_jack64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby masterbatelol » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:38 pm

I have my mate Brad stay over most months.. We have become fond of staying up late talking about chicks, what they were, how we would fuck them etc.. we normally talk and wank at the same time.

Also talk about our fantasy's.

The first time we started talking about this stuff I knew I was the only one masturbating when we talked.. I didn't know whether he had masturbated before, but I could only imagine he did. So one time we just started talking, and one time when I was playing Table Tennis with him he just blurted it out and said he wanked. Then we just started wanking at night.

It's fun, he is over right now actually. :)
Also, if anybody want's to talk more in depth about my fantasy's in general, PM me!
masterbatelol
Masturbater Sergeant

In front of others

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Not really
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Jacking in front of others

Postby bethfan » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 am

Jacking off in front of others can be the hottest thing. I've done it many times on cam and several times in person. My record is 17 people watching (on cam, unfortunately).

Check out my post under another topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3086&p=53253#p53253
Penis size: 7''
Circumcised: Yes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Masturbation Frequency: Daily
Looking for cam2cam with guys or girls
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'