Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking in front of others

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Jacking in front of others

Postby Hornymale » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:38 am

I like showing the guys my big hard cock. I like to show them how I stroke it. I enjoy masturbation a lot and I like breaking the tabu that this is done in private. I also like to see them stroking their hard cocks.
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Postby danny12 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 pm

I jacked off to a guy on cam before, and i was submissive to a gal on cam before, loved both experiences, wud defo like to do more :D
18 year old male from the UK.
Luv doing cam for anyone who likes to watch, jst pm if ur interested ;), also pm if you wanna know more about me :)
danny12
Private Privates

Postby Much2Fun » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 am

Just the wife
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sailer474 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Love to cam and get turned on by getting more watching and eggin me on ...wanta watch let me know!
sailer474

Postby sailer474 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Have been in front of a couple would like to do it again even more folks might be cool to!
sailer474

Postby tylersdick » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 am

Ah I get off of this like crazy!

The first time I did this was at a young age, I remember being dared to jerk off in front of a group of friends and then from there was no stopping me. In high school I was known for just whipping it out, jerking myself off, as casual as it would be to blow your nose.

But the story I want to share was around the time I was 15, I remember after school I would always get home before my brother and parents, and I would sit in the living room area, take off my pants and jerk myself off crazy.

One day as I was enjoying my regular habit, I heard a knock at my window, right next to me. By our front yard, was a huge bay window, usually no one came by as it was a private road, but on this day someone did. In fact, it was a girl who was a year younger than me with her friend, and so there I was, my hard dick in hand, as I saw two girls standing right outside my window. They were literally a foot or so away from me.

My first reaction was to shy away and go hide foever and ever, but something got hold of me. Instead of doing that, I smiled right back at them, and continued to jack my dick.

They watched actually with intrigue, for a few moments, and eventually knocked again on my window. right when they did this, I remember an amazing sensation that I was familar with take over my body. Long ropes of hot white cum shot out of my dick, my cock spased in pleasure and for the first time these girls saw an ejaculation. They laughed and ran off, but I just remember sitting there, so happy as I milked my dick dry for the rest of the afternoon.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bamahandman » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 am

I love to be watched but prefer being watched by females, especially in person.
PMs and e-mails encouraged
bamahandman

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Wish I had a gal to watch right now.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby norsegoddess1982 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm

The first time I masturbated was when my cousin Claire showed me what it was.
We masturbated together as often as we could, and still do now, 15 years later.
I've also 'Jilled' with other girls and enjoy both having them watch me and I love watching them.
I've also masturbated in front of some guys and watched them.

One of my favorite fantasies, is that I'm walking around naked in public, like you can do in Amsterdam, and I sit on the edge of the fountain and masturbate for any and all that want to watch.
27 yr old, Bi-Female (prefer ladies, but, sometimes, a hard man is good to find).
norsegoddess1982
Private Privates

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 am

As a young man, I often was over at the neighbors to hang out. One night all the adults were gone. We got into discussing girls, nudity and stuff. The mood was just right and one of them just stood up and said "I gotta do it". We all laughed for a second as he pulled his dick out and started getting himself off. We just laughed and we didn't care. He did it later too. We are good buddies to this day.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby spurtz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:24 am

I used to have a gf, who was mainly a fuckbuddy, who loved to watch me jackoff. She lived quite a ways from me but would drive over to see me at least once a month. She would give me a day or two notice and I would spend an extended amount of time edging so that when I put on my show for her I would not only make a lot of cum, but it would really shoot out with a lot of force.

So one time she showed up with a gf of hers who I had met once before but barely knew. I was really disappointed and when I had an opportunity to say something to her without the friend hearing it, I told her about my disappointment. Her reply was that her gf had seen a dick before. So I assumed that she had purposely brought the friend along for the show.

We sat around for a while drinking some champagne. My friend was particularly keen about the stuff. It gave me an instant headache but I always had a fresh bottle on hand when she visited. After a while she whispered in my ear and asked when I was going to perform. I stood up and started taking off my pants. I looked over at the friend's face and saw that she really had this strange expression. I slipped my pants off and pulled off my undershorts. My cock had already started to get erect and when I pulled my jockeys down it slapped up against my stomach. I started stroking it in front of the two gals and I could tell by the expression on the friend's face that she had no clue as to what was going on. My gf was a practical joker and I guess she had set this up to see what would happen.

The funny thing is, is that knowing that it was a total surprise to the friend to see this guy she barely knew standing in front of her stroking an increasingly rigid prick, it turned me on even more. This was the exhibitionist's dream. To expose a hard cock to a totally unsuspecting woman and start jacking off. Usually when I did this for my gf I made it last for quite some time but I was so incredibly turned on that there was no way I could hold back. Within just a few minutes I shot one of the most powerful ejaculations I have ever experienced. It spurted across the room at least five feet and there seemed to be way more of it than usual. Fortunately we were in a room with a marble floor so I could spray my juice to my heart's content. I milked out every last drop and was really pleased to see both pairs of eyes glued to my cock and my dripping cum.

My gf got a wet washcloth and cleaned me up and even got down on the floor and mopped up my cum. I turned to the gf, holding my still hard cock, and asked her if she had enjoyed the show. She told me it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen.

I have been married three times and had countless gf's over the years. I have jacked off at one time or another for all of them. But I must say doing it in front of a couple of women, and especially when one of them was totally caught by surprise, was by far the best experience.
Spurtz
Love to jack.....
spurtz
Private Privates

To: Norsegoddess1982

Postby spurtz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 am

You can walk around naked in Amsterdam? Damn, I missed that when I was there. I did see half naked hookers sitting in the window of residential homes peddling their wares. I had whores come up and proposition me on the street as I walked with my wife. I saw open drug dealing on nearly every corner but never saw anybody walking around in public totally naked.
Spurtz
Love to jack.....
spurtz
Private Privates

Postby bethfan » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Great story spurtz!
Penis size: 7''
Circumcised: Yes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Masturbation Frequency: Daily
Looking for cam2cam with guys or girls
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

Postby spurtz » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 am

Bethfan.....

Unfortunately, it was never repeated with these two. At that the time we talked about doing it again but my gf moved to AZ and although she would get over to L.A. from time to time and visit me, we were never able to logistically put her visit together with the other gal. Plus I lived, at that time, down in Long Beach and the other gal lived way the hell out in Simi Valley so it was well over an hour's drive away.

I have been trying to talk my current gf into lining up one of her friends so I could do my thing for them but she just looks at me like I am nuts. *lol*
Spurtz
Love to jack.....
spurtz
Private Privates

Postby JerkingDave » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 am

Great story spurtz, when im feeling submissive i do fantasise about jerking off in front of women. Jacking off on cam with other men doesnt interest me as seeing other men wank does nothing for me. Ive got no problem talking about wanking with men tho.
Quality not quantity, edging is the way to do it.
JerkingDave
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'