View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

jacking off in school or somthing school related

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby DanielSolo31 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:13 am

In high school I jacked off all the time, thought I was the one one! LOL

I was/am pretty shy with girls, and spent a lot more time looking at the than touching them. Their tight, sexy clothes (and yeah God those thongs) kept me so distracted during class that I'm surprised I graduated. Warm days were especially bad, when I'd see long, bare legs and sleeveless tops all around me. Just wtaching the girls breath00the way their breasts would rise and fall--was enough to get me hard. Hell, still is. ;-p

At least a couple of times a week I wouldn't be able to wait until I got home (where I jacked off every day) and would ask to use the restroom during class. I'd have to walk out with my books in front of me to hide my massive hardon. In the bathroom I'd wait in a stall until no one else was in there and then let her rip. During school I didn't dare make a sound, but after school I'd moan a lot, and hearing my voice echoing off the walls as I came was really hot.

Daniel
sex: male
circumsized: yes
build: thin
jerk off: at least once a day
DanielSolo31
Private Privates

Postby bishotma » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:07 pm

so...

I'm gay. I had swim with this hot turkish/russian guy. I mean HOT - born in Russia and had the sexy accent, perfect chest, sexy hairy muscle legs...mmmmm. We had helped put the lane lines back in the pool so we were the only ones in the boys locker room. We were friends-ish so when we showered he asked if he could take his suit off to clean the chlorine off his balls.

He had a huge uncut dick, hairy hanging balls. It was easily 8 inches.

I took my swimsuit off too, noticed we both had woodies. Was going to suggest we jacked off, but then he walked over and grabbed my dick. We jacked each other off, before we came he said "I wanna get fucked by you". He got a condom out of his bag and we did it right there on the floor. He lay downand put his legs over his head, exposing his virgin ass.

It was amazing, under the hot showers.

So sexy.
Last edited by bishotma on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bishotma

Postby Skeaderpop » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:58 am

That is a supper hott story im really jealous!!!
Skeaderpop

Postby nistle » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:08 pm

When I was 14 I was in the school play. During rehearsals after school there was a some really fit girls who were also in the play. When I wasn't on stage I would watch the girls do their parts and would be staring at their tits and asses. I would start getting a semi over a girl older than me who had big tits for a 16 year old who was so gorgeous that I had a major crush on her for the entire time she was at school.

Well after sitting their watching for a while a would excuse myself and go to the toilets. There I would jerk off thinking about her and the other girls. Each day I would think about a different girl in the play and shoot massive loads of cum in them toilets. It got me even more excited if someone came in whilst I was doing it.

Also the other boys had written and drawn rude things on the toilet walls and door which I used to read to get off.
nistle

Postby cumsocks » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:19 pm

I used to jerk off in school all the time. In middle school, I stuck to beating out quick ones in the bathroom stalls. Hey, I was young, and not too creative. In high school, my girlfriend and I used to sneak off behind the bleachers in the school gym, and she used to suck my cock. I know a lot of guys would go back there and jerk off because there was all this dried cum residue about dick-high on the back of the this one bleacher. While the girl was blowing me, I'd come hard thinking about a certain few guys back there jacking off. To this day I've always been disappointed we never were back there when others were.

The other night I had a dream about a threesome with a married couple at my high school reunion. He fucked me up the ass while I ate her out. Does that count? I woke up to the sight of precum oozing from my morning wood. I beat off real fast, and when I came my cum shot almost clear up to my chin.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cearul » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:16 pm

I was homeschooled, so I jacked off at school all the time :)
cearul
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bethfan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:51 am

The other night I had a dream about a threesome with a married couple at my high school reunion. He fucked me up the ass while I ate her out. Does that count? I woke up to the sight of precum oozing from my morning wood. I beat off real fast, and when I came my cum shot almost clear up to my chin.

That counts alright. :D
Penis size: 7''
Circumcised: Yes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Masturbation Frequency: Daily
Looking for cam2cam with guys or girls
bethfan
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rocket » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:41 am

i gave my friend a bj in the janitor's closet when we were 14.
Age - 25 yrs. old
Cock - 5"
Sexuality - Bisexual
rocket
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alexxx » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 am

Oh man back in highschool I was on the track team. One day we were going to a meet on the bus and I was sitting with one of the distance runner girls. We both had our bags on our laps and sitting towards the back of the bus. She was wearing these short short shorts so I just pulled them to the side and rubbed the shit out of her clit with the occassional dip. She reached down my pants and started giving me a handjob sadly I didn't get to finish before we got there but when she was done she grabbed my hand and licked my fingers. It was the best bus ride of my life!!!!!!!
I would like to do something like that again :D :lol:
Alexxx

Postby tony_108 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 am

Since I arrived in grade seven at my school, there was this hot as hell teacher... about 20 when I arrived, massive brown eyes, blonde hair in a ponytail, and big boobs which would always stick out a little bit (she wore a white t-shirt and over that a green shirt, buttoned up to just below her gorgeous round tits).

I always had a bit of a crush on her, and being pretty eloquent and intelligent for a kid I used to talk to her whenever I could. I didn't have her for any classes until grade ten (I was 15) though, when I got her for geography. I always used to imagine her making out with this girl in my class, and that thought really used to get me going (probably the reason I failed geography, I never paid attention). Anyway, about a month into this class we rearranged the desks into a big circle and I somehow managed to get to sit next to her every lesson. She was never able to control the class so everyone always spent every lesson talking, and so I spent the lessons talking to her while she occasionally typed on her laptop. After a while we started flirting a bit (like I said... modesty aside I was pretty intelligent for my age, I was 15 going on 30, so it didn't actually feel weird) and we developed quite a rapport.
Anyway; at the end of the year I came to see her in her office about what was going to be on the exam. And as she was talking, she kept sliding down further and further into her swivel chair, her (shortish) skirt going wider and wider open... until I could quite clearly see her panties, and she knew I could. They were lovely, with pale green and white stripes. Anyway, she gave this funny sort of smile as she kept talking, and I suddenly realised that this had gone beyond us play flirting... so I made an excuse to get out of there fast!
We sort of avoided each other for the rest of the year after that, but whenever we ran into each other she'd blush and glance away from making eye contact...

I've always wondered what would have happened if instead of leaving I'd just sat down and sunk my face into her breasts, as I'd so often fantasized about doing.
I wish we got a do-over for some of these things; it would be almost having to go through the rest of school again ;)
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hoodieninja » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:35 am

Well...
I had this teacher when I was in 9th grade, and she had the most perfect ass, it was huge! I've always been a sucker for big asses. She had a great rack to boot. I could never look away. She turned around once when I was staring at it, I had a huge hard on, and she gave me a curious look. It was like, a smile, but a scorn kinda. I'll never forget it, because her face looked so provocative. I had to run to the bathroom, and beat my pulsating cock. I came all over the toilet seat. I imagined her taking me into the back room and letting me oil her big jiggly ass, and fuck the hell out of it. I still think about her sometimes, she was so goddamn pretty.
hoodieninja
Masturbater Sergeant

science

Postby bnr920 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:39 am

I clearly remember, while in middle school, sitting in science class which on that day was pretty boring. I was in a seat in the back, no one to the side of me but just ahead of me and diagonally. It was probably out of boredom, horniness and that cute girl in the front of the class that made me have an erection. I couldn't help but slouch a little bit in the seat so the desk would obscure my hardness visible through my jeans. This was about 15 mins into the class so I couldn't wait till the end of period to take care of myslef. I decided unbutton my jeans and was able to fold the waistband of my briefs (good ol tighty whities!) over to expose just the head. I used my thumb to stroke up and down along the front, right along that wonderful line of pleasure. I didn't want to get carried away so I kept edging for a while. As luck would have it no one turned to see what I was up too and the teacher wasn't asking any questions. I continued the strokes, up down, up down, and could feel the buildup of nerves and anticipation. I don't know that I consciencously decided to cum right in class, but over the edge I went and flipped the waistband back over and felt my pulsing dick shoot cum into my briefs. Soon after I realized I would have to change for gym class and hoped nobody would notice the fresh stain.
bnr920

Postby jackin73144 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:48 am

ahh..so nice to know a whole bunch of people enjoyed this at school...

two of my most memorable times at school: in middle school, during one long history lecture, i was staring at the really hot girl in front of me, who had a nice ass, with a blue thong sticking out a bit. this would've sufficed, except she'd squirm in her seat every so often, and stick her ass out the back of the chair. after a few minutes of this, i promptly excused myself to the restroom, ran down the hall and flew into one of the large stalls. i was so horny that i stripped off all my clothes, and grabbed my rather painful cock at this point with both hands, and furiously jerked off. about a minute into that, i realized that i didn't close the stall door, which only served to make me hornier, seeing as i could be caught. my thoughts floated back to the girl with the squirming ass, and i shot a large amount on the wall across the stall.

later in high school, my girlfriend and i thought it'd be hot to screw in a classroom, so afterschool, we managed to get into a room and started making out like crazy. i started to finger her quite a bit, but she wanted to waste no time, so we ended up screwing like mad on the floor. we freaked, as we heard a key in the door, but thankfully no one came in. we decided to forego the screwing at that point, but she didn't want to leave until she saw me cum, so she had me strip all the way down, lie on the counter at the front of the room, and jack off. she had a bit of a cruel streak (in a playful way), so she told me to stop right before i came about 8 or 9 times. finally, with her pussy over my face, told me to cum...and cum i did, all over her and myself. needless to say, neither of us slept much that night...

now, off to cum twice to relive those memories
jackin73144
Private Privates

high school

Postby produde22 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:34 am

some one told me to repost it here so..

haha okay i was in high school when i masturbated with a friend of mine.
it was in the toliet of course.
and i did a blowjob for him too.

felt great!
produde22
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby socko5 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:44 pm

I was homeschooled, so I jacked off at school all the time.

Dont telll us you imagined your teacher.......please dont, lol. :wink:
socko5
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Stories