View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:57 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

jacking off in school or somthing school related

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby cumsocks » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 pm

So my step brother calls me to tell me the other day that he got his first blow job the other day. First day back from school and his girlfriend sucked him off on the playground in the tube slide while they were waiting for the bus. Then he fingerbanged her on the ride home, went over to her place and they had sex in her parents' bed. I'm so proud.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby andiwinters » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 am

I never knew about masterbation wheni was in school, but looking back at it now, I really wish I had been able to learn about it and play with some of my friends. I can't believe I missed out on so many opportunities to eye them up in the showers after PE.

One of my best friends was a cute little (tiny) girl called Jo. I'd love to have had the opportunity to sneak off somewhere with her, slide off her panties and lick her until she came (and hopefully she'd have done the same for me :)
Any cute girls in York looking to have some fun, contact me at [email protected] or find out more about me in my blog at http://andiwinters.blogspot.com
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby n3xus13 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 pm

I'd always wondered about doing this, but my high school's bathrooms were total shit-holes. I could actually never do it in class or anything though. I'd probably of done something to end up getting caught. lol
n3xus13
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby ScotGirl » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 am

I always wanted to do this. I told myself that on my very last day of school I was going to finger myself in the toilets. I went in, said goodbye and things and began to head off to the toilets, when I was ushered to the front door by a member of staff who, sadly, informed me that the bell was going to go!

I was extremely disappointed! If I ever have to go back for something, I'll make sure to head to those toilets.
ScotGirl
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby milkbunny22 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:41 am

I found it to be exciting to do it in school, the danger element enhanced the pleasure. I usually masturbated a few times a week, though there were those days were i had to more than once !
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby thatonehornyguy1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 am

i had i girl that sat across from me in class and we would write dirt notes to each other and wrap our legs up and i would slowly put my foot closer and closer to her cortch and the first time she jumped with a smile :P then she started likein it after awhile when i got home id jack off like crazy

high school great time when every girl loved grabbing my ass lol skinny dipping lap dancing

:) good time good times
thatonehornyguy1
Private Privates

Postby elisabeth » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 am

thatonehornyguy1 wrote:i had i girl that sat across from me in class and we would write dirt notes to each other and wrap our legs up and i would slowly put my foot closer and closer to her cortch and the first time she jumped with a smile :P then she started likein it after awhile when i got home id jack off like crazy

high school great time when every girl loved grabbing my ass lol skinny dipping lap dancing

:) good time good times

she prolly jumped from sheer pleasure. good times indeed 8)
elisabeth
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby thatonehornyguy1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:33 am

i think so too. she started grabbing my ass more when i was walking around after it all started lol
thatonehornyguy1
Private Privates

Postby booblover77 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:31 am

I had a few teachers in HS who "inspired" me to go to the bathroom and jack off. One of the female gym teachers in particular, she had a really nice round ass. Couldn't help but to play after seeing her in a bathing suit or tight gm shorts !
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby tony_108 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 am

I remember after some of my gym classes, I'd run off and j/o in the toilets after seeing some of the other guys running around and grappling in those tiny shorts... good times :wink:
18yo male bisexual switch.
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby alylover » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 pm

When i was in college, i was jacking off in toilets sometimes and i liked to tell that to my girlfriend just before studies. Sometimes she feeled very horny and after school, we went at home to her room to fuck !
alylover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby andiwinters » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 pm

I thought I'd written this already, but I can't find it.

A week or so ago, I had a dream that I was back in school and in a sex-ed class. Somehow the teacher knew that I shaved my pussy (not that I did when i was actually in school), so he told me to come to the front of the class and sit on the desk.

I had to take off my panties and spread my legs so he could explain to everyone about the vagina and clitoris. Everyone in the class had to come up and have a good look at my pussy and I was getting hotter and wetter as time went on. He told a few of the other students to pull back my pussy lips and get a good look at my clit and then some of them started putting their fingers into my cunt. By this point I was laying back on the desk and letting them do feel my pussy as much as they wanted - I wanted some of my female friends to go down on me, but nobody did :(

On the plus side, I ended up cumming in front of he whole class with various people fingering me while the teacher explained what an orgasm was - it was an amaxing dream :)
Any cute girls in York looking to have some fun, contact me at [email protected] or find out more about me in my blog at http://andiwinters.blogspot.com
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby biigdiick2 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 am

back in high school, i had this teacher that was pretty clumsy. she would drop things all the time and what not.
so one time in particular, she dropped a piece of chalk, bent over to pick it up, and you could see that she had some major camel toe going on. i started to get hard, and i couldnt hide it, so i quickly asked to use the restroom, ran there, got into a stall, and jacked until i blew my first load in school.
I have a cam
biigdiick2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby marciana » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm

I was daring at age 12. I would go to the bathroom place a crayon inside my panies and walk back to the class. I would play through my clothing with the crayon that was in the fold of my labias touching my clit for while until I would go. uhm humhummmmm if the teacher knew......
marciana

Postby andiwinters » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Mmm Marciana - that sounds nice. I wish I has known enough to do things like that when I was 12. Did you always just put the crayon in yourpanties or did you ever use it like a dildo and slide it into your pussy?

I managed to cum twice in lectures last week (one time each on two days) which was definitly fun. Ovre the summer I've missed having lectures and being able to play with myself... I might adapt your idea and borrow my housemates vibrator for the day (which means I'll have to wear panties, but it would be worth it!)
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories