Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbating with underwear

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Masturbating with underwear

Postby pantycouple » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Have been masturbating with panties for as long as I can remember. Womens underwear is made so much different than guys underwear, womens underwear is so much softer, lighter, and silkier and masturbating with womens underwear feels so amazing. Laying them out and stroking yourself against them, wrapping them around yourself, and slipping them on, there are various ways to enjoy masturbating with panties. I always cum harder when using panties while masturbating. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby austxbimwm » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 am

I love to wear a jockstrap. I like the feeling of being "in harness". Usually when I do this I focus on anal stimulation.
austxbimwm
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fm18 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:59 pm

i masturbate quite often rubbing my clit through my panties. it feels great.
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby midhart90 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Typically I like to grope myself through my underwear until I'm fully hard, then remove it and continue to orgasm. Often, I'll use this time to view some "warmup" material, such as still images of naked girls, before going to the hardcore stuff.
midhart90

Postby yellowpanda8 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:10 am

I sometimes grab a pair of the wife panties for a wank. I put the tip of my dick into the open side of the gusset. It is very tight she wears mostly size small some medium. Wank away and blow. Do it early in the week it will be dry by laundry day.
Give it a try
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Postby harcos2007 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:30 pm

I haven't used underwear to masturbat, except for sometimes masturbating without fully releasing my cock while I drive. I've enjoyed reading this thread and I'm masturbating as I read. It has given me some exciting ideas. I'm mastur bating now, as a result of reading the posts here.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Techniques