Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Nipple orgasm....

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Nipple orgasm....

Postby cumonin1 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:37 am

I've been trying to do this for a while now, but I just can't! Is there any good way to cum just by touching your nipples?
cumonin1

Postby LDK » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:37 am

How much have you tried?

Try using clamps, then tying stuff to the clamps to make it tighter and to make them stretch. Leave them on for a while, then take them off and squeeze your nipples, it'll be extra sensitive.
LDK
Private Privates

Postby cumonin1 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:34 pm

I see. I've tried a few times, but with my bare hands, and nothing more.
cumonin1

Here's how I've been able to do it....

Postby njoyit1984 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:37 pm

You gotta get yourself very excited.... Really, you need to be hyper-excited.
I usually edge for extended periods, like an hour or two and at that time just about anything will set me off.
I usually have a cock ring on, which makes my cock even harder.

Then, you can lightly touch your nipples and see if you can feel the connection to your frenulum (spot right under your cock head, and the most sensitive spot on your cock). Move your fingers around your nipples, rubbing lightly. If you are going to feel anything, you will at that time.... My cock jumps when I mess with my nipples when I'm really excited.

I would do this every so often, and eventually I started to get pleasure when I messed with my nipples.

When you are finally able to cum playing with your nipples only, it's like masturbating for the first time!!

I don't do it that often, but it's a new technique for me.... I really enjoy it when my gf does it for me, that's really fun!
njoyit1984

Re: Here's how I've been able to do it....

Postby Alan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:43 pm

njoyit1984 wrote:You gotta get yourself very excited.... Really, you need to be hyper-excited.
I usually edge for extended periods, like an hour or two and at that time just about anything will set me off.
I usually have a cock ring on, which makes my cock even harder.

Then, you can lightly touch your nipples and see if you can feel the connection to your frenulum (spot right under your cock head, and the most sensitive spot on your cock). Move your fingers around your nipples, rubbing lightly. If you are going to feel anything, you will at that time.... My cock jumps when I mess with my nipples when I'm really excited.

I would do this every so often, and eventually I started to get pleasure when I messed with my nipples.

When you are finally able to cum playing with your nipples only, it's like masturbating for the first time!!

I don't do it that often, but it's a new technique for me.... I really enjoy it when my gf does it for me, that's really fun!

giving it a try now.......
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby mastlatex » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Look at my video...... and tell me what do you think about......
nipple play only..... to orgasm, 10 mn
Mastlatex

megaupload(dot)com/?d=EJ7FM652
mastlatex
Private Privates

anal or pussy ?

Postby handeman » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:22 pm

Whitch is better anal or pussy? I think that anal has a slight edge. I was always interested in feeling hot cumm pumping into my nether hole. However I do like feeling a cock sliding into me. I think that I also like to feel my ass against another ass male or female. When I was younger I really liked to cum into a tight ass and then whatch it run out in long streams. I havent had a dick in my ass for a while now I do have some anal toys that I use in the mean time, assorted cock shaped vibraters and one called an anal T I really like that one it can't slip too far inside and it has a remote vibrater control.
There however, nothing liking something hard in yu butt. I get horny just thinking about. I have been known to frequent the adult video places where I can whatch some take it in the ass or be the the one entering said butt. I think I got to go take care of a rising problem. Latter guys
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

anal or pussy ?

Postby handeman » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:23 pm

Whitch is better anal or pussy? I think that anal has a slight edge. I was always interested in feeling hot cumm pumping into my nether hole. However I do like feeling a cock sliding into me. I think that I also like to feel my ass against another ass male or female. When I was younger I really liked to cum into a tight ass and then whatch it run out in long streams. I havent had a dick in my ass for a while now I do have some anal toys that I use in the mean time, assorted cock shaped vibraters and one called an anal T I really like that one it can't slip too far inside and it has a remote vibrater control.
There however, nothing liking something hard in yu butt. I get horny just thinking about. I have been known to frequent the adult video places where I can whatch some take it in the ass or be the the one entering said butt. I think I got to go take care of a rising problem. Latter guys
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby baysailor » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:43 pm

Nice avatar !! - njoyit1984
baysailor
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby sarahjenkins » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 pm

you have to have very esensitive nipples in my experience and also to touch them in the right way while been highly aroused. According to what ive rea for somepeople it is very easy to orgasm from this method but for others vertually impossible. keep trying.
sarahjenkins

Postby milkbunny22 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:45 am

Think you need to be really aroused and have sensitive nipples. I have very sensitive nipples and have only achived it seldomly. Not something easily achieved for everyone.
milkbunny22
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SylviaD » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 pm

I have tried this a lot. I can get really really close, but to get off I have to touch my clit. Maybe just a tiny little touch or a quick rub, but there has to be some contact or else I get stuck on the edge and can't finish myself!
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby lubed_left_hand » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:06 am

My ex has incredibly sensitive nipples and I could play with them several different ways and make her cum. Kinda made playing in public interesting... :wink:
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Doma » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:05 am

I like playing with my nipples but I don't get off when doing it.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Re: Nipple orgasm....

Postby harcos2007 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm

According to the University of Michigan Women's Sexual Health Study (thousands of women, from college age through middle age) - Statistically, two percent of women are able to have an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. There are several reports that if a woman masturbates until sexually she's excited, followed my a period of nipple touching, stretching, and sometimes tying nipples with "nipple lassos" or stretch cages, it greatly inctensifies the resulting orgasm, even when it's necessary to stimulate the clit and/or G spot to achieve the final cum.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Techniques