Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Older masturbators

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Older masturbators

Postby jc205 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Amazed to find that I first raised the question of older masturbators in Dec 07, so here I am 18months older, and enjoying wanking more than ever . Must admit that at the begining of the year I gave up for few months, no reason just didn't feel like it, luckily that passed and now I'm back at least twice a day, not cumming as much as I did but enjoying the lasting longer experience. Old lady friend from 47 years ago recently made contact through friends reunited, luckily shes also into wanking so we have long chats that really gets me cumming like mad while we talk. Hope all you others who wrote in are still enjoying regular wanks.....keep it up,now 78 and after having thought it was all over looking forward to years more wanking
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby oldvet61 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm 61 do it at least once a day, have been for like 50yrs. Only time it was a problem was in the service, couldn't always get a chance.
oldvet61

Postby ducksoup » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 pm

56 here and always try to jerk at least 4/6 times a week!!
ducksoup
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cockinhand UK » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 am

I'm 57 and I still wank myself off 9-10 times a week. Usually once a day during the week and twice a day at weekends and this obviously increases when I'm off work etc. I also probably spend around 20-25 hours a week with my cock in my hand. Masturbation is my favourite hobby and pastime and always has been and I'm just as keen on it now as I was when I was younger
With my cock in my hand as always

PMs welcomed
cockinhand UK
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Lexi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 pm

I started with the masturbation. Under the guidance of older playmates on our store, when I was about 9 years old I can still remember the time I slide the foreskin to the glans tickled almost unbearable, but has at the same time that was a very nice feeling. This is normal, because at such a young masturbators the glans is very sensitive yet. Over time, and after many masturbation leaves after the sensitivity.
I must say that I have also been interested in recent years for my penis very strong. That means I've already been carried out masturbatory experiments with my penis. After this key event in the memory I then believed I could stop at any time with masturbation again, now I know that it has become an addiction. This here is no misunderstanding occurs I think masturbation is not for Harmful or for bad, I masturbate even now with the greatest pleasure. Which is the only problem is psychological nature, in a word, you will be lonely because you are in fact dependent on any man. The other keeps you constantly on his libido low level so that one is almost not interested in women. These are in my opinion the only drawbacks of masturbation.
I am 66 years old and masturbate since I was 9 Age regularly ie daily. That's 58 years. During this time I have masturbated about 27 001 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1.9 times per week. I usually have a masturbation min duration of 2.
:)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jc205 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm

See lots of familiar names still here since I came here in 2006...one of my favourites was Susie...made lot of comments..interesting comment..see was last on April 2010..hope she's keeping well.
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Lexi » Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 am

doing for 59 years just to orgasm and sperm depletion. I really enjoy most. The masturbation is my only means to an end. I.e. I'm almost always ready after about 2-3 minutes, and gratifying. I can not expect women, so that's one reason why I love to masturbate.
Of course, I've tested it to masturbate longer. But to me it makes the most fun to get a quick orgasm and ejaculate. After that, I am wonderfully relaxed. Moreover, in a short period of masturbation penis preserved well so it's ready always optimal.
I masturbate now always sit in, I used to lie in masturbating but that was many years ago.
Occasionally even masturbate in front of a shaving mirror. There I can see my penis enlarged beautiful. It is inspiring to me when I see my sliding foreskin over the glans. Also, I can then adjust the angle, and thus observe the penis sometimes from quite a different perspective.
I begin to masturbate with the three finger method, Middle and index finger of his right hand on the underside of the penis and thumbs up. This is the best because in my age (67 years) of the penis is not as fast stiff. If it increases the potential excitement as before I take the whole hand. This is precisely the advantage of masturbation, that one can satisfy even without a full erection.
As a lubricant has over time proven best butter, before I used a cream but fat is not as good skin tolerability in the long run. Above all, it is important to wash the penis well after use, cleanliness is even a habitual masturbators like myself is very important because the penis is always available in good condition needs.
Occasionally I use the electric masturbation to get to the orgasm. I am 67 years old and have about 27 100 times until now, masturbating in front of my 40 years I have frenulum prepuce itself away what I have managed well without scarring.
My problem is that I no longer masturbate every day like I'm used to it. The reason is that the erection fails and not the sufficient stimulation to orgasm.
My explanation of why I can not get a orgasm at the AGM. If yes which one is used by masturbation in much stronger stimuli and rituals. With the necessary drainage masturbation with me so that's one thing. I want to masturbate all the time. If I start then with masturbation I realize now that I will not make it in this moment. Then I stop and start at a different time from new. During masturbation, it is still not up to a certain point, certainly, that I can ejaculate. If I succeed but I have a very nice orgasm fades with 5-6 highlights in an aperiodic borderline case. As it were, the whole excess semen is pumped out. The subsequent relaxation is very pleasant. Previously I had just one orgasm and the cum ran out.
I think that with us as long-term neurological masturbators also a problem. Have lost because of the many years of over-stimulation of the sensory nerves in the penis of sensitivity.
I have never had a pollution because I've already started nine years ago with the dry masturbation, masturbating, and since then every day. Therefore, my question is whether through years of masturbation is the ability to not only pollution gets or loses?
It would be interesting to know whether all the men from a certain age have problems with orgasm. Or whether the sexual behavior negatively affected for a long time the whole thing.
I read many years, everything I can find about masturbation. And I must say that phenomenon is long-time masturbation in medicine has little or not at all explored. That is why most doctors know little to begin with this topic.
:)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Gemini 67 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Seventy and still going at it! love it hope I can do it until I die!
Gemini 67
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby loveyanking » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:31 am

Well i guess l'm considered "older" now, 60, and have loved masturbation and my cock all my life. These days I just can't deny myself and masturbate whenever I get aroused wich is just about every day. Well I,m getting hard now and stroking my cock :D have to go for now.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:05 am

Stroking hard here now at 62 - still as much fun as ever!
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:01 am

Still at it at 54, in fact doing it now :)
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 pm

Got any new videos cocky?

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dickhardy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:32 am

I have posted several times in other topics, but I am almost 80 and still jackoff. Not as much as when I was younger, but usually at least once per week. When I cum it just kinda oozes out now, but the feeling is still the same. I am married, but my wife does not want any kind of sex, so masturbation is the only sex I get. She will be going to town later this morning and I'll probably get on line, find a good video and jackoff.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jc205 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Haven't looked on here for long time...sadly seems like the posts are finished...sad as I'm sure we old wankers are enjoying the pleasure as much as we ever have..I'm still going at it every day and hope to for few more years yet..
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:28 am

I'd love to have a chat with you sometime about the pleasure we get from our old cocks. :)

Send me a PM if you like since I'll get an email and be able to respond much more quickly - sadly I don't check in here as often as I once did.

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'