Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Older masturbators

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Older masturbators

Postby jc205 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:06 am

Had three good sessions today...from time I woke up I started, was already hard, and for the next hour, was gentle stroking , feeling pleasure with every stroke, and brought back the memory of the first time I was wanked...I was nearly 12, and that was the start 73 years ago of my lifetime of wanking, went back up twice this afternoon, to the only pleasure I have left in my life.....but I enjoy every minute of the time I'm pulling on my cock....my one dread is that one day it will be over, but if that day comes hope I'll be at least 93....
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby loveyanking » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:53 pm

I woke this morning horny and partly erect and reached under the covers and played with my cock and balls for a long time, it felt very nice and I was still drowsy and got soft again. I finally uncovered and started caressing my cock and balls until I started to get hard then started stroking slowly, I stroked for a long time then let my cock get soft again, I didn't want to orgasm to fast , then worked my cock hard again and stroked softly for a while again then harder, I became very hard and stopped to look at my hard cock, I like to look at it and just lightly run my fingers over it and watch it stiffen and just play until I am right on the edge then just stroke lightly with my fingers until I orgasm, I like the really long orgasm then one nice squirt of cum then the cum dribbled out,quite a lot of it, then I like to continue stroking for a while spreading the cum all over my cock. In all I played for about 2 hours, I love it so much, it feels wonderful.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Wow - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall watching your completely unselfconscious masturbation and that powerful orgasm and cumshot. I can really imagine how good it must have felt!
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Lexi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 pm

I am 72 years old and masturbate since my 9th year regularly d. H. Every day. That's 63 years. During this time I masturbated about 27 458 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1.4 times a week. I can not say that it's still a lot of fun. It's still fun. Since I am 55 years old, I notice that the sensitivity of the glans (glans) decreases. Each organ responds to stress.
Examples:
Hands are chafing through heavy work.
The soles of the feet become thicker and less sensitive due to Bahrfußlaufen.
The glans (glans) becomes less sensitive by pruning because the skin gets thicker.
Etc.
When masturbating at a mean masturbation frequency of about 12 Hz and a medium masturbation time of 2 min, 27 532 times, the foreskin has been opened about 39646080 times. I think the Glans reacts too.
I still remember how sensitive the glans was at the beginning of masturbation at around 9 years old. The thrill was almost unbearable so that I had to interrupt the masturbation.
This has normalized over time so that I could always masturbate with pleasure.
It was not until the age of 50 that sensibility declined noticeably.
But even now, at 72, I still manage to masturbate with pleasure.
I start with the 3 finger method, i. Middle and index finger on the bottom of the penis and thumbs up. If then the excitement potential increases I take as before the whole hand.
As a lubricant, butter has been found to be best over time.

I suspect that this reduces the frequency of masturbation per week from a maximum of 19.6 times / week to 1.4 times / week. From about 45 years, the masturbation frequency begins to decline. Therefore, I have the exact numbers because I have out of interest a sex diary. So I'm already of the opinion that masturbation is an important and beautiful sexual activity. :)
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jc205 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Amazed to see that I started this post in 2007...11 years ago, been back off and on since...now 87 and at the moment going through a very satisfactory wanking period, well nothing like when i wrote the first post ...but 87 !!! had incredible hour last Sunday, over one hour ...and actually cum over my belly...oh for those shoot a mile days, then again Saturday morning , woke hard and had another hour...the pleasure now is more intense ...ok not as often as i would like...couple rimes a day...but i'm just glad i' m still able'...started at 11...nice to see few people i've seen on here over the years still enjoying
jc205
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SteelyDon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Thanks for starting the thread jc205! I've enjoyed reading and contributing (and wanking :) ) over the years.
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'