View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Outdoor masturbation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Outdoor masturbation

Postby loveyanking » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm

My most memorable outdoor masturbating experience was a time that I rented a cabin on a lake for a week to do some fishing and relaxing and it turns out a lot of masturbating. When I got there I noticed the cabin was close between two other cabins And I thought I wouldn't be able to get away with anything but soon found out that no one was staying in either one. I went fishing that day and that night late I went out the back door and looked around and took off all my clothes, walked around the back yard and immediately got a very sensitive hardon. I laid down in the lounge chair and started stroking my hard cock slowly and tried to edge but I was so excited that I didn't last more than ten minutes then just stroked to orgasm. It was great to just squirt cum anywhere I wanted being outdoors and not worrying about where it went.
Well the next day I went fishing all day and I couldn't stop thinking about being naked and masturbating outdoor the night before and as I was cruising around the lake in my boat I was watching the girls on the shore and docks in there little bikinis and wishing I could have one of them and I had a semi the whole day, at lunch it was all I could do not to masturbate because I wanted to save it for that night. Very late that night I went outdoors naked again and walked around the back yard and got a hardon without even touching my cock again and just continued walking and just lightly touching and slowly stroking my cock trying to make it last as long as possible, I managed to make it last about forty five minutes it felt so great to be walking around naked in the night air and I kept letting go of my erect cock and letting it get just a little soft then lightly touching and stroking it to the edge. When I finally reached critical mass, what I call it when I can't take any more HaHa, with about eight quick strokes I came so hard my knees got weak and I squirted about four times and still it was a rush to just squirt cum anywhere I wanted.
The third day it was gray out and started to rain so I just fished a little from shore and relaxed indoors and read and masturbated once and that night it was pouring out and I went outdoor naked in the rain and lay in the lounge chair and stroked my cock and masturbated and came on myself and let the pouring rain wash it off while I went limp it felt really good to be naked in the rain but I was getting kind of cold so I had to go inside.
Well the story is getting kind of long so I'll just say I went out every night that week and masturbated and had the best time masturbating outdoors that I ever had and had a good time fishing too.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Outdoor masturbation

Postby strokethrust » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 am

Great story mate wish I could do the same one day. Nice work lol
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:58 am

I luv bating outdoors,wish I had a regular place to do it nowadays.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby loveyanking » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 pm

I know what you mean, I used to masturbate in my back yard at home but I made it look nice and cleaned up all the brush and now its wide open and I can't go out there now :cry:
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm

I love to cum outdoors too. Although I take care not to be caught the fear of it must contribute to the thrill. It's also nice just to be able to squirt where you want without having to clear up after.

A major turn-on would be to do it with another guy - or even two, possibly. ;-)
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby strokethrust » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 am

This sound like a lot of fun...may have find a couple of guys who want to cum for a walk outside with me one day :wink:
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby cock o the north » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

Outside is good but too cold at the moment ;)
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby JerseyBaby » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:37 am

I do that during the summer, when it gets nice and dark I sneak into my back yard and lay on the chairs and have some fun ;)
It's nice switching it up and going outside...especially knowing my neighbors could hear me, or possibly see me if they were in the right spot. It makes it so much more exciting and kinky
;) ;) ;)
JerseyBaby
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Love to be your neighbor Jersey!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby JerseyBaby » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Tazz41 wrote:Love to be your neighbor Jersey!

;)
JerseyBaby
Lieutenant Libido

Postby johnnyutah » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:54 am

JerseyBaby wrote:I do that during the summer, when it gets nice and dark I sneak into my back yard and lay on the chairs and have some fun ;)
It's nice switching it up and going outside...especially knowing my neighbors could hear me, or possibly see me if they were in the right spot. It makes it so much more exciting and kinky
;) ;) ;)

Very hot! Would love to be your neighour and play this game with you :wink:
Male 30 Aus

PM's Welcome
johnnyutah
Private Privates

Postby JerseyBaby » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 am

I would love that too ;)
I like masturbating with others :)
JerseyBaby
Lieutenant Libido

Postby havingfun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 am

We both love mastubating outdoors especially on a warm sunny day.
havingfun
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby travelguy61 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 pm

outdoor masturdation is the best. I don't care who see's me jacking. it's just the best.
travelguy61
Private Privates

Postby Gwendolyn » Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 pm

I like to fantasise about coming across a guy maybe when I'm out on a hike, who is touching himself and doesn't realise I'm watching. Nice to know some of you are doing it and there is a chance it might happen
Gwendolyn
Private Privates

Next

Return to Stories