Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pantyhose and a high heel shoe

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pantyhose and a high heel shoe

Postby yellowpanda8 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:47 am

This is a new move I came up with. I like jerking off with nylons pantyhose or stockings. One day I tried something new and it was pretty good. I took a pair of my wife pantyhose and one of her closed toe high heels and had some fun. I put the shoe into one of the legs of the panty hose. Be careful you can deestroy the hose if you are not careful. Then I put my cock onto the toe end of the shoe. I tuck my balls into the heel of the shoe. I then proceeded to fuck away holding the high heel. The soft pantyhose feel great on the balls and tip of my cock. I blew a nice big load and it was great. Some clean up is required but really fun and something different. Let me know how it works for you. Enjoy.
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Re: Pantyhose and a high heel shoe

Postby crabmeat27 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 pm

yellowpanda8 wrote:This is a new move I came up with. I like jerking off with nylons pantyhose or stockings. One day I tried something new and it was pretty good. I took a pair of my wife pantyhose and one of her closed toe high heels and had some fun. I put the shoe into one of the legs of the panty hose. Be careful you can deestroy the hose if you are not careful. Then I put my cock onto the toe end of the shoe. I tuck my balls into the heel of the shoe. I then proceeded to fuck away holding the high heel. The soft pantyhose feel great on the balls and tip of my cock. I blew a nice big load and it was great. Some clean up is required but really fun and something different. Let me know how it works for you. Enjoy.

Wow, sex with a high heeled pump? That sounds sexy as hell! Although I am more inclined to fuck a woman wearing them! ;)
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby yellowpanda8 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:37 am

I agree. But it was fun give it a try
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Postby crabmeat27 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 am

I do admit to rubbing a stiletto pump between my legs, making myself very hard wishing some woman was wearing them.
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cleanshaven55 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 pm

I enjoy wearing pantyhose and heels while masturbating.
cleanshaven55
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby cfag » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I've never been a fan of the foot/shoe thing although I enjoy a well turned ankle and stilettos, but a different means of wanking is always welcome and I will try this some time soon.

Do you stuff the shoe with the material? I can't see the point of putting the shoe inside the hose otherwise, maybe the hose goes into the shoe first?
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby crabmeat27 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 pm

cleanshaven55 wrote:I enjoy wearing pantyhose and heels while masturbating.

Any reason why? The heels make you feel sexy?
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cfag » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 pm

I tried this method and it's good. I stuffed the hose into the shoe until the waist band was left outside, then put my cock into it then heaved my balls into the heel. It was very compact and the effect was soft and silky. Nice, although I can't cum, so it didn't get messy and the hose could go back in her drawers.
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby pantycouple » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am

The best way to pleasure yourself with pantyhose is to either wrap them around your hand and slowly stroke yourself, if you slowly stroke yourself and bring yourself to the edge and then let yourself cool down you will be rewarded with an explosive orgasm. Another way is to put them on and lay down on a bed and slowly slide up and down, the friction between the bed and pantyhose feels so good. Wearing them in the shower can also be very pleasureful, the feeling of them clinging against you can almost make you explode and if you have a handheld shower turn the jet on and spray over your hardon back and fourth its a great way to achieve a hands free orgasm. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby NicoleScott » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 pm

crabmeat27 wrote:

I wear thigh highs and heels usually with some other lingerie. I do it for the exact reason you mentioned, crabmeat. I feel VERY sexy wearing those things!
5' 7" 132lbs
34C-26-36
6 inches
Please see my profile for more info!
NicoleScott
Private Privates

Postby crabmeat27 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 am

NicoleScott wrote:
crabmeat27 wrote:

I wear thigh highs and heels usually with some other lingerie. I do it for the exact reason you mentioned, crabmeat. I feel VERY sexy wearing those things!

Wow, I bet you get turned on to the point you can't control yourself. Heels are so sexy they even affect us men.
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby NicoleScott » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:05 pm

I guess it's too bad we can't go on a date, crabmeat. I have quite a few pair of heels I could wear for you!
5' 7" 132lbs
34C-26-36
6 inches
Please see my profile for more info!
NicoleScott
Private Privates

Postby crabmeat27 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

NicoleScott wrote:I guess it's too bad we can't go on a date, crabmeat. I have quite a few pair of heels I could wear for you!

I'm straight but knowing that the heels can turn anyone into a horny person is rather sexy. :wink:
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby yellowpanda8 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 am

Wow a thread that caught on a little. I had sort of given up. Anyway I wanted to clarify the technique. This is the way to do it well put the shoe into the hose all the way to the end, then pull the shoe back six or eight inches. Insert your cock into the toe of the shoe with the extra hose sticking out tuck your ball into the back of the shoe. them pull the hose back over the toe of the shoe and over your cock. this will hold you in the shoe. hump away and explode. this requires a bit of set up and clean up and it helps if you have worked with hosiery a bit. If that is to complicated just grab a pair and wank away.
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Postby sextoyfancy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 am

That's fun!
sextoyfancy

Next

Return to Techniques