Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Pee play

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Pee play

Postby bingo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:00 am

I've always loved pee play, since before I even knew what masturbation or sex or an orgasm was.

I don't want to drink mine or anyone else's pee, I just want to use it to fuck myself. I used to love to pee into a pillow and fuck it - the warm, wet feeling enveloping your cock is like nothing else (aside from a mouth, anus, or a vagina wrapped around your cock!).

I love drink a lot before I masturbate, as the feeling of a full bladder makes me incredibly horny. It's meant to be impossible to pee with an erection, but I've found this isn't the case.

It takes a little while when I'm really horny, but I love to stop during a long masturbation session and pee. Sometimes I'll put my whole cock and balls into a big cup or bowl, then fill it with pee. The feeling of the hot liquid rising up my shaft is amazing, then tipping the pee back over my cock as I orgasm feels like nothing else on earth!

Does anyone else here love pee play too? I know you're out there, and I'd love to hear what you like to do, whether you're a man or a woman, so comment here or PM me, or email me at bingochalice[at]gmail.com
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Pee play

Postby 69loverx » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm

I also enjoy pee play. Have wet myself before (feeling the overwhelming warmth is sexy), have done it with a couple of women in the past, Have had them pee on me, cock, balls, face (if it get in mouth, spit it out). Want to consume alot of water prior to play, this will give you clean pee.
I could go on with more but I'll end with anyone who may think this is gross:
In the last 50 million years, I guarantee you someone or something has already peed it, therefore, there is no such thing as fresh pure water.
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bingo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

Thanks for the reply, 69loverx - I'd love to hear more!

Do you use pee when you masturbate?

What first made you use it in a sexual way?
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby 69loverx » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Don't know where the fetish came from. I think the first time with a woman was in early 90's and she was very cooperative. I'd stroke off while she was giving me her shower. I would follow up with eating her till I couldn't control it any longer and blew my load.
Don't really recall when I introduced it to the relationship but we have been together for a while and she already knew I was quite kinky.
As for jerking, use to wind up in the basement getting ready to do laundry, would put on layers of underware or what ever. Wet myself there and cum afterwards.
Haven't done this stuff for a while.
Have you ever tried an enema? Always thought it would be sexy as hell to give a woman a pee enema, as in right from my dick into her ass (I'm not really into anal).
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby harcos2007 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Yes, this can be highly erotic. The feeling of a full bladder, needing to pee, can greatly increase the need to masturbate. Some years ago I had a girlfriend who would use this technique with me. We would walk in some semi-public place and drink, either water or beer, until we badly needed to pee. Then I would give her yet another pint of water, or yet another beer (or two). We both knew that would push her over the edge. She enjoyed the feeling of trying to control it for as long as she could, and of course it was very exciting for me to see her writhe and struggle to keep from peeing in public. We's planned things so that when she finally lost all control, we would be in a place where we couldn't be seen. I would have her stand and lean forward slightly so the flood of pee would strain through the crotch and front of her trousers - tan colored chinos were best for showing this, but jeans worked very well. I always got hard while watching. and often stroked a little as I watched. When her pee was finally finished, she wanted badly to masturbate while standing, jilling off right through her chinos or jeans. She could always orgasm very hard if we had 5 or 6 minutes of relatively private time. If we felt safe enough, I would let my aching cock out and jerk off to a nice cum. We would masturbate to excellent second orgams either in the car while driving home, or as soon as we got back to the apartment. It was a wonderful way to go.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques