Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tugging the balls

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Tugging the balls

Postby thinspirit23 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 pm

A sort interesting habit/technique that I'm not sure how I picked up is to tug on my balls right as I'm coming. A light tug, not really anything painful. I feel like it sort of tightens the sack and press my balls together inside, and for whatever reason that leads to a really good sensation and definitely some bigger orgasms. I kind of just keep lightly tugging all throughout my orgasm right to end. Anyone else tried this?
thinspirit23
Private Privates

Re: Tugging the balls

Postby Circles101 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:51 am

Hm I've certainly massaged my balls before but never tugged on them. Have to give that a try and see how it works. Thanks for the tip!
Circles101
Private Privates

Postby satellites » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:16 am

Hm, always interested to try out some new moves. Thanks for sharing, I'll give that a go in... well you know, no time like the present!
satellites
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 pm

I always pay attention to my balls when im stroking or having sex.I especially like my partner to fondle,and roll them with a free hand,but I have never tugged on em during orgasm,sounds like im gonna try it though.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Weird Al » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 pm

My wife tugs on my balls when I am fucking her. She also pulls them for me when we wank together and I love to stretch them when a beat off by myself.
Weird Al
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby strokethrust » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 am

My first GF showed me this tech after she had an affair with an older man. He showed her how to jack him off while pullng down on his nuts. After I'd gotten over my shock she me how good it felt while she stroked my cock....I wasn't so upset after this experience...mmmmm
And I tried it again after being remind of it here.....I was in the shower jerkin off while tugging on my swollen balls.....I sprayed so much cum.....I almost collapsed in the tub......very nice!!!! :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby loveyanking » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

I have masturbated and cum by just pulling down on my balls repeatedly. While laying on my back I pull down on my balls enough so my cock rises off my stomach a little and I keep pulling repeatedly until I orgasm. The feeling of the orgasm is much different without touching my cock, and I get more cum and a good squirt.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques