Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Shower masturbation fantastic!!

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Shower masturbation fantastic!!

Postby Mastermind » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:52 am

Hi guys!

I've recently found myself masturbating in shower by directing water to my penis. I find that bottom part, especially where the head of a penis starts, is the most sensitive. I like simulating frictions while holding shower below my penis. While water is warm enough and good pressure I cum better than from handjobs. I wonder who else have experienced something like that and which part of your penis do you find more sensitive and pleasurable to stimulate with water?
Mastermind

Re: Shower masturbation fantastic!!

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:54 am

I have stimulated my dick to hard status that way, but never to the point of cumming.But it does feel good.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Mastermind » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 pm

I did and it feels awesome! But why you had never? Is it because you don't want to or because you couldn't?
Mastermind

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Its because it wouldnt.Believe me I was trying.Maybe I'll give it another try.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Mastermind » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm

I hear you. As I recall my first time wasn't that quick as well. Perhaps, this requires some patience. You find the spot that brings the most pleasure and stimulate just it while concentrating your thoughts on some sexual fantasies and making slow and short frictions in order not to lose "the feeling". My spot is bottom part of the head as I said before and I have reason to believe that everyone else will agree with me on that. However, I am still interested what others can say on this subject.. Have you tried it? Have you enjoyed it?
Mastermind

Postby Jackinpro » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 pm

If you're talking about hand held shower massagers you're talking to a huge fan. Is currently my preferred method of masturbating. Been a huge fan since first using once as a teenager when my folks got one.
Back then just laying it upside down on the shower floor and kneeling over it so it sprayed on my Frenum would give me great climaxes. Now that I'm older I prefer directing a very light spray between my legs, especially the back of my balls while I stroke myself. Gives me unbelievably climaxes.
Formerly "Footman"
Orientation: Hetero but bi-curious
Cock: 5" cut
Masturbate: As often as possible
Fetish: feet
Jackinpro

Postby loveyanking » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 pm

I like to masturbate in the shower completely hands free, sometimes I leave the shower head on the wall and adjust it for course shower then lay in the tub and let the shower contact my whole penis and balls, then I move my penis up and down so the force of the water plays up and down my penis and balls. I love watching my penis get hard and the feeling is awesome, it takes a long time but it is worth it, finally when I cum it squirts and I get a lot of cum, it is great to watch my penis pump up and down hands free while I am cumming then I let the water spray on my penis till it gets soft, it feels so good.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby harcos2007 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm

I love to masturbate in the shower, but I hadn't realized men could cum from the shower head stimulation alone. I can't do that, but it's interesting to know that others can. I'd be interested to read the experiences of other men who masturbate by using the shower flow as stimulation - either all the way to orgasm, or just to get hard.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby havingfun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am

This is an amazing technique.
havingfun
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques