Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

the cum flow!

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

the cum flow!

Postby tylersdick » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:48 pm

So for a month or so now, I've been experimenting with the whole idea of ejaculating without having an orgasm and i've trained myself to do it quite well with pretty good results and after a while the feeling is amazing.

I've been doing this a few times a week since I started 'praticing' a month or so ago and this morning was one of my best times. I woke up with a major hardon, so I slipped on a cock ring reached for the lube that is always next to my nightstand and started pumping away. About 4 or 5 minutes into it, right when you can start to feel the buildup, I slow down, take my forefinger and play around with the tip of my cockhead for a while and basically tease. Then as the orgasim subsides I start pumping it hard again, a few more times of this to get some really good buildup. Whn I start to feel the buildup coming, I usually found it works best if I am sitting on the edge of my seat, I usually put a towel down in front of me and I contract the muscles around the base of my dick. I then gave my dick a light stroke down the bottom side and immediately my dick began to ooze out cum.

As I contract the muscles around the base of my cock, I can continue to cum as long as I want until basically I am shooting a blank. There is no orgasim at first, but the sensation of my ropes of cum flowing out of my cock is very very good. The sight of my cock just spilling out its juices is also pretty amazing. AAfter about a minute or so of doing this, the sensation gets more and more intense and I feel like I can feel the cum through every inch of my dick as it flows out. Usually towards the end, I lube up my hand again and jerk my dick hard, bringing myself to an intense firey orgasm all the while still cumming throughout. Usually I end up with a little puddle of white hot cum on my floor, but hey thats what hardwood floors are for! Give it a try, I find it works best if you take off your cock ring right before you begin to cum.

Afterwards, its quite a workout for my dick, but its worth it.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LoveThyself! » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:08 pm

Sounds very similar to what ilikeitalot has been explaining. Glad you were able to find a new technique to keep things interesting, Tyler! It's like edging, but you let yourself climax (come) without allowing yourself to orgasm (the pleasurable feelings). So now that you realize the two experiences are different, your challenge is to reverse the two, and see if you can experience orgasm but do so without climaxing. It's a bit more difficult, and you most likely won't get it on your first few attempts, but it IS possible and the ability to do it can make your love-making and masturbation experiences much more pleasurable.

Keep us posted...

... and ENJOY!
LoveThyself!

Re: the cum flow!

Postby wonderdick » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 am

tylersdick wrote:So for a month or so now, I've been experimenting with the whole idea of ejaculating without having an orgasm and i've trained myself to do it quite well with pretty good results and after a while the feeling is amazing.

I've been doing this a few times a week since I started 'praticing' a month or so ago and this morning was one of my best times. I woke up with a major hardon, so I slipped on a cock ring reached for the lube that is always next to my nightstand and started pumping away. About 4 or 5 minutes into it, right when you can start to feel the buildup, I slow down, take my forefinger and play around with the tip of my cockhead for a while and basically tease. Then as the orgasim subsides I start pumping it hard again, a few more times of this to get some really good buildup. Whn I start to feel the buildup coming, I usually found it works best if I am sitting on the edge of my seat, I usually put a towel down in front of me and I contract the muscles around the base of my dick. I then gave my dick a light stroke down the bottom side and immediately my dick began to ooze out cum.

As I contract the muscles around the base of my cock, I can continue to cum as long as I want until basically I am shooting a blank. There is no orgasim at first, but the sensation of my ropes of cum flowing out of my cock is very very good. The sight of my cock just spilling out its juices is also pretty amazing. AAfter about a minute or so of doing this, the sensation gets more and more intense and I feel like I can feel the cum through every inch of my dick as it flows out. Usually towards the end, I lube up my hand again and jerk my dick hard, bringing myself to an intense firey orgasm all the while still cumming throughout. Usually I end up with a little puddle of white hot cum on my floor, but hey thats what hardwood floors are for! Give it a try, I find it works best if you take off your cock ring right before you begin to cum.

Afterwards, its quite a workout for my dick, but its worth it.

Your description could have been mine. Except I like to cup my hand to catch all the cum and rub it on my nipples and face and swallow it.
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques