View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:34 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

naked with the inlaws

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

naked with the inlaws

Postby travelguy61 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 pm

My exwife and I went on a camping trip with my wifes sister and her husband. One night we were sitting at the picnic table doing shuts and doing truth or dare. after a little time we were all sitting around the table naked. I started to get a hard on, but the brother in law didn't. we ended up down by the lake and finally got into the water and then we both started having sex in the water. was a very good time. after we both had finished we went back to the picnic table, still all naked. by now my dick was soft again. but we started the truth or dare thing again. and watching my sister in law naked and having do things to herself, I was hard all over again. this time my exwife and I walked a few feet into the trees and I started doing her doggy style. when we were back at the picnic table again my brother and sister in law were on top of the table getting it on. so we just seat there until they were done. I will have to say that this was one of the best nights I'v ever had. Even with the fact that the exwife was in it. :D
travelguy61
Private Privates

Return to Stories