Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Hot to get an intense orgasm with lube?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Hot to get an intense orgasm with lube?

Postby pinejacker » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 pm

I am 41 and have been jacking off most of my life (or so it seems). I have found that I can achieve the most intense orgasms when it where boxers, slide my penis and scrotum through the fly, and then dry jack for a period of time. Just before I cum, I use my non stroking hand to apply pressure to my perineum and the resulting O is pretty good. I will release the pressure half way through cumming and that triggers more muscle reaction.

But... I really like the stoking feeling I get with lube and for some reason, when I use lube the intense orgasm is never there.

What are some techniques for an intense orgasm using lube?
pinejacker

Re: Hot to get an intense orgasm with lube?

Postby austxbimwm » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am

A technique I really enjoy requires a bit of self-control but I'm always rewarded with a particularly intense orgasm. What I do after lubing up is lie on my back and stroke ... really ... slowly. I apply only very gentle pressure. As I feel myself approaching orgasm I just try to hold it in as long as possible. You really have to fight the urge to squeeze tighter or go faster, especially when you feel yourself starting to tighten. If you have the willpower you can prolong that phase for several deliciously agonizing minutes, and when you finally do cum it's absolutely mind-blowing.
austxbimwm
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Hot to get an intense orgasm with lube?

Postby fuzzyt » Mon May 06, 2013 5:36 am

austxbimwm wrote:A technique I really enjoy requires a bit of self-control but I'm always rewarded with a particularly intense orgasm. What I do after lubing up is lie on my back and stroke ... really ... slowly. I apply only very gentle pressure. As I feel myself approaching orgasm I just try to hold it in as long as possible. You really have to fight the urge to squeeze tighter or go faster, especially when you feel yourself starting to tighten. If you have the willpower you can prolong that phase for several deliciously agonizing minutes, and when you finally do cum it's absolutely mind-blowing.

austxbimwm is right-on with this technique. I've been using it for quite a few years more than him though, so it must be timeless!

I find that I get my MOST INTENSE orgasms when I use lube. I use a "back-handed" grip which allows me to stroke up and down using my thumb and first two fingers while massaging the head of my cock between the other two fingers and the palm of my hand. I will alternate this action with another one where I grab the head of my cock by covering it with my hand and massage and pump at the same time. I always alternate back and forth between these two grips because the shock of the change gives me a REALLY NICE jolt of pleasure every time I switch! Once I start "feeling it down deep," I bring the bottoms of my feet together, pull them up toward my ass and spread my knees as far as I can. This takes me up another notch. However, I don't stroke really slow during this phase as suggested. Instead, I change up the speed and aggressiveness until I reach that first edge and start to play stop-and-go!

When I've settled down a bit after the first stop sign, I take my cock with only my thumb and forefinger and jack up and down with very short strokes as fast as I can go (almost at a blur) until I reach that second edge. Then it's back to alternating between the first two grips to the next edge and then back to the blur stroke to the next. I keep up this pattern until I reach that point to where I just can't stand it anymore and I know this will be my last stop. This is when I switch to the back-handed grip and go REALLY, REALLY SLOW with barely any movement at all. I make sure that I show some “love” to my cock-head by lightly brushing the swollen flared edges. When I feel my sperm making that change between being at a simmer, and cumming to a boil, this is when I just "try to hold it in as long as possible." At this point it's really hard to keep from going into a full pumping action, but if you want the most intensity, just keep moving your hand at that SNAIL's PACE all the way through the orgasm. I've also found that audibly moaning can increase the pleasure. The lack of all that pumping movement and gripping down allows you to focus solely on the ejaculation and the pleasure that cums with it!

Have fun and enjoy! Now I've got to go take care of business because telling you all of this has caused a massive leak of precum!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques