Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

cock ring

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

MY COCK RINGS

Postby mustable » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 am

I like these steel rings. They are the perfect size and don't restrict the blood floor too much. They are just the right size for my balls.
mustable

Postby swmer » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 pm

I have about 8 different cock ring sets. Love them. Sometimes I like to have lots of presure, other times not as much.

I have one that is a vibe too. Its so nice to have my balls with a ring just under my cock. I can get a good swing going and feel them slap my ass.

Thats me in the profile pic.
swmer

Postby boomer40 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:59 am

I just tryed it the other day loved it wont be my last time using a cock ring. :D
boomer40
Private Privates

cock ring

Postby Hugh_G_Reckshun » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm

I have a chrome cock ring that fits around my balls and cock that i wear all the time. It makes me really hard and keeps me that way for a long time. I wear it when i jack off or when i am fucking. My wife says my cock gets harder that she has ever seen it when i wear it. I have another that fits just around my dick that i wear only when i am masturbating. I don't really like to wear it when i am screwing.
Hugh_G_Reckshun
Private Privates

Postby Weird Al » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:02 pm

couple of images of my new split collar arrangement

.......http://www.XTube.com?s=3AmgjGQeNyP
Weird Al
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alan » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 am

This is a new area for me. Years ago, I tried using a rubber cock ring but it didn't seem to enhance sex or masturbation.

However, today I was in the local drug store buying some Astroglide and ended up also buying a condom that included a vibrating ring. While I think it is a great concept, it didn't enhance the masturbation experience as much as I thought it would. The vibration feeling was great, but once I started stroking hard and fast; the vibration wasn't strong enough to make a notable difference. I think I had the most pleasure when I had the ring around my balls rather than my cock.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Alan » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:08 am

This is a new area for me. Years ago, I tried using a rubber cock ring but it didn't seem to enhance sex or masturbation.

However, today I was in the local drug store buying some Astroglide and ended up also buying a condom that included a vibrating ring. While I think it is a great concept, it didn't enhance the masturbation experience as much as I thought it would. The vibration feeling was great, but once I started stroking hard and fast; the vibration wasn't strong enough to make a notable difference. I think I had the most pleasure when I had the ring around my balls rather than my cock.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Rings

Postby rrunnz » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 pm

I am a long time user of cock rings and haven't found one that I did not like. I have made them out of leather with a ball splitter and make them out of different wood and polished and lacquered them. The gummys are great for after pumping as ther conform easily. The work great to show off your package in a nice pair of tight jeans. :roll:
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Re: cock ring

Postby Bite_Me » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:42 pm

I've bought several cock rings in the past but I never found one that really did it for me until I made my own:

I bought a Fleshlight a couple of years ago and it's a very good sex toy but a little tight for me (my penis is just an average size but some sex toys are too constricting) so I didn't use it a lot so rather then let it go to waste I cut a 2 inch piece off of the small end to see how it would work as a cock ring and oh yes it most definitely works! :)

For a serious wank-session the secret is to use it is to put it behind your balls, it's very stretchy so it should go on easily. To take it off again just hook your fingers underneath and stretch it apart to lift it back over.

Another one I really like is to use a soft elasticated fabric strap (use one that is wide and as fluffy-soft as possible) with a velcro tab stitched to it. Adjusted to the right tightness it's near-perfect.

And for the cheapest option; foam twist ties. They work very well; not so good for sex but an excellent wank toy, just twist it around the base of your penis behind your balls.
Bite_Me
Private Privates

Postby cfag » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Shoelace for me. In the shower it tightens further and that is good under the hot spray.
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby fuzzyt » Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am

I just use an old fashioned Trojan condom. They're a little stiffer and stronger than some of the other ones, so they don't unravel. I take it out of the package and bite a tiny hole in the tip with my teeth. Then just stretch it out like a rubber band to the right size and put your cock through the hole. Sometimes I just put it on at the base of my cock. Sometimes I use two: one around the base of my cock and one around my balls. While this makes me extremely swollen, hard, and makes my nuts hang really nice for fondling, I find that it constricts the power of my ejaculation of cum. The orgasm is intense but the sperm usually follows after. I like to see it cumming out during the orgasm instead of afterward so I usually pull the one off my cock right before I cum.

What I've found works best for me though, is to just use one condom ring and stretch it enough to go around my cock AND my balls. This way the tube that the sperm travels up is not constricted but there's more than enough constriction to slow the blood flow into my cock and cause a hellish boner with a blazing red head.

I do like the ideas of O-rings that I read about above. These would be reusable. The condoms generally are only good for one or two sessions. However, O-rings are pretty hard to stretch, so the size needed to get them around your dick and balls may be to loose. Another thing, if you are able to stretch one enough to get it on, it may be too tight, and you don’t want that! I guess I'm going to Home Depot! It won’t hurt to give it a try but might be a little tricky pulling out my cock, pumping it up to size and testing for a good fit. A plus though, is that usually a store clerk will come up to you and ask if you need any help! Won’t they be surprised when you turn around and say, “Sure!”
:twisted:
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Techniques