View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Bedtime Reading

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Bedtime Reading

Postby jaybee2000 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 am

When my wife was sitting up in bed reading her book one night recently I decided to also get something to read. There were a couple of old girlie magazines in the wardrobe buried under loads of sheets and blankets. They had been there since we used to look at them in the days before dvd's. I decided to get them out and look through them while my wife busied herself with her book. When my wife saw what I had found she said she didn't know I had kept the magazines but she said she was ok with it if that's what I wanted to read. I sat down in bed beside her and began looking through the pages which contained erotic stories and lots of colourful pictures of naked women and couples engaged in sex. It wasn't long before I felt my cock getting erect under the bed covers. I ignored my erection at first but before long I just had to touch it. I put my hand under the sheets and began playing with it and my wife noticed and simply gave a smile and carried on reading. As she didn't appear to mind I pushed the bed covers down to reveal my erect penis sticking up. All she said was "I see those magazines still work for you then". I now continued playing with my cock for her to see as she occasionally glanced away from her book to see what pictures and stories I was wanking off to. I managed to last about half an hour before I just had to let myself cum. My wife sensed that I was getting desperate and asked if I wanted her to turn the page as I concentrated on wanking . I found her offer to hold the magazine and turn the page while I masturbated an enormous turn on. In minutes I told her I was going to cum and my cock throbbed as I shot cum all over the pages that she was holding open for me. It was a fantastic variation of reading at bedtime.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Bedtime Reading

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm

I used to have quit a collection before computers, sometimes having several magazines open to favorite pictures while I masturbated.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories