View active topics
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:18 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jack and Jill Masturbation Club for MP Members

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Would you join a Jack and Jill club if you had one in your area?

Yes! I'd give and receive until we all can't walk!
69%
Yes and I'd be at every one and I'd tell my friends!
14%
Yes, I'd be sittng back watching.
16%
No.
2%

Total votes : 565

Postby bos.guy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:56 pm

are these groups typically for singles, swinging couples, or married individuals on the DL?
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Jack and Jill Masturbation Club for MP Members

Postby jack_n_forfun » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey guys, I came close to getting a jack&jill party going. I had 2 ladies and a male friend of mine over to my home. The ladies were very reserved, but knew what they were coming for. I had some booze there and some beer. After the girls had a couple of drinks, one of them got aggressive. I knew them both better than my friend so one girl said "lets get this party going". That was all we needed to hear. The girls undressed us guys, but were reluctant to get undressed themselves. Well, it ended up being a CFNM party. The girls giggled and made some smart remarks but would not let us massage them. Don't get me wrong. We enjoyed every minute of the time spent with those girls. They were both willing to attend another party if there were more men and ladies present. Never could get it going again.
jack_n_forfun

Postby mcjackin64 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 pm

I would be very interested in something in the MD/VA/DC area. Let me know via pm what's put together, if anything. I will need some heads up to be there.

To address any female's concern, those that would attend are expected to show respect at all times and usually do (if they expect to be invited back). You can always bring someone for your comfort if you have someone available. If all else fails, get to know someone on the board (like me :wink: ) and meet with that person ahead of time then go to the party together. This is just my experience when I was in the swing lifestyle.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby zonicus » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Looking / interested in Kansas City Area...
zonicus

Postby bigliquor » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:18 pm

I would love to find a group of men and women, but mostly women and couples of like minded individuals, who would get together for this and just relax and enjoy...with total respect to everyones boundaries. I live in the Baltimore area and I will travel to the Washington, Philly, and Northern Virginia areas. We can meet every so often enjoy and have fun masturbating.
bigliquor

Postby bigjim7 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Its very strange that it seems to be so difficult to get masturbation clubs going anywhere. With so many people contributing to this site and others it would seem a logical extension would be clubs. They would be well supervised if it was run by the vast majority of the good people here as most seem to be very genuine and wouldnt perv our good ladies. Am sure if it originated here it could work. The concept is so arousing and would be a guaranteed winner.... you would think
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Re:

Postby Conran » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:39 pm

bos.guy wrote:are these groups typically for singles, swinging couples, or married individuals on the DL?

I've been to a few male only events in the UK, and they seem to be very mixed.

There was one London group wank on the B8M8Network.com where they put up pics of the action, and from what was said there were gay, bi, and straight guys there. I think the straight guys were married, or at least in relationships.

With the mixed groups it's also varied surely? Having a look around swinging sites there's not much mention of masturbation-specific parties or events. So I'd assume they spring up from these sites as a fetish sub-group.

IMO, there's nothing better than an all-male wanking group. Even if all members keep their hands to themselves. Having bi, gay and straight guys all wanking together is a very interesting experience. It can often encourage a lot of curious guys to take another step, and there is nothing hotter than seeing a straight/curious guy touching another guys cock for the first time. I've seen a few straight guys at these parties grab another guys cock for the first time, and you see their own dick stiffen and twitch with excitement. And I'd say 90% of them then go on to cum a massive load, and they come back for more.

It's definitely very liberating experience, and it can also create some really great friendships.
Conran
Lieutenant Libido

Postby qf3000 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:34 am

I'm interested in catching up with anyone in Tasmania, gender is irrelevant.
qf3000
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BeBobber » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 am

I'd go to something like this if i could find one that was coed and local. But... kinda hard to do that.
BeBobber

Postby jese002599 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 pm

yes i would join a masturbation club if there was one in my area.........love jacking every chance i get....if front of others would be a GREAT.....
jese002599

Postby Cocknhand77 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 am

I so love ur idea but as usual, its not near me. I hope u,find success.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby havingfun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 am

scarey
havingfun
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Re:

Postby Centauri4 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:53 am

Conran wrote:... With the mixed groups it's also varied surely? Having a look around swinging sites there's not much mention of masturbation-specific parties or events. So I'd assume they spring up from these sites as a fetish sub-group.

IMO, there's nothing better than an all-male wanking group. Even if all members keep their hands to themselves. Having bi, gay and straight guys all wanking together is a very interesting experience. It can often encourage a lot of curious guys to take another step, and there is nothing hotter than seeing a straight/curious guy touching another guys cock for the first time. I've seen a few straight guys at these parties grab another guys cock for the first time, and you see their own dick stiffen and twitch with excitement. And I'd say 90% of them then go on to cum a massive load, and they come back for more.

It's definitely very liberating experience, and it can also create some really great friendships.

Although this post is several years old, I think there is a GREAT message within it. At parties if every individual respects each other and approaches these intimate situations with care and consideration, then it is likely all present will have fun! If the event is about self-pleasuring and fantasy fulfillment, then getting to know the PEOPLE willing to expose their inner desires in such a way is undoubtedly a good thing. Think about it ...

A person looked up Jack & Jill groups, they found one, they reached out and contacted the Host (or perhaps found out they, themselves needed to become a Host), and finally they attended their first event. Where was it? How big was the apartment, motel/hotel room or house? Who greeted people at the door? Were there etiquette guidelines or "Ground rules" handed out at the door - or sent in advance of the event? - - Was respect and kindness emphasized?

There must be basic guidelines to such things, but where do people find them!?! - Do we make them up from our imagination as we go along? Do we compile lists of things that make sense from various sources? - IS THERE A HANDBOOK ON GROUP MASTURBATION?

I have never attended an event of this type; and neither have I wanked it with a childhood -or- teenage friend/neighbor. In this regards I feel that I may have missed out on an essential part of youth! Seriously! However, the thing I did "get" from my upbringing is how alike we are, how we all love in similar ways (and in different ways), and how LOVE is the key to kindness, politeness and good, healthy sexuality. My mother told me, 'It does not matter who you love, because it is the loving of them that is important.' (this was with respect to being heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual or something 'other').

Kindness and friendship are the initial levels, the basic levels if you will, of love. We experiment with kindness and familiarity, then progress to closeness and friendship, and if we are lucky advance to loving relationships. We define them, we control how they evolve, and we make them happen. A social club focused around self-pleasuring is going to DEMAND certain things from its member/participants as much as it is going to reward them. Creating an environment of mutual trust and respect is probably going to require a "warm-up" mixer session at the beginning of the event. Possibly a get-to-know-each-other time before anyone begins whipping out their parts previously known as "privates". This is the time when people scope each other out, get a sense for who's who and why their are attending - and yes, this may mean FLAT OUT asking what everyone hopes to get out of the evening besides (or in addition to) "getting off". This is where the job of Host or Hostess comes in to play, and if your group is lucky then you have BOTH! (a Host & Hostess, or two, or three ... a team of facilitators to insure everyone feels included and gets their individual fantasy fulfilled)

I have attended massage house parties where the evening evolved in this manner. After an hour or hour and a half with drinks, light snacks (bring your own dish, I think) and much casual chatting, the Host announced the "second half" of the evening was about to begin and anyone who wanted to stay for it should gather in the back half of the house (somewhere away from the Living room and front door). In this way anyone who did not wish to stay for the disrobing and mutual massage lessons with multiple people rubbing you down at the same time, could leave the party easily without any pressure or "hurt" feelings. You know, maybe they did not want to stay on their first visit but would return later for a second or third event AFTER they discussed it OR if a slightly different crowd materialized at the later event. As caring individuals we simply cannot know what "turns someone off" when we first meet them IF they were not willing to share that detail with an audience. - - At the massage event, maybe a handful of people departed, but the majority stayed and everyone got naked in no short order. Professional quality massage tables were unfolded, oils brought out, and big, fluffy towels for those who forgot theirs or simply did not think of it. The event was a lot of fun, people relaxed and totally enjoyed themselves, and most participants (even the sole remaining woman) feel asleep on the massage table while getting rubbed down by four or more people at the same time. It was truly a cool event, even though I only managed to attend a single meeting, I hope it is clear I will always remember the Stroking Community's event in Phoenix in 1991 or 1992.

Whether or not guys touch guys, girls touch guys, or whatever combination you imagine is GOING to happen at the event is the sort of thing participants need to agree on completely! ~ Anyone could organize this type of get together and as long as they are over the age of 18 (or 21) and can be responsible, then the event will happen. A house seems better than a smaller location, but then there is parking to consider and whether or not one or more neighbors might feel "left out" of an event that appeared to be well attended! - So there is another aspect of making something like this happen: Taking into consideration the perceptions of how it looks and calming participants' false expectations about the event BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the event.

I hope what I have written here tonight is of some use to MP members at large!
Centauri4

Postby ~bobbie~ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:39 am

I wish i could find one around the chicago illinois area.. Im a cd who loves to masturbate, but no one to play with... heelsnboots @ yahoo (dot) com...
~bobbie~
Private Privates

Previous

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies