View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:25 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbated Outdoors

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbated Outdoors

Postby jaybee2000 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 am

This is an account of my only outdoor masturbation experience which I have previously submitted as a reply to an earlier post. I thought I would also include it here as a separate post.

When we were out walking in the countryside one day my wife said she needed to pee. We found a spot between a wall and some bushes and my wife asked me to stay close in case someone came along. She squatted down and pulled her pants down ready to pee. It was a hot day and the idea of my wife peeing in public was making me feel horny. Then when I saw her pee gushing out I couldn't resist undoing my trousers and pulling out my cock which was starting to get erect. My wife assumed I was also going to have a pee and didn't immediately notice that my cock was hard. While she was still peeing, though, I began to masturbate in front of her. When she looked up and saw me wanking off she was somewhat shocked but all she said was "I didn't expect you to be doing that, you naughty boy". I told her the situation had got me turned on and I was now desperate to cum. She said she was flattered that I was playing with myself while watching her pee and she chose to stay squatting down with her pants pulled down while I finished the job. I felt myself starting to cum and I held my erect cock towards her as my semen shot out onto the ground where she had just peed. So we both relieved ourselves outdoors that day but in different ways.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Masturbated Outdoors

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 pm

I have done it outdoors plenty since I was a kid. This one time in a National park that I spent about 6 weeks going too. I would go hiking there. There were nudist areas along a 2 mile stretch of mountain stram. I would strip down to my shoes and carry a backpack. Feeling the warm breeze on my body would usually at least give me a half hard erection while hiking. Watching as others lay nude next to the water on the rocks, male and female. Every outing I would hike off the beaten path above the stream. Deep enough into the forest as not to be seen and stroke. Being able to see the naked people as they passed below me on the trail.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories