Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Just warming up

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Just warming up

Postby hard-curve » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 am

I really like that early stage of masturbation (all stages for that matter) where your just getting into it, squeezing and rubbing your cock and balls through your jeans or shorts. You soon feel your cock start to stir and grow under your hand. Your other hand does whatever your other hand does during the 'warm-up'. For me that means stroking my thighs, butt, stomach or chest, and feel my nipples harden and grow sensitive under my palm. The pleasure reaches a point where clothes just get in the way of your quest for more intense pleasure, and you really get down to business. The trigger point for me is the second or third mini-spike or buzz of pleasure.

But sometimes I prolong the warm-up (need a better name for that), sort of edging-lite. Slow stroke my cock through my jeans, other hand under my shirt, while I'm watching tv or posting to these and other forums. Occasionally I'll take myself to orgasm in shorts or underwear. It reminds me very pleasantly of experiences mutual stroking to orgasm in public and semi-public places when I was younger. It always felt really hot and dirty.

Any one else really dig the preliminaries or the way the experience progresses in masturbation?
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Just warming up

Postby fuzzyt » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Yeah Hard-Curve, I do! In fact, I'm in that stage right now. I work out of my home so most of the time I'm wearing boxers and a tee-shirt at most, and one hand is usually always fondling my cock through my underwear. And, most days...end up like today.

By the time I finished up with email replies and making sure that the business things were all in order, I was semi-hard and there were hints of wetness where the tip of my dick was lying in my underwear. I loaded up xHamster for a little background scenery and logged on to this site, because reading about other's experiences, like yours for instance always helps connect my toes to my shaft. And, like you said, it wasn't long before the clothes were getting in the way and I had to strip off the underwear!

So, I've been sitting in my La-Z-Boy recliner with the footrest up and my warm laptop over the top of my cock. One hand, for the longest time, was also under that laptop and was keeping busy with the squeezing and occasional gentle pulls which ended with a rotation around the circumcised head of my cock. I was even throwing in a few soft fondles of my balls every now and then. But, you know how it is; eventually my shaft straightened out and the edges of my dark pink helmet flared out, firmed up, and started bobbing up and down against the bottom of my laptop. Today that happened while I was reading your post "just warming up." Well, I probably don't have to tell you what came next, but I will because that's part of the turn on, at least it is for me.

I hit the "Post a Reply" button and up came this text box. At the same time, up came my cock from under my laptop, along with my ball sack which I rested on the touchpad. (It's still there BTW, filled with two swollen jewels!) I was already at "full attention" but just for grins I "backhanded" a few strokes just to check the connection to my feet.(That's what I call it when I reverse my hand, which places my thumb at the bottom of my cock and my pinky finger at the top. It looks similar to the grip of someone standing in front of you, while face to face and reaching out to grip your tool.)

So far, it's taken me about 20 minutes to type these 4 paragraphs because I keep stopping at every comma and period to play with the pole that's standing up and partially blocking my view of the screen! (pause) I'm beginning to "warm up" nicely because this pause was so I could watch the precum, which had oozed out of my "mini" mouth, slowly make its way over the flared edge and work its way down my shaft before pooling on my right nut. (pause) That was so I could rub that SUPER SLICK substance back up and over the end of my dick! (pause) And that was so I could lightly brush my thumbprint quickly back and forth across the lips of my little mouth which has opened up now that liquid is beginning to make its way to the surface.

I love the many different sensations that precum produces. It usually starts with that last couple of inches before it breaks free. I can feel the friction it causes as it moves against the walls of my cum tube. Has it oozes out I can feel the lips of my cock's mouth spread apart to make way for the clear juice. As it slowly slides down the slope of my exposed head it sends tiny electrical pulses down my legs and causes my ankles to rotate. When it starts to curl, and start its way up to the edge of my flared glans, I blow softly on it which produces (pause) produced a chill that made Goosebumps appear on my arms and as I watched the outer edges of the helmet I could see a slight pulsing of the tissue as my cock was begging for more!

Now, this is the point where I usually back off for a few minutes, so I can continue on and make this event last for several hours before the final explosion. But I've got to tell you, one notch above "reading" about other's experiences is "writing" about my experiences; especially when they are a current event and not a replay of a past one! Right now my cock is swollen up so much I think the veins running up the sides are going to explode. I think I can even count my heart beats as the blood courses its way up and down my shaft. I'm literally having to stop several times in each sentence so I can wipe the precum that is at an almost constant flow, and keep it from running into the edges of my touchpad!

Well...I think I'm warmed up! I'm in a holding pattern. I had to stop all touching because I got right to the edge and almost fell off! It probably won't be long before my hot, thick cum squirts out, but I will play "stop & go" as many times as I can. In fact... ... five full length strokes and I'm looking over the cliff again! Every time I masturbate I start out with a goal in mind of breaking my record number of times to the edge, before losing control. ... ... There was number three! The most I've ever done is 31 times. I walked up and down a staircase in a house, stopping on every step to bring myself to the edge. ... ... (4) By the time I got to the bottom step I couldn't hold back any longer and exploded! (5)

That's a hard record to beat. I had extra motivation that night because my wife was sitting in a chair, at the bottom of the stairs, with her Hitachi wand in-between her naked bare legs. (6) I blame her for not being able to build my edging to a higher number because she had also been edging and was getting really close. She wanted to see me spurt and she knew if I started back up the stairs I would probably be facing away from her when I came.... ...(7) So, when I reached that bottom step, and before I could step down onto the main floor, she pressed her wand hard into her clit and starting cumming. That ...(8) was it for me. I lost it! My cum squirted out and flew into her hair. As soon as I saw that first squirt land in her hair I started pumping wildly on my cock and slung my sperm all over the place. ...(9) It splattered on her shoulder and forearm. A couple of big drops ended up on her tits and then my balls emptied themselves all over her upper thighs ...(10)

I'm not married to her anymore but I've got a couple of pictures of her bare legs...(11) on my screen right now that I'm looking at while I type this...(12) She was wearing some really short denim shorts and a pair of high strappy summer heels. It was early spring so her skin was still slightly pale in color. Even though it was still a bit cool out during the day, she didn't wear any tights or pantyhose because she knew how much I was turned on by bare legs. The bright baby blue color of her heels was a strong contrast to her skin color and made her legs "pop" with extra "ball busting" sexiness! Even though the pictures are quite a few years old, they still do it for me. I've cropped the pictures, so I don't have to look at her face, and filled the screen with just bare legs from top to bottom. They look really hot being projected up on my big HD flat screen right now!

If you noticed, it's been a bit since my last trip to the edge. I almost lost it on number 12. In fact, I had a small leakage of cum, but was able to stop the ejaculation and saved the orgasm. I think I'm ready to proceed. The contractions have stopped but I'm still about 80% engorged. I'm going to start by rubbing the semen that has pooled up at the base of my shaft all the way up and over my cock head...GOD THAT FELT GOOD!!...Ok, I'm pretty much back to full staff and the precum that's once again finding its way to the top...(13) pushed out a little bit of cum that was left in the tube from the "ALMOST great escape" and has mixed together with the sperm that I just rubbed on...(14) to create an incredibly smooth lubricant. ...(15) I don't think I'm going to make it much further...(16) Looking at my ex-wife’s bare...(17) legs is going to ...(18) send me over!...............................................

OH MY GOD! HARD-CURVE, THAT WAS AWESOME! I finally came on number 22! 19-22 were only separated by a mere second or two as I gave my cock about four or five VERY QUICK and VERY SHORT strokes before stopping for that couple of seconds. In fact, it is probably better described as a vibration than a stroke. The explosion was totally spontaneous. There was no control possible. Once my sperm shot out that initial blast I pretty much just made a vibration with my right hand without any up and down movement and just let my cum go where it wanted to!

The first two spurts flew right over the top of my laptop screen. The first landed on top of my foot and the second on one of my shins. The third caught the top edge of the screen, with part of it landing between my knees and the rest is still slowly dripping down my screen. The fourth hit square in the middle of my display and the rest ended up between there and my balls! Thank goodness I was able to pull a small towel, which I keep within reach of my left hand, over my keyboard. I can't say as much for the touchpad. It's quite a mess as well as the hinge at the bottom of the display. Oh well, the price you pay for a fantastic orgasm. That was a load that's been building up over four days! Have been on the go and just haven't had the time for a good session. Even though I sneak in a quickie every now and then, I like to save up so when I go for a new record it has a BIG reward!

I know I didn't even get close to my standing record, but it felt REALLY, REALLY SWEET as I was cumming. I had to let go of some pretty healthy grunts and moans on that one and was even able to flick my nipples a few times throughout the session. Kind of wish I would have been more prepared and set up the cameras. But, once I start warming up I don't like to stop for too long and mess around with all the technical stuff because I don't want to interrupt the current, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, thanks for the inspiration. It's been way over two hours since I started typing! Time sure flies when you're having fun!!

Ciao!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Just warming up

Postby hard-curve » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 am

Quite a detailed account! I see you are a true sensualist.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques