Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Ever Imagined Turning Into The Opposite Sex?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Ever Imagined Turning Into The Opposite Sex?

Postby wonderdick » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:17 pm

I used to tell my girlfriend that if I was a woman I wouldn't be able to stop touching my breasts. Now, when I masturbate I sometimes push my dick down between my legs and when I look down I see my tits which when I'm turned on look like small women's breasts, and it looks kind of like I'm a woman rubbing her pussy. And when I have sex with my wife I sometimes imagine she has the dick penetrating my pussy, and I can even feel like she's thrusting and cumming inside me, and it feels convincingly real and a big turn on!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Ever Imagined Turning Into The Opposite Sex?

Postby mindblown » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:52 pm

I once came in from the snow and my dick was very small because of staying outside in the cold all day. As I was going to take a shower I touched my private parts and I realized that if I pressed on my limp dick it went completely under the skin of my pubis so it looked like it disappeared completely. I started to rub the head of my limp dick through the skin of the pubis and I was very fast aroused as it looked like I was fingering a pussy. As the arousal started to build up my cock started to get hard and I had to force it in to prevent it from bursting out so it started to hurt a little bit but it was good pain. It felt like I was fucking my own pussy with my own cock. Very weird stuff lol. I came very hard though.
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Stories