View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:53 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My girlfriend bought a strap-on.

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My girlfriend bought a strap-on.

Postby cumsocks » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

She knows I'm bi, knows pretty much most of what I've done with guys and has watched me and a buddy jerk each other off while she plays with the dildo I got her for her birthday. Aside from that, and when she masturbates (leaving super sexy voicemails of herself coming on my phone) alone, we haven't really incorporated toys into sex. A couple weeks ago we were watching a movie, which quickly led to fooling around on the couch. She had my shirt off, and was sucking my nipple ring, which tends to get me hard pretty fast anyway--and really drives me crazy when the girl playing with it is grinding her pussy against my leg, telling me how horny she was and wet she was getting. By the time we made it into the bedroom and I got my pants off, my cock was throbbing.

Didn't want to put on one of my weakest performances, so I went down on her before anything else happened. I'm not sure how I managed to calm down at all with a face full of dripping pussy (she really was as wet as she said), especially listening to her moan when I flicked my tongue against her clit. The way she writhes around on her back, squeezing her tits when I eat her out is something I could watch all night. But my neglected cock was starting to need attention again, and I wanted to cum with her on top of me. I did some quick maneuvering on the bed, and while I was reaching for a condom she said something about it being my turn, slid down so she was between my legs and started to suck my dick. She went really slow, almost focusing more on massaging my balls and stroking my inner thighs than on my cock. Without warning, she stuck a finger in my ass--certainly a welcome surprise. I let go a string of "fuck yeah"s, "deeper", "more" and "oh god"s and was pretty sure I was going to cum when she pressed against my prostate while she blew me. I get pretty loud sometimes anyway, and I probably yelled something specifically about how good it felt and that she was going to make me cum, but I'm not sure what I said. All I know is she withdrew before I did, both her finger and mouth, and told me she bought a strap-on and wanted to fuck me with it.

I think my answer was somewhere along the lines of "Pleasefuckyes." All one word.

After she posed with it a bit, stroking it and pretending to cum on my face, I was practically begging her to fuck me with it. On my knees while she did me doggy-style, I was definitely begging her to go harder. Took a few thrusts for her to get going, but it was wonderful to know that the fake cock slamming into me was attatched to a hot girl. I mumbled something about a reach-around, blowing my load as soon as her hand wrapped around my dick. Now, if I could interest her in doing that to my buddy's girl while we watched, I'd be in heaven.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: My girlfriend bought a strap-on.

Postby omit » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 pm

I'd like my wife to use a strap on on me someday. She's used her vibe on me a few times. It feels great although sometimes she gets to going to fast with it.
omit

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:25 pm

That been a fantasy of mine for awhile to get a hot chick fucking my ass, while playing with my cock.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby herakles » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 am

all this, yes!
herakles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby mindblown » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:52 pm

cumsocks wrote:She knows I'm bi, knows pretty much most of what I've done with guys and has watched me and a buddy jerk each other off while she plays with the dildo I got her for her birthday. Aside from that, and when she masturbates (leaving super sexy voicemails of herself coming on my phone) alone, we haven't really incorporated toys into sex. A couple weeks ago we were watching a movie, which quickly led to fooling around on the couch. She had my shirt off, and was sucking my nipple ring, which tends to get me hard pretty fast anyway--and really drives me crazy when the girl playing with it is grinding her pussy against my leg, telling me how horny she was and wet she was getting. By the time we made it into the bedroom and I got my pants off, my cock was throbbing.

Didn't want to put on one of my weakest performances, so I went down on her before anything else happened. I'm not sure how I managed to calm down at all with a face full of dripping pussy (she really was as wet as she said), especially listening to her moan when I flicked my tongue against her clit. The way she writhes around on her back, squeezing her tits when I eat her out is something I could watch all night. But my neglected cock was starting to need attention again, and I wanted to cum with her on top of me. I did some quick maneuvering on the bed, and while I was reaching for a condom she said something about it being my turn, slid down so she was between my legs and started to suck my dick. She went really slow, almost focusing more on massaging my balls and stroking my inner thighs than on my cock. Without warning, she stuck a finger in my ass--certainly a welcome surprise. I let go a string of "fuck yeah"s, "deeper", "more" and "oh god"s and was pretty sure I was going to cum when she pressed against my prostate while she blew me. I get pretty loud sometimes anyway, and I probably yelled something specifically about how good it felt and that she was going to make me cum, but I'm not sure what I said. All I know is she withdrew before I did, both her finger and mouth, and told me she bought a strap-on and wanted to fuck me with it.

I think my answer was somewhere along the lines of "Pleasefuckyes." All one word.

After she posed with it a bit, stroking it and pretending to cum on my face, I was practically begging her to fuck me with it. On my knees while she did me doggy-style, I was definitely begging her to go harder. Took a few thrusts for her to get going, but it was wonderful to know that the fake cock slamming into me was attatched to a hot girl. I mumbled something about a reach-around, blowing my load as soon as her hand wrapped around my dick. Now, if I could interest her in doing that to my buddy's girl while we watched, I'd be in heaven.

this was sooo hot. I really hope I find someone to do this to me one day
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fm18 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:26 pm

im sure you could talk her into that. i can tell u girls luv it, using a strap on on each other. my GF does it to me all the time, but she is the dominate one and so far doesnt let me do it to her. but i luv it!
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories