View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Hotel Wank

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Hotel Wank

Postby jaybee2000 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 am

On the first night of a recent holiday, after a long drive , my wife was tired and decided to go to bed early in our rather small hotel bedroom. That was fine as I usually listen to music before going to bed but when I got my mp3 player from the suitcase I found it wasn't charged up. With no tv in the room and with only a small bedside lamp for light I was at a loose end. My wife was still settling down in bed and asked what was wrong. When I told her there was a pause and then she came up with a fantastic solution. She said "As we're not overlooked, why don't you get your cock out and play with yourself. That should keep you amused until you come to bed." I admitted to her that I had actually been thinking of doing just that. Having it suggested by my wife, though, made it seem much more rude and inviting. I wasted no time in undoing my trousers and pulling out my cock as I sat on the only chair in the room just across from the bed where my wife was now lying. She watched as I slowly stroked my erect penis up and down. I was feeling so horny and after a while I took my pants completely off and continued pleasuring myself as my wife eventually drifted off to sleep. I had been wanking for at least half an hour when I started feeling desperate to cum. I noticed that my wife's feet were sticking out at the end of the bed and I found this too much of a temptation to resist. I positioned myself at the end of the bed and gently eased my cock between her feet. Slowly thrusting so as not to wake her it wasn't long before I felt myself starting to cum. My cock throbbed between her warm feet and I shot my load all over her feet and ankles. I then cleaned up as best as I could with some tissues. That was the best night of the holiday for me. Better than listening to music.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Hotel Wank

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:28 am

I wish my offered that kind of encouragement its either fuck or jack it in the shower for me on vacation.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories