Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

is there a way to..

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

is there a way to..

Postby boogabuga » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 am

Hey, I was just wondering if there is a particular way to start enjoying your own cum. Basically what happens is when I'm super horny (like right now :D ), I visualize playing with my cum or even swallowing it and I think it would be so fun, but as soon as I finish jacking off I no longer seem interested and I just throw it away.

Does anybody know a way of getting passed this, or maybe even a trick I could use?
Any info would be great.
boogabuga

Re: is there a way to..

Postby HornyCraig1975 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Perhaps try edging, and if u do it long enough, u will produce plenty of pre-cum and still remain horny. I have eaten my own cum on several occasions, but can relate to the 'loosing interest' feeling you describe. Sometimes if you want to go for the full load, then u just have to do it. But try the edging thing, as you can almost cum completely without actually having an orgasm.
35 yrs old
Straight
PM's welcome
HornyCraig1975
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Zipgun » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Do a search in the techniques section I'm pretty sure there were some threads on this subject.
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby virginblue » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 am

Like hornycraig, I also find edging is the way to do this. Precum seems to me to taste better. Don't know if it's a psychological thing, but it tastes nice and sweet, compared to how it tastes after you ejaculate. And of course edging has other rewards as well :)
mature masturbator
my avatar is me

yahoo: brizvirginblue
virginblue
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Just like the Nike ads of old..."Just do it". I was the same way, always wanted to, but would lose the urge as soon as I came. I many times I would shoot into my hand and look at it, then throw it away. then I started to lick the precum off my fingers and found it to be ok. then after many times of backing out, I just did it. Now my only regret is why I didn't do it a long time ago
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby Conran » Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 am

Most straight men (and a lot of bi/gay men) also experience this sudden and complete loss of desire to taste/eat cum right after shooting. No one really knows why. The suggestion is simply that your mind loses inhibitions due to arousal and that they click back suddenly into place very shortly after you climax.

One of the best solutions is to roll back onto your shoulders, against a wall or something, and cum in your own mouth. It rarely gives you time to feel any aversion to it.
Doesn't stop you from feeling mildly embarrassed after though! :D
Conran
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wonderdick » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 am

For me, when I cum in my cupped hand, I don't lose the desire to slurp it up as long as I do it immediately after cumming. Usually I try to edge to the point that I don't go over the edge to orgasm but I dribble some cum into my hand. Then I'm still aroused because I haven't orgasmed, so eating my cum then is just as appealing as I or you imagine. I can cum without orgasming 2 or 3 times, eating my cum each time, before I can't resist jerking off to a full orgasm, when I eat the rest of my cum right away. This is the best way to end a masturbation session ... No mess to clean up, and the taste and texture of the thick warm cum is incredible. If I were a woman I think I would be sucking guys' dicks and swallowing their cum all the time!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:20 pm

For me I have to be really horned up, and edge for awhile, but usually I will milk the precum and get it on my fingers for a taste. Thats the easy part but eating a full load has to be done as soon as I shoot. It is easiest to cum into a shot glass and imediately pour it into my mouth. If I wait I wont do it.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby cock o the north » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm

I can relate to all of the above too. I love edging and tasting as the cum leaks out, slurping up as I go. When I get to the point of no return I have to be real quick to get al the spunk in my mouth - any delay and it just won't happen. Now if I had an audience e.g. my wife, I may do it easier ;)
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby strokethrust » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:52 am

I agree with all the above. You have to start with precum and really get to enjoy edging and building up a load until it just oozes out and you lick it off your fingers or if youre really flexible and lucky lick it right off your cock. I can just do it if i really relax and stretch myself....In fact I just tried it recently (with legs up and over) the sensation of my tongue just touching my cockhead and the taste of sweet and salty precum really pushed me over the edge....I felt my cock throb hard so opened up wide just as a couple of big creamy spurts of cum shot into open my mouth....I didn't have time to move or think too much so I just lay there and enjoyed the taste and intense sensation of my cum in my mouth (and on my chin and face) a little before I quickly swallowed it all...so I couldn't chicken out :D And I'm so glad I didn't coz it was so hot and horny to feel it cumming out of me and then straight back inside again...mmm:P :P
Highly recommended...so let us know if anyone is inspired to try it
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby cock o the north » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Inspired me to try the over head legs thing.................. Oh the heat with that cum down the throat.......mmmmmmmmmm
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques