Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Nipple orgasm....

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Nipple orgasm....

Postby hard-curve » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 pm

I mentioned in another post that nipple sensitivity increases over time. When I first started touching my nipples, it was pleasurable but not the back arching toe curling explosion of pleasure it gives me now. I now have to stop after a few minutes because it just gets to be too intense. I've never ejaculated from nipple play but the sensation is very like an orgasm. I keep it light while edging and increase pressure when i'm close to cumming.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Gwendolyn » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 am

I think I might be able to climax, but I haven't ever been able to resist touching my clit. I do LOVE having my breasts and nipples played with though. I can get really wet doing it.
Gwendolyn
Private Privates

Postby fm18 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:11 pm

i agree. i LUV havin my nipples sucked but when im playing with myself i cant keep my hands out of my pussy or off my clit!!
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:13 pm

I can't get off from nipple stimulation but I've seen it done a couple of times. Once a woman volunteered to show us how she can cum from stimulating her nipples alone. I was surprised that her clit got very erect and the orgasm caused the face flush and the pelvic spasms just like a clitoral orgasm. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised - naïve or ignorant I guess.

The other time I've seen it was at a rather wild party where a gal began masturbating through her clothes and then stripped down and asked people to suck both nipples hard and lick them. She got all the way to orgasm but had to massage her clit during the orgasmic spasms. It's a very hot memory.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Techniques