View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Outdoor masturbation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Outdoor masturbation

Postby cock o the north » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Gwendolyn wrote:I like to fantasise about coming across a guy maybe when I'm out on a hike, who is touching himself and doesn't realise I'm watching. Nice to know some of you are doing it and there is a chance it might happen

You might come across me some day in the Mountains doing this.........http://www.yuvutu.com/video/928701/mountain-wank/
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ranger1 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 am

What a great wank you had. I'll bet it felt great out there in the wilderness. Pity I couldn't be there with you to join in and Gwen could be there with us - wanking herself too. I've got a hard-on just thinking about it. We could both look at Gwen's cunt and wank hard.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cock o the north » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:36 pm

I like the sound of that! Gwen could take turns in front of us to see who cums first ;)
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:06 am

Nice video cocky.

Do you think Gwen would like to watch the three of us wanking together?

:lol:
They said I'd go blind but I'm managing just fine with the spectacles.

Happy to receive PM's from like-minded onanistas.
SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Reckon that would make her moist, same as this did to the missus..............http://www.yuvutu.com/video/170622/holiday-fun/
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Thanks for the link "cocky!" :) Give me a little "Holiday Fun" anytime! The sensations on the edges of my cock-head, as it penetrates and withdraws from the tight band that guards the entrance to a juicy pussy, are in a league all their own. Each time my cock "pops" past that point I'm instantly reminded of the times I have inserted my cock into a tight virgin vagina. Even now as I watch and rewatch this cock, being lubricated one millimeter at a time with each entry, I am wanting desperately to take matters into my own hand (similar to the final footage of this video). In fact, I think I will do just that as preparation for the arrival of the young pussy I'm hoping to tap this afternoon! :twisted:
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cock o the north » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Keep your end up ;)
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tylersdick » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:19 am

When I was a kid, when I first discovered jacking off (I was like in 5th grade) I came home everyday and would jerk off as much as I could before my parents got home. One day I forgot my keys and had to wait for my parents to show up, I didn't want to miss my daily pleasure so I went in the backyard and whipped it out and came all over a shrub!
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:20 pm

I used to do it as a teen too, tanning in the backyard, I had a kinda barrier set up so as not to be seen by the neighbors behind us. I would slip my dick out and stroke lightly until I ejaculated onto the grass. If someone had been in their yards on either side or looked over the fences I would of been busted. As a early adult my first house had wooden fences and all the houses around us were single stories. I could safely get naked in the daytime between the shed and fence, and had quit a few naked jackoffs in the early morning darkness sitting on the deck. Wish i had that kinda privacy now.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Single story houses and wooden fences stir up some fond memories of years gone past. As a nine-year-old, peaking through the slats of our wooden fence at the teenager next door while she was sunbathing in her "I Dream of Jeannie" two-piece bathing suit, brought me some of my first hard-ons that helped fuel my journey into a hobby that has lasted a lifetime! That following year found my family living in a new town, in a new single-story home. The fences were chain-link though, so not much cover was available. However, that didn't keep me from playing doctor with the cute little girl that lived two houses up. Of course nothing sexual happened between us at that age with the exception of me needing to check her heart to make sure it was beating correctly. I'll never forget how it made me feel as I held my toy stethoscope over her thin summer shirt. Even though she looked totally flat when she stood or would sit, while lying with her back flat on the ground I was able to detect a slight rise on each side of her chest as the heel of my hand would drag across her while my hand pushed the stethoscope around. What was more amazing was that even at that age, her tiny little nipples would stiffen as my hand brushed back and forth. Needless to say, as soon as she had to go home for dinner, I found myself in the bathroom pumping my little dick up and down while looking through the underwear and lingerie section of the Sears catalog! At ten, my orgasms were still dry, but they felt AWESOME!

After about a year in that house, our neighbors on both sides installed wooden fences and my world began to change. It must be genetically built into us guys, the desire to expose ourselves, because at that point I had yet to discover the inside of Penthouse magazine and be able to read a "letter" which would give me the idea to masturbate outside. But one day, after coming home from a school-filled day of "leg watching," a crazy idea popped into my head. Next thing I knew I was standing between the side of our house and our neighbor’s fence with my pants open while I jacked off my hard, but slightly larger, penis. It only took about a week of that before my bravery built-up and I was lowering my pants and underwear to my ankles. It was also around the same time that I started to babysit for my dad's secretary where I discovered her husband's stash of Playboys. Well, needless to say, that rocked my world and brought with it a forced retirement of the Sears catalog after I stashed one of this guy's many copies into my notebook and carried it home.

Over the years, a natural progression happened as I advanced through the ranks of exhibitionism and public masturbation. Armed with folded up pages from Playboys, I started with riding the city bus to the local shopping mall where I would spend some "naked time" in the dressing room at J.C. Penny’s. Once I had a driver's license, at sixteen, I was able to purchase my first Penthouse magazine. The clerk at the Stop-N-Go gas station on the edge of town didn't care how old you were. Who knows...she may have just been a cougar who got off on being a "supplier" to the needs of young men! She would just ask to see your license, but never really looked at it or did the math. Over the years, with every new issue, my hunger for "the thrill" grew and grew until I was no longer only peeking through the fence at our neighbor’s teenaged daughter, but I was openly fucking my first wife in our own fence protected back yard.

When we were first married, we lived in a home in the country. On many occasions we would spread a blanket out under the full moon of a hot summer night, and fuck in every position possible as we listened to the coyotes howling in unison with our screams of pleasure. But there wasn't much chance of being seen. After all, our closest neighbor was at least two football fields away and even under a full moon, it's pretty damn dark in the country. But after a year we moved into the city and took up residence in a little one-story house, with a wood fence surrounding the back yard. When standing in the backyard, one was able to see the head of the neighbor, but only if they too were standing. The only other way to see them was to look through the cracks of the fence or walk over to the fence, stand on your toes, and peer over.

We moved into the house at the onset of summer and the temperatures were optimum, for a girl who had grown up on the hot sandy beaches of California, to lie out under the sun and work on a tan. My wife did this every day and I found her out there napping on many occasions when I would pop home for lunch. And, on many occasions, I wouldn't disturb her nap and just sit and eat my lunch while I looked at her tanned and toned body, lying face-down, with her top untied at the back and neck so she could tan without lines. But, as soon as I finished scarfing down my sandwich, my pants would slide to the floor and I would masturbate while looking at her sexy legs, her smooth back, and the edges of her small tits that were pressing out from her side. However, one day, my desires grew beyond what masturbation alone could feed and I wanted to, no, NEEDED to fuck her. I was stroking a fully blown hardon when I noticed our neighbor, a gal in her early 20's and around the same age as my wife, working in her garden which was along the fence between our yards. (Our house was raised just enough above the yard so you could see her from inside the house) My body started to tingle with the "daring" thoughts that began running through my mind.

My wife and I had fucked in quite a few "public" places, but always in calculated locations where discovery was unlikely except from a distance. However, I had never fucked her out in the open with someone only a few feet away and able to hear us, let alone watch us if they were so inclined to peak through the fence. My sane reasoning was overtaken and my body was taken over by the little brain in the little head at the end of my cock! Tucking my hardon down, I pulled my jeans and underwear up and fastened them before quietly sliding the door open to the patio. I didn't get but a few steps before the neighbor, being able to see me standing on the raised patio, waved and said, "Hi," causing my wife to open her eyes and lift her head to see me stepping from the patio as I spoke back a greeting to the neighbor. As I approached her, my wife said, "Good, you're home. Could you oil my back and legs for me?" OF COURSE...would I ever deny myself of that pleasure? Kneeling behind her I opened her bottle of Baby Oil and squirted it onto her back and down each leg. My hands gently rubbed the oil into her shoulders and lower back and eventually along her sides and over the edges of her tits. With slippery hands, they easily slid under her chest and I rubbed them over her small mounds as she said, "Those aren't getting any exposure, Silly!" As I worked my hands down to her legs she closed her eyes and her body went totally limp. However, her body was the only thing limp! My cock was pulsating inside my tight jeans and was begging for attention.

Starting with her feet, I began slowly working my way back up her left leg. When I reached her upper thigh I let my fingers glide under the bottom edge of her bikini bottoms until I felt the smoothness of her shaved mons. She tensed her body and spoke my name with that tone of "What are you doing, we're in the open." I said nothing other than a soft, "Shush," as I reached in further and ran two fingers from the bottom of her slit until they brushed over the hood of her clitoris. She tried to speak again but was cut short by her own sharp inhalation as my two fingers penetrated her pussy and began to finger fuck her. She whispered, "What are you doing?" Leaning down I put my mouth close to her ear and whispered, "Getting ready to fuck you!" She said, "You can't...not here!" I just gave her another, "Shush," as I unfastened my jeans with my free hand. Then, with very little warning, I pulled my fingers from her pussy, grabbed the tie strings on either side of her bottoms, pulled the bows loose and exposed her ass to the sunlight.

From her body language I could tell she was about to protest again, but before she had a chance, I drove my fingers deep inside of her and continued finger fucking her with greater intent. There wasn't much she could do about it without making a scene and alerting the neighbor lady so she tried her best to remain motionless. But, it became difficult to hold still once I started pulling my fingers out of her pussy and rubbing her clit. Slightly tilting her pelvis up, she not only gave me easier access to her clit, but she gave me inspiration to go to the next step. Removing my hands from her caused her to moan with displeasure. But when she looked back over her shoulder and saw me pushing my jeans and underwear over my ass and down to my knees, she cooed with pleasure but immediately recognized the error of her ways and said, for the second time, “You can’t, not here!”

Now…I don’t know about you, but if my neighbor was laying out sunbathing and her husband appeared for only a second and then disappeared, my curiosity would be perked. Maybe not enough to sneak a peek, but enough to keep me interested. Now…if he didn’t reappear after a substantial amount of time, and I didn’t hear conversation, I would be more than interested. I would have stopped whatever noise I was making and I would have been listening with sharpened ears. And…at the first moan or sigh, no matter how faint, I would have had my eye plastered against a crack between fence slats! There’s no way of knowing what our neighbor did that day; I’m just saying!

Back on our side of the fence my wife was voicing her objections, but she wasn’t making any bodily effort to stop what was happening. In fact, when she saw my hard cock swing free from my jeans she raised her right shoulder enough so she could get a better view. Her new body position exposed her right breast, which would have given the neighbor a perfect view of not only my stiff rod, but a perfectly formed A-cup titty with a stiff puffy nipple. With my pants settled at my knees, I raised my upper body upright and started stroking my shaft while my wife, and maybe the neighbor, looked on!

My knees, wedged between my wife’s calves, detected a pressure release as she tilted her pelvis again and began to move her legs apart. That was my cue to stroke my cock right up until the head of it was pressing against the entrance to her pussy. Once there, I dribbled a little Baby Oil on her ass sphincter and let it run down over her pussy lips and onto my glans. Switching from a stroking action to a “wagging” motion, I began to drag the head of my penis through her slit, starting from her clit and ending at her little brown rim. She moaned, this time loud enough to be easily detected from next door. She REALLY moaned when the thumb of my left hand penetrated her ass. Lowering my hips I aligned my cock for entry and pressed the tip of my cock against the doorway to her vagina. With one, slow, forceful push, I buried my cock as far as it could reach as I pressed my left thumb down against the tissue between her vagina and her colon and felt every inch of my cock as it slid past the pressure of my thumb.

As I began to slowly work my cock, going as deep as my balls would allow and then pulling the head all the way out, my thoughts turned to the possibility of being observed by the neighbor lady, who by the way, was pretty damn hot in her own right! I sat up as straight as I could and removed my right hand from my wife’s hip so a clear side view was available, just in case! Wanting to give the best show possible, just in case we were being watched, I said in a normal volume, “Rub it for me Baby!” My wife, already panting, didn’t object or hesitate but immediately slipped her right hand under her body and started to circle her clit with her “two-fingered press.” As soon as she started to rub herself I felt the semen in my balls start to rise. Thank goodness she could bring herself to orgasm rather quickly because I was not going to be able to prolong this thrusting without the need to expel my seed.

Pushing in and out of her, I brought myself right to the brink of orgasm as I said, “I have to STOP or I’ll cum!” (I always tell her because I know it excites her and makes her jump to the next level.) I buried myself deep into her and froze my position as I fought to withhold ejaculation. Waiting only a few seconds I gave her a few more slow thrusts and once again informed her that I was close. She continued to rub her clit as her body started to tremble. This was about the time that a challenging thought flashed behind my eyes. How much of a turn-on would it be to squirt my semen out in the open, just in case our neighbor was in fact peeking through the fence? It wasn’t abnormal for me to cum outside of my wife’s pussy. I did it all the time. However, if I was in the act of fucking her pussy, I would always give her respect and tell her I wanted to watch my sperm squirt on her “whatever.” She would then “give me permission” by saying something like, “Cum on my titties Baby,” or “Squirt your baby sperm all over my ass!”

This day I wanted to squirt for the neighbor, but I didn’t want to say to my wife, “I want to shoot my seed up high so the neighbor can see it!” I was afraid she might be shocked that we might be being watched and would then shut down. So, on my third or fourth trip to the edge, I said, “Oh Baby…it feels so good, I want to shoot it to the sky.” Saying that was all it took to push her past the point-of-no-return. As her body began to quake, she was barely able to utter, “Shoot it high for me baby!” With that I started thrusting rapidly in and out of her pussy to give her as much pleasure as possible during her orgasm. She tried to contain her normal screams and squeals but she was still loud enough that it would have been obvious to anyone within hearing distance as to what was transpiring. Besides, I’m sure the neighbors had heard it before, coming from inside our home, especially on warmer nights when the windows were open!

When her pussy started squeezing and releasing my cock with each contraction of her orgasm, my sperm moved quickly up the shaft. Isometrically, I held back ejaculation until the glorious feeling of ecstasy was more than I could stand. Pulling my cock from her pussy, I grabbed it with my hand and pointed it straight up, pulling down hard on the outer skin. My cock swelled as I pressed my hips up, increasing the stretch on the shaft. For a split second I felt like there was a plug in the end of my cock and I was never going to release, and then, with a pretty strong groan, I let go and my semen shot into the air like a roman candle on the Fourth of July. My cock was leaning at just enough of an angle that the trajectory of the third through fifth spurts flew up and landed in my wife’s hair. Her back was splattered from her butt crack to her neck.

After her seizure of pleasure began to subside my wife wasted no time in lowering her body to the ground and retying her suit back together. I, on the other hand, sat proudly upright on my knees as I milked every last drop of semen from my balls. When I felt the last drop was the one hanging at the tiny mouth of my fat, mushroomed head, I pinched it between my fingers and then licked them clean as I looked toward the fence…just in case! Pulling my pants back over my ass, but not fastening them, I stood up leaving my cock hanging out. Holding my pants together with one hand, I grabbed the oil bottle with the other while my wife grabbed her towel and we made our way back into the house. Needless to say, I didn’t return to the jobsite that afternoon. (Thank goodness I was self-employed.) Instead, I followed my wife into the shower to help her wash off all the Baby Oil and semen from her body and hair, while she washed the same from mine. By the time we exited from the shower, I was totally hard again and ready for more. Being summertime, I slid the window to our bedroom wide open and then bedded my wife; where together, we brought her to several more orgasms and finished our afternoon delight with me filling her up with a large dose of baby seed. Nine months later she gave birth to our first child…I wonder???
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SteelyDon » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:26 pm

A recent post reminded me of this thread - and Cocky's great vids! I've been doing a fair bit of extra-mural activity this summer (again :-) ) and am trying to pluck up courage to put some vids online. Let you know if I succeed. :D

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ovenmitt » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 am

I rowed out to a small island on a lake nearby the other day. Where no houses or anything are visible and disrobed completely to let my cock out. I stood in the middle of the island and slowly rubbed my hard on in the mid day sunlight until I shot my load all over the ground. Felt great. Might go back soon and do it again.
ovenmitt
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SteelyDon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Wot - no pics or vids? :(

:)

SteelyDon
Lieutenant Libido

Postby mircsta » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:41 am

i used to have a porno mag i'd take deep into the forest to look at in a hideout we made as kids.
mircsta
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby havingfun » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:13 am

My wife loves for us to masturbate outdoors, especially at the beach. I always thought the beach would not be fun with all the sand but a little rinsing water goes a long way.
havingfun
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories