View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My first and only group sex experience

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My first and only group sex experience

Postby kelly » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:30 pm

So, I like this stories forum and want to add a story from when I was younger.

It was a friends 18th birthday party, her parents were away and we were all at her place, drinking a little and having fun. Four of us (me, my best female friend, her boyfriend and another guy who we were all friends with) somehow decided we'd all go to bed. We snuggled into my friend's parents bed and laughed for a while,I think we had underwear on but no jeans or shirts. I was still 17, my friend and her bf were already 18, and our other friend was 17 too. We were all virgins, but not exactly innocent.

My friend and her bf started to kiss, so the other guy and I started kissing too. He got hard straight away. I could tell he was inexperienced even at kissing but it was horny, especially as my friend and her bf were kissing next to us. I turned over and giggled, saying it was dark and I couldn't tell who I was kissing. My girlfriend kissed me, and I knew it was her as her lips were so soft and gentle. It was a great kiss. Then we laughed, and she told me to kiss her bf. he was a good kisser too. Then she said she wanted to brush her hair (I know, wtf?!) so she got out of bed and smiled at me as she walked over to the dresser. The two guys were on either side of me, and one of them started sucking my nipple. The other one joined in, and I had one guy sucking each nipple. It felt amazing, I can still remember them both groaning and sucking on me. It was one of the most erotic moments of my life. Together they peeled my panties off me but didn't touch my pussy. When my friend came back to bed, she told her bf that she wanted to go all the way with him. They started kissing and whispering to each other, and I was turned on by the idea that they might both lose their virginity in the same bed as us. We fooled about next to them, touching each other. He wanted to go down on me so I agreed, and he parted my legs and started to lick me. It was good, and I was flooding juices as he slipped his finger in and out of me and sucked my clit rhythmically. As he was doing this, my friends were moaning and whispering to each other. They seemed very serious about having sex for the first time and had stopped giggling. As my friend licked and probed my young cunt, we both watched our friends as they fucked for the first time. She lay on her back with her legs open and he guided his erection into her with his hand, asking "are you ok? Is that alright?" We didn't laugh but it was quite funny, even though we were both virgins ourselves, we'd done plenty of fooling about. My friend said he wanted to know what a girls orgasm was like. He said he wanted me to give myself an orgasm whilst he had his finger inside me. At this stage our friends were fucking very slowly and gently, and kept asking each other if they were okay. I half sat up and started rubbing my wet clit in circles, not very romantic but I knew I could show him a good hard orgasm. He kept his finger inside me, and he looked astonished when he felt my muscles start to tense up and contract around his finger. His cock got really hard and he was wanking it slowly with his other hand. We were both moaning and gasping. I was edging and kept stopping when I was about to orgasm, and my friend kept squeezing the head of his cock to stop himself ejaculating. He moved up the bed and started to kiss me, still with one hand in my pulsating cunt and one on his cock. I reached out and stroked my friends who were cuddling rather than fucking at this point. They both turned to watch us, as my friend wanked his young cock until it was tight and purple, leaking precum, and I rubbed my wet clit in circles with my index finger, gently thrusting my hips and moaning. My friends bf reached over and touched my cunt gently, and his girlfriend started rubbing her own clit. She lay back and guided her bf's hand to her cunt, he started thrusting his fingers into her, it didn't look very romantic but she seemed to enjoy it. I was still edging and my friend still had his finger in my cunt. He'd stopped wanking his cock and was staring at my cunt. I grabbed him and kissed him, rubbing my clit faster. His body was pressed against mine and I could feel his cock harden and twitch, then leak more precum onto my thigh. My friends were fucking more passionately now, thrusting gently and groaning. He came inside her but she didn't cum. As they lay there kissing, my friend shot his cum out as he thrust his young cock between my thigh and his belly. He moaned and squirmed. I rubbed my clit really fast and told him I was cumming too. Seeing my two make friends cum had brought me back to the edge. I had a long, hard orgasm with his finger inside me, as I rubbed my wet clit hard and fast. I groaned quite loud, and I could see that my female friend was still horny. My male friend couldn't believe it when he felt my orgasm. I'd been going for so long that I shot out some liquid too. I arched my back and moaned as he kept his finger in me, feeling me pulsate and learning what a girls orgasm felt like. It turned me on to cum with three people watching. After I'd finished cumming, My female friend lay there with her hand between her legs and shyly masturbated herself to a quiet orgasm as we all lay there.

It was a great experience and the memories are still strong. I didn't lose my virginity that night but my friends lost theirs. I know my female friend was disappointed that she didn't cum, and in fact she never had an orgasm during sex with that boyfriend. I wish I'd been bold enough to help her out. I often fantasise about rubbing her to orgasm with my fingers, or licking her out to make her cum after disappointing sex, but I've never done it in real life.
kelly
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: My first and only group sex experience

Postby Cocked » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 pm

thats a great story, that would be really hot watching friends fucking for the first time.
Tall, Thin, Straight Male, UK, 30, 7inches uncut
Looking for female or male masturbation partners and female webcam friends
Cocked
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: My first and only group sex experience

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:05 pm

The closet I came to group sex was before getting married, my wife and I shared a hotel room with another couple, we were young and full of sexual energy. 2 beds, we kept to our own beds but we could watch each other going at it, and stayed naked most of the time we were in the rooom. The girls would just out of the blue start playing with our dicks and we would pretty soon end up watching each other in all kinds of sex positions. I remember getting up to pee with a post orgasm chubby, and seeing the other girl sitting up against the head board with her chest covered in cum.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories