Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

mirrored masturbation

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

mirrored masturbation

Postby harcos2007 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:57 pm

I do enjoy masturbating in front of a mirror and then shooting the load onto the glass, watching it run down. I'd like to hear from others who enjoy this. If you're interested, I've posted a nice compilation (not mine, someone else's) in the Pictures section. Please PM me if you enjoy mirrored masturbation.
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: mirrored masturbation

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 pm

You're not alone in this Harcos. I too enjoy a little mirror play, especially in the dressing room at my local Kohl's Department Store. I try to "go shopping for clothes :wink: a couple of times each month. One of my favorite things to do there is try on a pair of slacks that's too large for me and then I walk back into the store, still wearing them, to get a smaller size. While out there "looking" for another pair I unzip, pull my cock out and quietly stroke while shuffling through the racks. Once back inside the dressing room, I strip totally naked (not really necessary to try on slacks :roll: ) and commence to finish what I started out in the store, all while watching myself jack-off in front of the mirror. When I finally reach the point of climax I arch my back, point towards the mirror and hold back my orgasm until "there's NO HOLDING BACK!" It's so hot watching my own semen squirt from my cock and splatter all over the mirror! Rather than wiping my cock clean with a tissue after I feel like I've emptied my balls, I shake the cum off that's still hanging onto my cock and sling little droplets of my seed all over the walls and floor of the dressing room. The best part, however, is to watch my sperm as it starts to run down the surface of the mirror and think about the next patron that will use the room. My hopes are that my deposit will inspire whoever it is to do the same and add to the collection! Cum to think of it, I've been needing a new pair jeans!! :D
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:55 pm

I have used the full length mirrors in hotel rooms like that before, but cant bring myself to leave my spunk on it for the maid to clean up. I always clean it off my self.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby hard-curve » Sun May 04, 2014 10:57 pm

I jerk off in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom fairly often. It is always intense and makes me weak in the knees, leaving ribbons of cum and streaks of precum on the mirror. I always clean the mirror after.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques